The Posh Posey

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow. Where do I even begin when it comes to Kristi? She is so unbelievably amazing at what she does and it shows in every touch. Hey eye for beauty in flowers and décor is undeniable, and my day was all the more special because she was a part of it. Meeting with her throughout the entire process was a joy and she was so helpful with creative aspects and what flowers would really work with the season and theme of our wedding. Her knowledge in this field is unparalleled. When I walked into our dining room at the venue, up at the ceremony site and received the bouquets, I was speechless at what she had created for me. I got SO many compliments on the floral arrangements and the bouquets at the wedding, it was truly amazing. When my budget was an issue, she worked with my husband and I for hours to get to what we desired and needed, and kept us somewhere we were comfortable with budget-wise. She made my day completely stress free and was an absolute joy to work with. Her energy and passion is contagious and she was a true pleasure to work with. Please hire Kristi, she is an incredible person, talent and professional and you will NOT regret it. Love ya girl!

The Posh Posey responded with the following comments:

Awe!! Thank you Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you and Ben. Loved your fun ideas and gorgeous color palette!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Folsom, CA 95630
BLOG

Simple, Unique & Elegant Floral Designs for the Celebrations of your Life!

The Posh Posey is a boutique floral design studio, specializing in wedding and event floral design.  Our goal is to go above and beyond to create the dream our couples have for thier special day.  Anything from intimate and simple to extravagant and lavish.  We can do it all!  We serve Sacramento, Placer , El Dorado counties and all outlying areas.  Tell us what your vision is, and let us make your dreams come true!

+/- read less