Vantage Point Productions, Inc.

Vantage Point Productions, Inc.

Favorite
San Dimas, CA

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Steve and Laura are EXTREMELY Talented and AMAZING at their craft. They are very professional and super easy to work with. I am so glad that we chose them! They have captured our wedding in a way that is indescribable. They were one thing off of my to do list that I knew I didn't have to worry about. We get to relieve the most important day of our lives over and over again! Thank you both so much!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
San Dimas, CA 91773

The Absolute Ultimate in Wedding Films

The more you look, the more you realize ... there is so much more beauty to be seen. In a Vantage Point film each viewing reveals another nuance that distinguishes us from any other production company.

LOOK ... SEE ... FEEL the emotion.

Vantage Point: One of the Top ... read more

LOOK ... SEE ... FEEL the emotion.

Vantage Point: One of the Top 25 wedding filmmaking studios in the world.
- EventDV Magazine
  +/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)