The Society Room of Hartford

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Welcome to a truly classic and elegant setting for your wedding. The Society Room will provide a dramatic and unforgettable backdrop for your special occasion. In the glorious Society Ballroom, you’ll find a room of grand marble columns soaring to an exquisitely muraled ceiling, some thirty five feet above the dance floor.

A sweeping staircase flows down from the 3,000 square foot balcony, providing a dramatic focal point for grand entrances and photographic opportunities. Marble, limestone, brass and bronze accents adorn the opulent Ballroom in a setting right out of the Great Gatsby. Immediately adjacent to the Ballroom are three additional lounge or function spaces, each with their own special historic character, each with their own seating and full-service bar.

All of this grandeur is complemented by our own incomparable chefs and banquet staff, ready to custom-tailor a food and beverage presentation which will fulfill the promise of a truly magical event for you and your guests. Let the dream begin. The Society Room: Where Elegance Meets Excellence.

The Society Room is conveniently located in downtown Hartford. Call us at 860.524.0796 for more information and to make reservations for your upcoming event.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was amazing, great staff and beautiful throughout interiorly. Us ( bride and groom) felt like royalty and had the time of our lives. The dramatic staircase made for a grand entrance and the space comfortably fit my 200 guest. The staff was wonderful, giving me just enough space to enjoy my night while tending to my every need. The wedding coordinators were on point, ( when I felt like I was so unorganized) and kept me on track while gingerly guiding me through the involved process of wedding planning! I want to do it all over again ( and not change a thing, I had the best experience at the society room!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
As a wedding photographer, I always look forward to being a part of capturing beautiful moments for the couples I work with. Half the challenge when trying to create that magic moment is having right venue to set the stage and give the proper ambiance to put the photographs over the top. Having done a couple of weddings at the Hartford Society Room; I can truly say that each and every time I am there it is special. The staff is top notch and treats the wedding party, guests and vendors with respect. I look forward to coming back soon!
860-524-0796
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards