Star Productions Entertainment Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

HIRE HIM...NOW. Since most people do not read through an entire review, I thought I would start with the most important words first. Now that that is out of the way, I can tell you why I recommend DAVE STAR.

I hired Dave Star to provide both the ceremony and reception music for my daughter's April 4, 2015 wedding in Bend, Oregon. Initially I was a bit concerned about working with vendors long distance (I live in Seattle), but it only took one phone call with Dave before I knew he was the DJ that I wanted to hire (although I did not tell him that right away). What is unique about Dave is that, unlike the other DJs I spoke with, I did not have to listen to a "sales pitch", nor did I ever feel pressured into hiring him. Rather, the communications always focused on responding to my questions/concerns and his providing insight in how his business could accommodate our needs. Once hired, Dave walked me through everything , and even today, I have absolutely no regrets in hiring him.

My daughter's wedding was beautiful and the guests had a great time, many of whom stated that it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. I have to say though, although a lot of time and labor went into the planning and setup of the wedding, it was Dave who had the most impact on the overall success of the evening. Dave took charge from the start of the ceremony and continued working his magic late into the evening. He knew exactly what to do when and if there were any awkward moments, no one noticed. Dave, the one thing my daughter wanted out of her wedding and reception was for the event not to be boring and for the guests to have fun. You made her dream come true as she said she could not have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony and reception. THANK YOU.

Star Productions Entertainment Services responded with the following comments:

Wow! Truly my pleasure. ..I am ...speachless...and honored. Thank you for your kind words...really chocked me up!

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
PO Box 3111, Sunriver, OR 97707
BLOG

"When you want GREAT Music and personable MC's/DJ's"

...."Brides and Grooms love us! We work with our clients to create a fun and organized event and music plan that sets the tone for a truly awesome event... One that friends and family will love too!"

Your Celebration...your way!

We serve Bend, Central Oregon and Major Portland Metro Areas

2015 Wedding and Event ... read more

Your Celebration...your way!

We serve Bend, Central Oregon and Major Portland Metro Areas

2015 Wedding and Event dates are booking quickly!
Book us by 10/15/14 and receive free upgrades on our Celebration Packages!!

541-419-4090

I am the only DJ in Central Oregon that offers a Money Back Guarantee! Why?

Looking for a professional DJ/MC & "Entertainment Director" you can trust?

We offer Worry Free Service".
Our clients have told us that this is what they need!

We are Event Entertainment Directors..
not your average DJ!

A DJ may play your music...we go WAY above that!

Call or email me now to schedule a consultation at 541.419.4090

Starproductionsdjs@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1981
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Star Productions is well known in Central Oregon for their outstanding entertainment services.They set the bar high with great client relationships and attention to detail. We at Central Event Rentals highly recommend Dave, Becky, & the entire Star Productions staff of professionals.
Star Productions Entertainment Services is a wedding Event Director DJ & Professional EmCee from Bend, Oregon. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sunriver Resort, Brassada Ranch, Tetherow, Brokentop Club Bend Oregon, and Many Portland Locations. Star Productions Entertainment Services is a professional wedding Event Director, DJ, EmCee that has been part of the Bend Oregon wedding industry for 32 years. We specialize in event coordination, Weddings, Corporate Events, Bar & Batmitzvah