The Clergy Network

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dr. Linda Trott officiated our wedding, and she was just lovely. Leading up to the wedding, we had an initial meeting where she walked us through a template for a ceremony and no joke - 40 pages of options that we could use to customize our ceremony to be truly "us." This was really impressive to me because other officiants had handed us two written-out ceremonies and basically just told us to choose. Felt somewhat cold and impersonal.

It took some work, but we narrowed down (and changed) all of the options into our perfect ceremony. At the end, it did feel like no other ceremony I had heard before. The day of the ceremony, Dr. Linda arrived with plenty of time to talk to both my groom and I before hand, our flower girl/ring bearer and our coordinators to make sure everything went smoothly.

During the ceremony, she was charming and warm. It doesn't hurt that she has a British accent that almost makes you feel like you're getting married in the English countryside. I had multiple people come up to me afterwards and compliment the ceremony. How thoughtful it is, how romantic it was and how personal it was. Usually people come up and compliment the food, the venue, how you look, etc - but I received the most compliments on the ceremony, which is why we were all there!

Dr. Linda also quickly handled getting our marriage licence signed by our witnesses without interrupting our photo time. Thank you Dr. Linda for a ceremony we'll never forget!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Southern California, CA 92807
BLOG
A Word From TCN    As to your need for a wedding officiant, we would be happy to help! For nearly 24 years TCN has offered choice of career professional degreed officiants (even multilinugal and bilingual), custom ceremony content, and assistance with the "official" aspects of the wedding ceremony. Likewise, we provide packages which include "backup" for each selected TCN officiant, in the event of a TCN officiant’s illness or injury during the week of the wedding. Upon booking we shall send, via email, ceremony selections and ideas for a TCN couple’s review and choice. Other package perks include a complimentary copy of The Name Change kit For Brides By The Wedding Helpers and on-line wedding planning software. Moreover, additional references are available upon request - as we maintain professional memberships in groups such as the Association of Bridal Consultants.  If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact TCN directly. Please also visit our informative web site at ( www.theclergynetwork.com).   Congratulations Dr. Linda for being selected to preside The Housewives of Orange County Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge's wedding ceremony at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, Ca. On June 15, 2013. Your specially written marriage ceremony wording was exceptional!   Blog - www.theclergynetwork.blogspot Twitter- www.twitter.com/legallymarried Twitter - www.twitter.com/lifeofficiants   FaceBooK- http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Clergy-Network-wwwlegallymarriedcom-Wedding-  Officiants/179984010276

Details
Services:: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jai...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)