About Bend Party Rentals

Event Specialists

Bend Party Rentals provides the most distinctive, elegant and sophisticated event and party rentals in the Bend, Oregon area and throughout Central Oregon. It is our passion to provide the highest level of customer service, quality rentals and products to help transform event dreams into reality.

From an intimate gathering in your home, to weddings or corporate events at one of the area's prestigious venues, we've got you covered from tent top to tabletop.

No job is too big or too small for us to plan, staff, set up, and take down. It's just one more way we put your party on a pedestal.

Bend Party Rentals carries so much more than tents, chairs, tables, and dinnerware...We are in the business of making your dreams come true...

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Eugene

Follow Bend Party Rentals on

11 Reviews for Bend Party Rentals

User Photos
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Best Party Rental Company in Bend Oregon!!! On time and professional. I rented party equipment before, but Bend Party Rentals equipment was in top shape. The obviously knew we wanted nice wedding decor at our wedding to impress our guests.

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Photography

I contacted Bend Party Rentals a few days before my wedding to see if they had any patio heaters and thankfully they did! I ordered 3 of them and they delivered and picked them up so I didn't have to worry about any of that. It was a bit colder than we expected to be so it was nice to have that extra heat outside. Very grateful for the excellent customer service and ease of my transaction during a stressful wedding week! I highly recommend Bend Party Rentals :)

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews

Chairs & Tables

9 Photos

60615 Devon Circle, Bend, OR 97702   See On Map
541-639-2771 (phone)
9:00-5:00 Monday- Friday | Delivery offered everyday of the week.