VO Photographers

VO Photographers

Hartford, CT
Quality of Service

Hiring VO was a no-brainer! We wanted amazing pictures to look back on forever and I knew that VO was the perfect fit for us. Konrad was fun, professional and his talent is remarkable! Konrad was able to make Manny feel comfortable in front of the camera when we did our engagement photos and knowing that he was able to do this made me feel even more confident in our choice for having him capture our wedding day. Speaking with Konrad from the beginning was always a pleasant and fun conversation. You can see that he has a true passion for what he does and this is evoked thought the photos he captures. I was obsessed with our engagement photos and even more obsessed with the photos we received from the sneak peek of our wedding. The photos posted for our sneak peek were stunning and only has me more excited and anxious to see the rest. We also opted to include the photo booth at our wedding and we are happy we did so, as all our guests enjoyed themselves in that photo booth. VO’s style is unique and that’s what I love about them. We are extremely happy that we had Konrad with us on our special day, not just to capture the memories, but to be a part of it with us. I love looking back at our photos and seeing the happiness that exudes from my husband and I. We would re-live that day over and over, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Konrad- thank you again for your incredible talent and sense of humor. You guys are my top choice for photography and I recommend you to everyone I know.

Services Used: Photography