Toby Tucker Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Toby is an amazing photographer and a great person in general. He made my husband and i feel at ease. He was flexible and reliable, adjusting to changing schedules on my wedding day without notice. He was a perfect mix of assertive to ensure he got the shots we wanted and laid back to be able to capture my husband and I in our essence. I cannot say enough great things about him, and when i got the pictures back i was even more pleased than i thought possible! I was blown away with the pictures and i cannot wait until we renew our vows in a few years so we can use Toby again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Moorpark, CA 93021
BLOG
Toby Tucker Photography is committed to recreating your special day. Photos are the quickest way to relive every detail you spent months planning for. The day of the wedding you are so busy spending time with family and friends, you often do not have an opportunity to view these small details. I make sure to capture every detail. I also make sure to capture your pictures in a natural, relaxed environment.
+/- read less