The Terraces on Sir Tyler

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 320
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

The most important moments in life are the ones that take your breath away – like your wedding day. The Terraces on Sir Tyler will definitely take your breath away and turn your special event into a reality. Located directly across from Mayfaire, Wilmington NC's premiere venue for wedding receptions, business meetings and social events opened last fall. Named for its two beautiful rooftop terraces and its perfect location, this amazing new venue offers guests easy access to Wrightsville Beach as well as the best dining, shopping, recreation and accommodations our area has to offer.

While there are many venues in Wilmington, The Terraces on Sir Tyler separates itself with its spacious grand ballroom that comfortably seats up to 320 guests, convenient onsite parking and available covered parking, well-appointed conference rooms, atrium water features, cutting edge technology and much more.

With all of these amenities and access to our wedding consultant, your wedding or event is sure to be a memorable experience for you and your guests. Take the first step to holding your wedding reception, business meeting or social event at The Terraces on Sir Tyler by visiting our website at The Terraces on Sir Tyler. You'll find informative brochures, accommodation details, 3D animation video offering a fly-through tour and featured vendors for your event. If you have any questions or would like to reserve your event date, please contact Caitlin Hoffman at (910) 473-5550 or events@terracesonsirtyler.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony and reception there. Which was awesome, no one had to drive after the ceremony. The venue is beautiful inside and out. When we pulled up we fell in love with the building, when we walked through the door we knew this place was going to be the one. Then meeting Caitlin, we knew this is where we wanted to get married. We made our deposit and signed the contract that day.

Caitlin met with us numerous times, and allowed me to bring my family and friends to show them the venue before the wedding. Very responsive to emails and phone calls. I really enjoyed working with her.

My husband and I also attended a DU banquet there, very nice experience as well.

I would recommend The Terraces for any event, from weddings to high school reunions. A perfect venue for any event.

Thank you Caitlin and staff.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The Terraces at Sir Tyler is a fantastic venue which is very convenient to Wrightsville Beach. The facility is top notch and our up lighting looks great in their sizeable ballroom. Plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with a very acomodating staff. Always a pleasure working in such a quality venue.
910-473-5550
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards