Team Hair and Makeup

Flexibility
Profile Picture
melissa
05/20/2011

Absolutely LOVE Team Hair and Makeup!!! Mar the owner is amazing!!! She is the best of the best! I booked her for my hair and makeup. She really knows what she is doing and is on top of fashion and the latest trends. With her, I felt like I was in the best hands and was never worried! Her team of girls were also so amazing! My bridal party and family who got their hair and makeup done by them looked stunning! They all came to our hotel in Los Angeles and had us looking gorgeous so quickly! We were done early which was amazing, because I had time to breathe and relax before getting ready. I have had my hair and makeup done many times by amazing people, but Mar and her team have been the best!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3040 State Street, Ste 9, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
BLOG

Creating beauty for the most elegant and classic brides

TEAM Hair and Makeup has been creating beauty for the most elegant and classic brides since the late 1990’s.

Before the wedding industry stole our hearts, we began as an agency for makeup artists who would freelance for major cosmetic companies. Our TEAM members became national and regional makeup artists for some of the most amazing companies such as Dior, Chanel and Smashbox. Shortly thereafter, we merged into doing production work for nationally broadcasted commercials, independent films, fashion shoots, while working with a legendary celebrity clientele.

In 1999, a major turning point occurred when we were asked to do makeup for several Oscar nominees at the Academy Awards.  The word spread like wildfire, as these high-profile celebrities recommended our company to their friends and relatives for special events and weddings. It was then our work began to focus more towards the wedding industry. After our first few events, we were hooked! Our work is now 90% wedding related. Whether it be a beautiful wedding, a bridal designers look book or a magazine editorial for Style Me Pretty, Geraldine or Flutter, we have fallen in love with the wedding industry. Our work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Grace Ormond, Us Magazine and many others. With over 3000 weddings under our belt we have the experience and know how to exceed all expectations for such a special day!

To be chosen to do ones wedding is a compliment.  To be asked to be a part of such an important day is truly an honor, and we take it to heart.

Our philosophy is your wedding day hair and makeup should reflect your personal style. We are here to make you look and feel your personal best.

With over 15 years in the business, we continue to grow and expand. In June 2015 we officially launched our sister company, TEAM Bridal Extensions. We have created an all-in-one clip in hair extension made especially for brides! Visit www.teambridalextensions.com for the most important accessory for the big day!

+/- read less