Star Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

Star Productions Entertainment Services 6
Star Productions Entertainment Services 7
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Martin · Getting married on 02/05/2021

5 Star DJ that I would recom'd to everyone!

Dave was an amazing DJ for our wedding! From the very beginning of planning our big day, Dave was always there to give advice. From timelines for dinner, cake, flower toss, dancing/etc, to other stuff like ceremony songs & personal vows. He was very helpful! We didn't have a wedding coordinator for the day of, which scared me, but Dave assured us that he will help direct & keep us on track for our timeline, which he did & was great at. He was very upbeat & good at throwing in fun things throughout the night to keep the event upbeat as well.

The day after our wedding, I was talking to my husband (still weird to say 'husband') about how amazing Dave was. My husband then recalled at one point during our wedding night, that Dave randomly walked up & said "I saw you didn't have a drink in hand so I brought you one!" I mean that right there tells you how amazing he is. Just WOW!

Thank you again Dave! For any future events, we will definitely be contacting you!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 8
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 9

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so sweet! What a great day for sure! Sooooo many awesome emotions the day of...lots of guys had tears in their eyes from his awesome toast!

Diane Taylor Nelson · Married on 08/10/2019

So much fun for everyone! Chris loves what he does!!

Chris is a ton of fun and excellent at creating a lively, interactive event with great music choices! Our friends and family danced their hearts out and so many made a point of telling us during and after our event how great of DJ Chris is! Our crowd was 30-86 years old and Chris gave every age something fun to remember and enjoy on our special evening! We welcomed his ability to herd the masses and keep the transitions light and flexible yet get the attention on the new activity!

Very happy with our choice and would
    Love to have him back for a future event!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Alex

Alex Altman · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

Many people, including ourselves, thought DJ Dave was the best they’ve ever encountered. He put so much thought into the little details - like taking pictures of table groups as others got their food, made the introductions fun, and we LOVED having him join us all on the dance floor.
    People of all ages said this was the best wedding they’ve attended and loved your music selection.

Thank you for going above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Alex! It was really my pleasure being there for you and Jessica! Your friends and family showed up to enjoy YOUR Day! I'm honored you selected me to be YOUR DJ! Cheers!

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2019

Fantastic ( traveled from out of state for our wedding that Dave DJ d

Dave did a terrific job for our wedding . We traveled from out of state for a wedding in Oregon and Dave was so easy to work also with his online set up which made it very easy to select our songs and plan the music for the day and timeline .

He teed up the songs just right For the ceremony, first dances etc. and guided the evening just right.

Dave was also great about being flexible during the reception as to what the wedding party and Guests were looking for regarding on the fly music changes which made it extra fun .

Pricing was just right too!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! What a great day to celebrate with your family and friends. Your daughters with their surprise song/toast to you and Jeff was amazing (OMG they both looked like princesses)! It was certainly my pleasure to be there to help make your celebration organized, relaxed and worry free! Cheers!
  • Kathleen

Katie Holman · Married on 07/20/2019

Holiday Party

David was awesome, energetic, and professional. He easily got everyone "hyped" about the games and prizes and made our event "One for the books."

Sent on 12/05/2018

John Picetti · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Dave created an incredible experience for our wedding! He was super flexible, made adjustments on the fly, played the songs we wanted to hear, and was just overall easy to work with! The price was extremely reasonable and he far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you John! What a great day of love, energy, laughter and celebration. Loved working with you and Lindsey at Ranch of the Canyons! Such a beautiful spot for your wedding.

Deena Reagle · Married on 07/18/2019

Our Day went very smoothly...

Thank you so much for all of your help with the wedding. We appreciated your willingness to take over such a large part of the day not only as DJ but MC and run most of the night! The day went very smoothly and we owe a large portion of that to you!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Just got your lovely thank you note! THANK YOU for trusting me to be your DJ for your big day! You and Sam have such an awesome group of friends, and family, who made your day even more fun! Cheers!

Nick Heitzhausen · Married on 07/17/2019

Great Entertainment and Very Fun Night

We had heard great things about Dave and Star Productions from prior events so we invited him to join us for our company's Sales Excellence banquet. WHAT A FUN NIGHT! The transitions, the music selection, the karaoke, the music videos, everything was perfect and by the end of the night everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! Thank you Dave! We recommend him to anybody looking for a fun DJ which your guests will enjoy.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Nick! Loved the nautical theme and being part of the FUN! From the first karaoke song of "the love boat" and " Sailing" to the rockus sing a longs it was a great celebration for sure! Cheers!
  • Ashley

Ashley Burkhart · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Dj

I had my wedding july 13th Dave was my DJ he did an amazing job I was originally referred to Dave by my friend I called him and he was on a vacation in Hawaii he took the time right away to talk to me and my husband and tell us about himself in the kind of services he offers for weddings. After talking to him for five minutes I knew instantly I wanted to hire him as my DJ his personality is voice and everything about him was just awesome, we set up a time to meet he literally met with us the day he got back from his vacation and we started planning right then. The second I hired Dave I felt the stress just melt away I knew that every announcement I wanted everything I wanted for my wedding was going to stay on track. He also had super fast response time anytime I texted him needed anything or had any questions. Dave also kept all my guests super involved and interacting in my wedding such a great DJ I highly recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was my pleasure being there for you and Christopher. What an amazing family! Congratulations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Made Our Day Even Better

Chris Ossig was the DJ that we hired through Star Productions. He was very attentive and personable when we met to put our list together for our wedding day. When the day arrived he was a great character and adapted to the flow of the event to fit our families' personality. His personable personality added to our event and I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was our pleasure to be there for you both! Your families were so much fun and really came prepared to celebrate with you! Cheers!

Miles Johnston · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding

Dave was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Miles! It was my pleasure being there for you and Kristen! I loved how everything was so beautiful and relaxed! Cheers!!!

Linda · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun filled evening!

Dave is great!
    Our guests had a great evening filled with lots of laughter and dancing.
    Thank you Dave, for creating great memories for the bride and groom and all attended!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Linda! My pleasure!! The family worked to pull together a memorable celebration for Miles and Kristen! They are so sweet together and their celebration really fit in with their vision. So much fun!!!!

E H I · Married on 04/10/2019

Great Corporate Event

We used Dave and his services for our corporate event and it went really well! We would definitely consider booking him again f we do another event like this!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

OMG! I had sooooo much fun playing with your team! We could have done 4 hours of GameShow but i am sure everyone would have been exhausted!

Megan Newton · Married on 02/12/2019

Dave with Star Productions was THE BEST

Dave was recommended as "the best" and he certainly lived up to his reputation! He kept the party moving, was fun and engaged and was a great MC for the event!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Megan...Thank you for including me in the celebration! SO MUCH FUN! by the way i just opened the lemoncello! OMG! Cheers!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/02/2019

Great service and great music!

Dave at Star Productions really helped our wedding run smoothly! We were able to curate our playlist as a couple but he had common wedding songs listed to go off of which was super helpful. He was friendly and professional and had our dance floor packed all night! We added in karaoke too, which many of our guests loved and really got into. He kept us on schedule for our timeline and really helped bump up the energy the whole night! Even though we live out of state and did all of our planning over the phone Dave was still able to produce an incredible wedding and honestly, exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Doctor! My honor being there for you and Mr Vahl! So much fun and your husband is quite a singer! Cheers!
  • Selene

Selene · Married on 01/19/2019

Flexible, awesome, reasonably priced DJ

David was awesome. We were definitely not an easy couple to work with and he nailed everything on our wedding day! From having a random first dance song you could only find on youtube, to having 4 different spotify playlists we wanted him to follow, David was the perfect DJ. My wedding planner had suggested another company that was more expensive, but we ended up meeting David when we were doing our site visit. Definitely glad we didn't spend that extra money! And at the end of the night he gave us the best memory. He played one of our favorite dance songs and had all of our guests crowd around us and dance and sing. He was present without being the DJ that talks too much. He is so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Selene! Your wedding at the Great Hall was amazing! I NEED to see those pix and share with my Clients. I hope you'll share with me when you get them! CHEERS!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome DJ--Highly Recommend

Dave from Star Productions was an incredible DJ. He was very quick to respond to emails. The website made it super easy to communicate our exact music preferences. He created a completely customized sound experience that totally fit our taste in music. There were ZERO issues with sound the day of the wedding. The music he played kept the party going all night long. I cannot recommend his services enough!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful experience for 50th birthday party!

Dave with Star Productions was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating and helpful in planning the entertainment for my husband's surprise 50th birthday party. He even created a slide show video to show during the event, which I know have as a memory. When I was in a time crunch, he even helped me out and scanned the older/childhood photos so we could include them in the slideshow.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Brenda! Thank you for allowing me to be part of such an awesome celebration for your husband!

Jennifer Bontecou · Married on 11/10/2018

Bontecou Wedding

Dave was amazing! He called several days in advanced to confirm details, asked great questions in order to get a better sense of who we are as a couple. He went out of his way to find several songs that weren’t in his library that were important to us, he even was able to do a impromptu karaoke hour during the reception. Hands down some of the best money we spent on our wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I have some great memories to share about your celebration... LOVED your Dad's toast... Fun (Queen) Karaoke ...and you as an amazing, beautiful and happy bride. Cheers!!!!
  • O

Oregon Recreation & Park Association · Married on 11/05/2018

DJ for Professional Conference - Success!

We had Dave come into our annual conference as a DJ during a party night. He went above and beyond what we expected regarding the quality of his music choices, his ability to keep a crowd entertained, and his quick set up to create a fun and inviting atmosphere. DJs can be hit or miss, and Dave was a hit! 10/10, would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you!!! We had so much fun! The attendees really came to party which made my job a little easier.

Sue B · Married on 11/05/2018

Great fun!

Face did a great job entertaining for our conference! He was responsive to requests and kept the party going. Variety of ages we all had fun
    Thanks, Dave

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Teala

Teala · Married on 11/03/2018

Made My Wedding Day Magical

I felt so overwhelmed trying to plan my wedding, and David took so much pressure off my shoulders and allowed me to just enjoy my friends and family. He met with me multiple times, last minute even, to help me prepare for the big day, and put my mind at ease. He obviously has a lot of experience, because he had so many great suggestions and was flexible when the guests needed something different than what was originally planned.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

OMG Teala! You looked AMAZING! I overheard some of your guests saying you were the most beautiful bride they had ever seen! Breathtaking...John is a VERY LUCKY MAN! Best wishes to many happy years!

Taylor Colvill · Married on 10/27/2018

Super fun DJ!

We were thrilled to have Dave DJ our wedding. He DJ’d a wedding we attended a few years back and we had the most amazing time dancing, so we were happy to contract Dave for our wedding. He was very accommodating and went out of his way the day of to make sure we were taken care of. Even offered to get us drinks. He played the music we planned and also took requests from our guests. He knows how to keep the party going! He also let my grandpa play his harmonica into the mic for one of the songs!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Krista · Married on 10/26/2018

Great! ! Highly recommend!

Dave is wonderful! We decided at the last minute we wanted a DJ and I’m so happy we did!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Krista! It was my pleasure being there to DJ for your celebration. So many kids dancing!!! Cheers!