Star Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

224 Reviews for Star Productions Entertainment Services

• Sharon

Sharon Kirchner Osbon · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Dave is the BEST!

My son just got married on 7-12-20. I found Dave online, spoke to him first then he wanted to chat with the kids before I booked him. They spoke to him and he was their guy! Throughout the whole process, Dave was professional, knowledgeable and open to any questions and concerns that I may have had. His website was easily accessible and easy to pay him in payments. I love his ease about the whole thing, especially through Covid19. We were on a day to day basis and decisions were made daily for the Wedding at Sunriver, throughout it all he remained kind and very open to anything we needed to do. He worked diligently with the wedding coordinator and SR coordinator to make sure the day was SPECIAL and MEMORABLE to all. He made the day easy and we will remember him throughout the years as we celebrate the kids anniversary. Thank you Dave, you are awesome and now a part of our family!!
    Sharon

Sent on 07/15/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so sweet Sharon thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure being there for the kids and your friends and family that came to celebrate. I think doing the wedding broadcast helped hundreds of other friends and family enjoy the day as well.
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Martin · Getting married on 02/05/2021

5 Star DJ that I would recom'd to everyone!

Dave was an amazing DJ for our wedding! From the very beginning of planning our big day, Dave was always there to give advice. From timelines for dinner, cake, flower toss, dancing/etc, to other stuff like ceremony songs & personal vows. He was very helpful! We didn't have a wedding coordinator for the day of, which scared me, but Dave assured us that he will help direct & keep us on track for our timeline, which he did & was great at. He was very upbeat & good at throwing in fun things throughout the night to keep the event upbeat as well.

The day after our wedding, I was talking to my husband (still weird to say 'husband') about how amazing Dave was. My husband then recalled at one point during our wedding night, that Dave randomly walked up & said "I saw you didn't have a drink in hand so I brought you one!" I mean that right there tells you how amazing he is. Just WOW!

Thank you again Dave! For any future events, we will definitely be contacting you!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so sweet! What a great day for sure! Sooooo many awesome emotions the day of...lots of guys had tears in their eyes from his awesome toast!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Amazingly easy!

Planning was easy. Dave’s experience and energy created a fun atmosphere where everyone wanted to get up and dance!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Melissa. What an awesome day at the lake to have your wedding. So much fun and you looked amazing!
  • Jacobie

Jacobie Petterson · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Bride and Groom

Amazing service and great selection of music! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jacobie. You and Tanner's families came to celebrate in style! So much fun! What an amazing day! Cheers!

Sophie Kennedy · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

Fun, energetic, funny. Makes your wedding romantic. Great music.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Taylor Martin · Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Dave at Star Productions!! Leading up to the wedding day, he was very responsive and helpful by answering any questions that we had. On the wedding day, he made sure that everything ran very smoothly and was very organized. He was very upbeat and interactive throughout the whole reception. Everyone loved him!! SO much fun!!!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much Taylor! What an amazing day! Your family and friends helped make your day so much fun! It was truly my pleasure being there for you and your husband Taylor and mom Taylor too (and everyone else for that matter)! Congratulations!!!! Cheers!

Ashley Jones · Married on 09/05/2020

So amazing!

David was interactive with all of us and our guests all night long. He played great music, was very flexible when things changed, and kept the party going!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your friends and family were really ready to celebrate with you and Caleb! What a great party! Cheers to many years of celebrating together.
  • Heather

Heather Telecsan · Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic night!

Dave was such a great help getting everything set-up and his program was easy to use. He is incredibly responsive and will make the time for you. The night was so much fun and he does well reading the room. He helped us through a pandemic wedding by getting us a reasonable videographer and ran a Facebook live ceremony for our guests that couldn't make it!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

What an awesome day for you and Dean. It was my pleasure being there for both of you, your friends and your families to help you celebrate your nuptuals!
  • David

David Shapiro · Married on 07/18/2020

Outstanding, Professional & Entertaining

I could not be more pleased than I was with the professional presentation and service from Dave of Star Productions.

Dave is such a thorough professional that he went above and beyond what could be expected for a DJ. When he wasn't mixing music and making an announcement he walked around the room to make sure everybody was comfortable and to see if they needed anything.

The wedding attendees had a wonderful time, and I felt confident and comfortable throughout the evening with Dave at the helm to control the mood and the fun.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you David! It was truly my pleasure working with you and your family to make Sarah & Jason's day special! So much fun!!!
  • Linda

Linda Hengesh · Married on 07/03/2020

Experienced and easy to work with

Dave was easy to work with, professional, offered great suggestions, and was integral to making our wedding celebration both beautiful and fun.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! What a great day for you to ride your bike into your celebration! So much FUN!!!!

Emily Rieckers · Married on 06/26/2020

Emily, Oregon Bride

Great DJ! He was super easy to work with and very responsive. Our wedding ran very smoothly thanks to him. Through a couple phone consultations and using his website, we were able to tell him exactly what we wanted. He also had many great ideas and tips for our wedding. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! Your wedding and reception at Crosswater club was beautiful! I'm honored to have been part of your covid free celebration! I'll share a fun video with you that was shot mainly by your bridesmaids with my mini cam durring your day soon! CHEERS!
  • Michael

Michael Ficher · Married on 06/13/2020

Simply the best!

Dave went above and beyond expectations! He found a venue to a pandemic (not an easy task!), he arrived early to setup, he played the music desired at the volume desired, he stayed after and cleaned up, he shot video and helped take photographs. You will find few professionals in the business who would step up and make the day special the way Dave did!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Mike. It was my pleasure helping you and Ellen with your celeebration! Cheers to many happy years!
  • Allison

Allison Voigt · Married on 06/12/2020

Fantastic!

Dave at Star Productions was amazing at our wedding! My husband and I put together a song list on his website before and he played everything we liked. He is fun and energetic. The best part was he helped with the organization of events during the wedding ceremony which made everything stress free. His attention to detail is top notch and I can’t thank him enough for being amazing at our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Allison! Glad I could be there for your event. With covid-19 being on top of everybody's Minds it was nice for everybody to be able to have fun with you two in a covid free environment.

Blake Marble · Married on 03/01/2020

Great instincts and excellent music

David was incredibly flexible with our unique wedding reception. All the sound for the ceremony went perfectly despite heavy wind. Overall great vendor, would recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2020

Low guest count wedding

David was absolutely amazing. I had a very small turnout for my wedding due to it being out-of-state from family/friends and he was able to entertain about 30 people and keep it lively. I think I left the dance floor for a sum of 10 min., and the rest was all spent on the dance floor. I would highly recommend David for all your DJ needs. He also provides an online program in which you can put together your timeline and where he provides suggestions and top requested songs for each stage of your wedding day (first dance songs, mom/son, father/daughter dance, etc). He is also really good at helping calm down stressed out brides! LOL! Thank you so much David!!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was awesome spending valentines night with the two of you love birds! Cheers!

Julie Mcclay · Married on 01/18/2020

Dave was the DJ at my daughters wedding and he did an OUTSTANDING job!

Dave ran the entire reception, keeping it on time and flowing. He read the crowd and made sure people were having a good time! His music selection was excellent. He remembered special things about our family and announced them at appropriate times. We couldnt have imagined a better reception and that was in large part thanks to Dave!! He really made it special, highlighting the love and laughter in the room with appropriate comments and songs. We cant thank him enough!! It was a special wonderful event that we will never forget!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Julie! It was an honor and my pleasure being there for your families on such a special night! Cheers!
  • W

Wendy Brinkley · Married on 12/28/2019

Best DJ and services

Absolutely love Star Productions! They were incredibly helpful, responsive, and accommodating to our last-minute changes. Our daughter‘s wedding was perfect! Thanks Dave, you were the best!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Wendy! It was my pleasure being there for you and your family and friends as well as the lovely Shelby and her hubby Zack!

Daryl Mogilewsky · Married on 09/01/2019

Personalized and Energetic

Dave helped to elevate our wedding beyond expectations. His energy got the crowd going and his eagerness to make everything fun and unique from first dances to wedding party intros made people feel included and excited to be there. Both my dad and groom wanted to do different surprises throughout the night and Dave made that a reality...and it made it special.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Daryl! What an amazing family you have! It was truly my pleasure being there for you two and the surprises by your family made this one for our list of "best of weddings for 2019"!
    Cheers!!!!
  • Jaime

Jaime Faulkner · Married on 08/31/2019

So glad we hired Dave!

Dave was an exceptional emcee & DJ for our wedding! He was so much fun at the wedding and made sure our guests had a blast. He is also super professional and made the time to meet with us during our only weekend in Oregon before the wedding to go over the timeline and get to know us better. I would highly recommend you hire Dave for your event or wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Amanda12thomp

Amanda12Thomp@yahoo.com · Married on 08/26/2019

Thank you, DJ Dave!

DJ Dave did a wonderful job facilitating the dinner reception, first dances etc., and of course the dance party. He was flexible and accommodated requests, and definitely had everyone dancing. We are glad we hired him!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 08/10/2019

Breath of fresh air

Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away has challenges. Dave was not one of them. From day one he made it easy to plan through his portal and made himself available at any time to walk through logistics and questions. I knew who he was the moment I saw him - he just lights up the room! Dave took special care of us, made sure we were taken care of by the venue, allowed us the flexibility to change things up as we went along and helped us keep on schedule. We felt like we were his #1 priority and that he genuinely cared about everything being perfect for us which just means the world.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! OMG I loved working with you both and Ian is a hoot! So much fun!!! Happy Honeymooning!

Diane Taylor Nelson · Married on 08/10/2019

So much fun for everyone! Chris loves what he does!!

Chris is a ton of fun and excellent at creating a lively, interactive event with great music choices! Our friends and family danced their hearts out and so many made a point of telling us during and after our event how great of DJ Chris is! Our crowd was 30-86 years old and Chris gave every age something fun to remember and enjoy on our special evening! We welcomed his ability to herd the masses and keep the transitions light and flexible yet get the attention on the new activity!

Very happy with our choice and would
    Love to have him back for a future event!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Alex

Alex Altman · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

Many people, including ourselves, thought DJ Dave was the best they’ve ever encountered. He put so much thought into the little details - like taking pictures of table groups as others got their food, made the introductions fun, and we LOVED having him join us all on the dance floor.
    People of all ages said this was the best wedding they’ve attended and loved your music selection.

Thank you for going above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Alex! It was really my pleasure being there for you and Jessica! Your friends and family showed up to enjoy YOUR Day! I'm honored you selected me to be YOUR DJ! Cheers!

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2019

Fantastic ( traveled from out of state for our wedding that Dave DJ d

Dave did a terrific job for our wedding . We traveled from out of state for a wedding in Oregon and Dave was so easy to work also with his online set up which made it very easy to select our songs and plan the music for the day and timeline .

He teed up the songs just right For the ceremony, first dances etc. and guided the evening just right.

Dave was also great about being flexible during the reception as to what the wedding party and Guests were looking for regarding on the fly music changes which made it extra fun .

Pricing was just right too!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! What a great day to celebrate with your family and friends. Your daughters with their surprise song/toast to you and Jeff was amazing (OMG they both looked like princesses)! It was certainly my pleasure to be there to help make your celebration organized, relaxed and worry free! Cheers!