Top DJ's Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding you have just found him! Jerry has been a wonderful business partner in the wedding industry. This is why I didn't hesitate to book him for my wedding down in Fort Myers even though he is local to Orlando venues. I know his work and his team and they are incredibly genuine people to work with. The music for my wedding was perfect and so many of my family members said how great the mix of music was. Jerry will play the music you have hired him for and I have seen that countless times in the weddings I have had the pleasure to work with him on. He doesn't only just provide DJ services but also back drops, up lighting and more. He surprised me at my wedding with the entire room lit up in my wedding colors and because there was a chance of rain he brought an extra set of pipe and drape incase the ceremony needed to be held inside.
You will not find a more honest and sincere vendor in the industry.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
P.O. Box 770181, Orlando, FL 32877
Providing quality entertainment services to Central Florida brides, with over 20 year experience. Licensed and Insured.
Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop...
Liability Insurance: Yes