The White Closet Bridal Co.

The White Closet Bridal Co.

Tampa, FL
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Shana
03/23/2013

The White Closet was the first place I shopped for my wedding dress and I knew immediately that I wanted to do business with them. Cindy and Sarah gave me one on one attention and made sure I was happy and comfortable and having fun at every visit. The girls made sure to explain every step of the process to me. The seamstress did an outstanding job even with my multiple changes of the dress's design. My husband couldn't believe how expensive my dress looked verses what I actually paid!

The White Closet is an amazing small business that has mastered attention to detail and professionalism while maintaining a down to earth culture. I couldn't imagine not having these girls help me through my wedding planning process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5915 Memorial Highway, Suite 118, Tampa, FL 33615
BLOG

Walk Down...Refined, Well-Designed, & In Love

The preparations of a wedding can be hectic and nerve-racking. Although, keep in mind, the happiest and most memorable aspect of getting things together is purchasing your dress! Or at least it should be!

I pride myself in giving the bride-to-be and company, my finest attention in selecting that special dress. Your appointment at The White Closet Co. is exciting, exclusive and tailored for you. Allow me to entertain you with all the fabulous options that may seem hard to find.

Our objective at The White Closet Co. is to carry something special. Our designer selection consists of a wide range of - modern flair, assured detail, simply classic, innovative designs, and of course exceptional quality.

Walk down...Refined, well-designed, and in love. +/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (110) View All 110 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The White Closet Bridal Co. is a wedding gown boutique from Tampa, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Sarasota. The White Closet Bridal Co. is a professional wedding gown boutique that has been part of the Tampa wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, bridal accessories, mother's dresses, and flower girl dresses.