Twogether Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so happy to have Twogether Events doing my wedding planning and MC. Sherrien concerned every detail, and try to make everything perfect, and I am so glad to have her to be my MC also. I heard a lot of compliments about her from my guests. Also, Michelle, Candice and David were helping me with everything to make sure the wedding was going smooth. I feel so lucky to choose Twogether Events for my big day!

Services Used: Entertainer, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1718 Wineglow Cir, Walnut, CA 91789
BLOG

two people...two hearts...joining happily twogether

Twogether Events is a team of professional event specialists offering one-stop wedding services: wedding planning, entertainment, officiant, decor, photo/video, printings, party favors. We are based in Southern California and will travel to any venue in US, Taiwan, HK & China for your special occasions.

Twogether Events was found since
2001 and we take great pride in our accomplishments and outstanding record of service. We manage average 70 weddings annually. Many of our clients are planning from out-of-town, out-of-state, or even out-of-country. For our "destination wedding" couples, we are able to plan weddings via emails, photo sharing, conference calls and webcam.

We have been featured on a variety of Asian television shows, newspaper, radio talkshows and other networks, also produced many concerts for Asian entertainers. Our unique approach to the art of entertaining leads us to work with our clients by selecting a theme, setting the mood and transforming any given space through the use of flowers, lighting, custom linens, unique table settings and more. Our wedding coordination team will see to it that every detail of your special event will be perfect from start to finish. Our Wedding Consultants’ training, knowledge, and experience will turn your dreams and expectations into reality. We want you to host a beautiful and distinctive wedding which you can enjoy.

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Yesie + Patrick 09.14.2013 St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point
Video Credit: Art of Alan Silva.

Kelly + John 09.01.2013 Pacific Palms Resort, City of Industry

Angeline + Richard 07.13.2013 Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point
Video Credit: Fond Productions.

Karen + Paul 07.07.2013 Ambassador Mansion, Pasadena & Atlantic Seafood Restaurant, Monterey Park

Kate + Kevin 12.15.2012 Vellano Country Club, Chino Hills
Video Credit: Roger Yu Photography.

Lindsay + Joe 06.30.2013 Bowers Museum, Santa Ana
Video Credit: Buckley Videography.

Charlotte + Dan 11.25.2012 Private Home, Temple City
Video Credit: Shaka Film Production

Angel + Ian 11.17.2012 St. Regis, Dana Point
Video Credit: Felix Cervantes.

Hiromi + David 10.08.2012 Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Video Credit: RS Productions.

Annie + Aaron 07.28.2012 Segerstrom Concert Hall, Costa Mesa
Video Credit: Visual Masterpiece.

Bertita + Andrew 05.18.2012 Langham, Pasadena
Video Credit: Visual Masterpiece.

Olivia + Kevin 10.02.2011 Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim
Video Credit: Shaka Film Production

Pamela + Tedman 07.10.2011 Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes
Video Credit: Shaka Video Production.

Tiffany + Brook 10.02.2010 St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point
Video Credit: Visual Masterpiece

More videos are available:

Heidi + Brendon 12.22.2012 First Congregational Church of Pasadena & Westin Pasadena

Sandy + Andy 09.22.2012 Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort