Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections

Naples, FL 34102 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

Naples’ only premier - luxury bridal boutique,
featuring all current trends and style designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride.

Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates a variety of tastes, showcasing gowns from the elegant, Hollywood – glam, romantic – feminine, traditional – classic, and to the simple – destination.

Our Brides are pampered through personal appointments with  designer-trained, "silhoutte-stylists" in a warm “boutique” ambience.

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections simplifies the planning by providing ALL ensemble needs under one roof.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilary at Tie the Knot in Naples was wonderful! I found my dream dress, a gorgeous Lazaro off the rack, that looked almost identical to a dress I had seen years ago. It was absolutely perfect. From the initial visit to shipping my newly cleaned dress to Alaska (that's right!), she did a wonderful job! She's fun, easy to work with, and truly wanted to find MY dress.

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections responded with the following comments:

OMG thank you so much for such the kind words. Please send me pics - I think about you all the time and how YOU made taking care of YOU such a joy. Enjoy being a Newlywed and when you return from Alaska for a visit please come see me.
HUGS,
Hilary

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
I love all the ladies at Tie the Knot! They have such a wonderful, "Couture" collection of BEAUTIFUL Bridal gowns! Their boutique gives every Bride the experience they deserve! You are treated like a princess... lush, fabric-draped dressing rooms, elegant decor, and a knowledgable fashion expert! They keep up with all of the fashion trends, and even assist in dressing Brides on their BIG DAY! A Bride is in for a treat once the step through the door! -Carrie Darling
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections is a wedding dress "Styling Studio" Bridal Shop from Southwest Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, and International. Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections is a professional wedding gown "Bridal Styling Studio" Boutique that has been part of the Southwest Florida wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Styling brides inspired by thier fit, personality and vibe.
239-234-6311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards