Star Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Leslie
    Leslie N. Married on 09/05/2021

Exceeded ALL Expectations

Our wedding could not have happened without Dave and his wife Becky. Not only was Dave our DJ, he was also our officiant and videographer and somehow managed to do all 3 things seamlessly and with such a great attitude. Dave immediately felt like part of our family and I knew we were in the best of hands. His planning website made planning and picking out songs a breeze. I truly don't know how we could have done it without him. The amount of service we received was unreal in comparison to what he charged. Dave made our wedding so fun and was able to get everyone dancing and singing karaoke by the end of the night which is exactly what I wanted. Best decision ever!!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Leslie! I feel like part of your family!!! What a great day for you and Dereck! I loved working with your family and friends the day of! So many hands to add to your amazing day! Cheers!!!
    Sara I. Married on 09/04/2021

Best DJ wedding experience ever!

Dave was amazing!! He made everything so easy to plan, I never had to stress or worry about anything audio related. He truly made the wedding so special and made our vision come to life. Our dance party was epic!! Dave instinctively new what song to play at what time to keep the party flowing and the guests partying. We are so grateful for Dave!!! Music was the easiest part of the whole wedding planning process.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

The smokey day and COVID had NO impact on the fact that your friends and family truly came to celebrate your nuptials! An amazing day for you and Sean. Moziltov!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly P. Married on 08/13/2021

Best DJ ever!!!

Dave was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Our event was better then ever expected! All our guests had the best time and danced the night away. We had so many compliments on our DJ and the music. Dave was super interactive with the guests and really just felt like another family member out there on the dance floor. We can’t thank him enough! Would recommend him over and over again!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Kimmy! What a great day for you and Tanner to celebrate with friends and family! I'm glad you decided to have a video done from us and we will be sending videos of the fun soon! Cheers!
    Anne K. Married on 08/13/2021

Awesome DJ

As a wedding venue owner, I’ve hosted hundreds of weddings and was particularly impressed with David. He was proactive and communicative in advance of the event and was very respectful to ensure sound level was acceptable.

I was also impressed with his spontaneity during the evening… reading the guests’ dance styles. Everyone was up in the dance floor and kept everyone engaged throughout the evening. Extremely professional and very affordable in his rates. Highly recommend.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Anne! Your review means alot to me as you have pretty much seen em all! So greatful to have met you and worked with you and your team at Rogue River Lodge and would love an opportunity to work with you again!
    Bill B. Married on 08/10/2021

Amazing day with Dave

Dave was the best DJ one could have asked for, he not only listened to every need and want the Bride and groom requested but even had some great Ideas to keep guests happy.Dave kept up with the timeline and made sure all aspects of the wedding were completed. I would not hire anyone but Dave in the future.
    Dave also made sure along the way to keep in contact with his client and allowed changes all the way up to 2 days before the event.
    Thank you Dave for your expertise it is truly a gift you have.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Bill! It was truly my pleasure being there for your families to celebrate Courtnee's and Ryan's nuptials. An amazing day for everyone to come together for sure!
    Debbie B. Married on 07/21/2021

Awesome DJ who got everyone on the dance floor!

We hired Dave for a 50th birthday party and he was just fantastic! We had a mix of kids and adults and he got everyone out of the dance floor! The music was great and kept the crowd on their feet. I got so many comments from our guests on how great our DJ was! If you want a stellar DJ, don’t hesitate and give him a call!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Debbie! Lets have another party! Your friends and family are so much fun!!!! I still can't believe "the celebrant" was 50! I need to see some I.D.! Cheers!!!
  • Corri
    Corri A. Married on 06/25/2021

Dave was amazing!

Dave was our Dj for our Wedding and he was AMAZING!! Not only did he play great music that kept the party rolling the whole way through, but he was there supporting everyone making sure we had the best night possible! I would highly recommend him. He went above and beyond.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Corri! It was pleasure being there for you and Kris! What an amazing day for you guys! Congratulations!!!!
    Jillian F. Married on 06/12/2021

Made the party a Success

David was wonderful. From our first phone call to the last dance, David took charge and made me feel confident we were in good hands. He got our party started off, everyone dancing and interacted with my daughter (the guest of honor) and her friends wonderfully. I cant say enough good things about him. In addition to his DJing, the photobooth was amazing, and was well stocked and run.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jillian! It was my pleasure being there for Mya's special celebration! Your family and friends truly came to celebrate her. I look forward to sharing a video we shot of the fun throughout her day. Best wishes!
    Michael R. Married on 05/29/2021

Best, Professional, yet FUN DJ Experience!

My wife and I had the pleasure to work with Dave as our wedding DJ. From the first zoom chat we knew we found a great DJ. Dave was easy to talk to, fun and eased all our worries to help set up everything from the ceremony music, microphones to an amazing dance party. Dave worked with our coordinator to nail all the last minute details down and keep us stress free on the day of our wedding. We had many family and friends say our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have been to, and the DJ was a huge part to keep the energy up and people dancing until we were forced to turn the music off =]! We also got several amazing surprises after the wedding! Star Productions should be used by all who want a professional, friendly and fun DJ service.

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Truly my pleasure to be there for you! Lots of happy tears and cheers from you, your friends and family!
    Cole T. Married on 05/22/2021

DJ at Sunriver

Best DJ ever! Kept the night moving and mixed in the best music!! We had a blast!!
    Chase S. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely great!

DJ Dave did all the music and videography for our wedding and the turnout was great! The music was all perfect and everyone there had a great time. He helped us out a ton and kept everyone on schedule as well with everything. Can't recommend his services enough! We will use him for any of our future party needs as well!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Chase. It was pleasure being there for you and your families! I can't wait to send you the video to share!
  • Sharon
    Sharon K. Married on 03/07/2021

Dave is the BEST!

My son just got married on 7-12-20. I found Dave online, spoke to him first then he wanted to chat with the kids before I booked him. They spoke to him and he was their guy! Throughout the whole process, Dave was professional, knowledgeable and open to any questions and concerns that I may have had. His website was easily accessible and easy to pay him in payments. I love his ease about the whole thing, especially through Covid19. We were on a day to day basis and decisions were made daily for the Wedding at Sunriver, throughout it all he remained kind and very open to anything we needed to do. He worked diligently with the wedding coordinator and SR coordinator to make sure the day was SPECIAL and MEMORABLE to all. He made the day easy and we will remember him throughout the years as we celebrate the kids anniversary. Thank you Dave, you are awesome and now a part of our family!!
    Sharon

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so sweet Sharon thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure being there for the kids and your friends and family that came to celebrate. I think doing the wedding broadcast helped hundreds of other friends and family enjoy the day as well.
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn M. Married on 02/05/2021

5 Star DJ that I would recom'd to everyone!

Dave was an amazing DJ for our wedding! From the very beginning of planning our big day, Dave was always there to give advice. From timelines for dinner, cake, flower toss, dancing/etc, to other stuff like ceremony songs & personal vows. He was very helpful! We didn't have a wedding coordinator for the day of, which scared me, but Dave assured us that he will help direct & keep us on track for our timeline, which he did & was great at. He was very upbeat & good at throwing in fun things throughout the night to keep the event upbeat as well.

The day after our wedding, I was talking to my husband (still weird to say 'husband') about how amazing Dave was. My husband then recalled at one point during our wedding night, that Dave randomly walked up & said "I saw you didn't have a drink in hand so I brought you one!" I mean that right there tells you how amazing he is. Just WOW!

Thank you again Dave! For any future events, we will definitely be contacting you!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

You are so sweet! What a great day for sure! Sooooo many awesome emotions the day of...lots of guys had tears in their eyes from his awesome toast!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/09/2020

Amazingly easy!

Planning was easy. Dave’s experience and energy created a fun atmosphere where everyone wanted to get up and dance!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Melissa. What an awesome day at the lake to have your wedding. So much fun and you looked amazing!
  • Jacobie
    Jacobie P. Married on 10/24/2020

Bride and Groom

Amazing service and great selection of music! Highly recommend!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jacobie. You and Tanner's families came to celebrate in style! So much fun! What an amazing day! Cheers!
    Kirsten B. Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent sound quality, punctual and crowd pleaser!

My family friends and I all loved his enthusiasm, energy and excellent quality of sound. Very professional and truly happy to be at our wedding!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Kirsten! Your fall celebration was amazing. from the ceremony in the vineyard at Zenith to the celebration inside the cellar i was happy to take the role as sound guy and EMCEE and fun DJ. So much fun!
    Courtnee L. Married on 10/20/2020

Best dj/mc ever!

Dave was absolutely wonderful! He got all our weddi guests jumping and dancing for hours on end. Extremely professional and just a fun guy! We would absolutely have him do any and every event in the future. ❤️
    Thanks Dave! We greatly appreciate it!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Wow. What a great day for you and Ryan. Your family and friends were so much fun. Lots of great memories from your wedding. One of the best and longest we have done this year. Happy honeymooning!
    Cassie B. Married on 10/17/2020

You need dave

Dave had our dance floor packed the whole night! Even the people who I thought would never get out there were shakin it by the end of the night!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Cassie! What a great night for you and Josiah and your families! Still hard to believe the amazing weather you had during the day turn to snow that night (a double white wedding!) ! Huge props to the family and friends that make your wedding site amazing! Happy honeymooning!
    Sophie K. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

Fun, energetic, funny. Makes your wedding romantic. Great music.
    Taylor M. Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Dave at Star Productions!! Leading up to the wedding day, he was very responsive and helpful by answering any questions that we had. On the wedding day, he made sure that everything ran very smoothly and was very organized. He was very upbeat and interactive throughout the whole reception. Everyone loved him!! SO much fun!!!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much Taylor! What an amazing day! Your family and friends helped make your day so much fun! It was truly my pleasure being there for you and your husband Taylor and mom Taylor too (and everyone else for that matter)! Congratulations!!!! Cheers!
    Ashley J. Married on 09/05/2020

So amazing!

David was interactive with all of us and our guests all night long. He played great music, was very flexible when things changed, and kept the party going!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your friends and family were really ready to celebrate with you and Caleb! What a great party! Cheers to many years of celebrating together.
    Ashley W. Married on 09/05/2020

David is fantastic! Book with him, won’t be disappointed!

David was absolutely amazing! Not only was he very helpful during the entire process, but was great with us and our guests on the day of our wedding too! He had organized everything and made things go smoothly! Plus he got the party going for hours and we had a blast! We definitely recommend Star Productions to anyone and everyone!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I cant wait to see the pix of your beautiful day! I'd love to make a mini music video for you as my way of saying thank you and congratulations!!!! Cheers!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing, everyone needs him at their wedding

Dave saved our wedding!!! He stepped up when our minister was unable to make it. The music was fun and he kept the wedding moving and had the guest interacting. Definitely made our wedding one to remember

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jessie! A beautiful day for you and Kyle (worth the 2 year wait thru COVID)! It was my pleasure being there for you and your families!
  • Heather
    Heather T. Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic night!

Dave was such a great help getting everything set-up and his program was easy to use. He is incredibly responsive and will make the time for you. The night was so much fun and he does well reading the room. He helped us through a pandemic wedding by getting us a reasonable videographer and ran a Facebook live ceremony for our guests that couldn't make it!

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

What an awesome day for you and Dean. It was my pleasure being there for both of you, your friends and your families to help you celebrate your nuptuals!