The Onion Pub & Brewery

The Onion Pub & Brewery

Lake Barrington, IL
847.381.7308   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Everything about the Onion pub was perfect! The venue is gorgeous, the food is great, the space is big, they have an outdoor patio, and above all their service is outstanding! Jamie and Jody are the wedding planners who could not be easier to work with! I mainly worked with Jamie in person and she made the process to painless and was very flexible. The day of staff was very attentive and quick, from the bartenders to the servers, to the night manager. I had some strange suggestions that they welcomed with open arms, which made my life easier! I also had my rehearsal dinner there which was very affordable and delicious! The day after the wedding was great as well, they boxed up all my remaining decorations, etc. so that my parents could just come and pick it up the next day!

So happy we chose the Onion Pub, and will definitely go back for dinner and drinks soon!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
22221 Pepper Rd., Lake Barrington, IL 60010

Chicago area's most beautiful and unique wedding destination.  Breathtaking timberframe rooms overlooking a 10 acre lake, waterfall, and lovely outdoor patio.  Excellent food and service, a charming Bride's Suite, and helpful staff make the  "Onion" a place to create the dream wedding !

Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
What can one say! Such a unique and great venue for your wedding! You will be thrilled, your guests will rave., take a look!