VO Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

VO Photographers was absolutely the best investment my husband and I made for our wedding. We were instantly blown away when we found their online portfolio and we knew that we had to work with them!

Not only were Piotr's photos amazing, but he was an absolute pleasure to work with during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. He was flexible with scheduling issues and was able to roll with whatever came up. Both my husband and I feel that he truly captured the emotions of the wedding day, and you can really see the subjects' personalities shine through in each photo. Piotr was with us from 10:00am until 10:00pm and never stopped snapping photos! He made everyone feel at ease, and we got great photos as a result.

We had some excellent vendors, but VO Photographers was the best vendor choice we made in our planning process. We could not be happier with the final product! Thank you!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
56 Arbor St , Suite 405, Hartford, CT 06106

Capturing Life’s Greatest Moments

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 2007