Star Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

168 | Bend, OR

168 Reviews for Star Productions Entertainment Services

168 Star Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2018

Dave is the best! He did such a great job at our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Melissa! My pleasure being there for you and Matt!

Matthew · Married on 09/16/2018

Dave was incredible. Always responsive, professional and accommodating to anything through the process. We were legitimately concerned after going to a wedding where nobody danced that our dance floor would be bare. Dave made sure to do specific things to get everyone out there and keep the party going.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Matthew! My pleasure being your DJ!

Lily · Married on 09/15/2018

Dave was absolutely amazing! He and Becky were so helpful making sure we had an amazing time and didn't have to stress too much on our big day. The music was a perfect blend of songs we had requested and crowd-pleasing dinner and dancing music. We had several guests comment on how fantastic Dave was and ask if he would travel out of state for their weddings. Totally awesome in every way and highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Lily! It was my pleasure being there for you and Chris!

Shelby · Married on 09/08/2018

I’ve trusted Dave and his business with all of my party/ music needs for years! They’re so much fun, get people involved and put dancing and are so amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Shelby!!! It's been so much fun watching you grow into an amazing woman! I remember your sweet 16 party like it was yesterday and now look at you! Congratulations to you and Spencer!

Dawn Cofer · Married on 09/08/2018

Hire Dave!

Dave makes the party. He has amazing energy and makes the day.

G · Married on 08/25/2018

Dave is highly professional and had the guests at our event on the dance floor. He was always responsive with emails and phone calls. On the day of our event our minister was late and Dave stepped up willing to officiate our ceremony (although it never came to that). He went above and beyond for our event and helped make it a memorable and fun night.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Gabriel! Your celebration was so much fun at Elk lake resort! Thank you for allowing me to be your DJ...and almost officiant...lol!

Sabra · Married on 08/04/2018

I could not ask for a better wedding, thanks to David! Everyone loved you and was asking for your info. Thank you so much for everything I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Sabra...loved seeing you and Riley's huge smiles all day! Cheers!

jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Dave was so full of fun at my Mom's 90 birthday party. He had great ideas to get her involved (even in her wheel chair.) I gave him very little input, and he played the perfect music for her and kept the party dancing and having fun to the end. I have used another DJ and thought they were good, they don't even compare. Dave is our DJ now and in the future. Thanks so much for making a special day for my Mom. Jill

Sent on 07/25/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jill! I can't wait to get the photos and videos so i can put them into a special montage for Theron! Cheers!

Kristy · Married on 06/27/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our wedding!! Truly amazing kept everyone going on dance floor and kept bride and groom happy hands down the best dj

Sent on 06/29/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Kristy! Your marriage to Zack was certainly worth the 3 year wait! Cheers!!!

Jeannie · Married on 06/26/2018

This is the third wedding Dave & Star productions has done for us!! He takes Control of the event and you do not have to worry about anything, his ideas are so helpful!!! He puts the bride at ease so she can enjoy herself too!! I would recommend him to everyone!! Thanks Dave for making the wedding smooth and enjoyable!!

Janel · Married on 06/23/2018

Dave was AMAZING! He is such a nice guy and helped out another DJ in the area that had his equipment stolen. We are so happy he worked our wedding! All the guests were on the dance floor all night thanks to his fun music and upbeat personality. He was flexible with adjusting the timeline of the reception- and made sure to keep things moving as we were ready for them. Our wedding party was huge and he made sure everyone was announced correctly and in order. I was very impressed with his professionalism and he is just a great guy to have at the party- let alone have him as your DJ! Five stars!

Caity · Married on 06/03/2018

Dave was super helpful & lots of fun!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Caity! Congratulations to you and Thomas! So much fun seeing you sing to your Dad during your dance with him and the gals in the bridal party....and Tom singing you've lost that lovin' feeling with the groomsmen to you! I NEED to see your wedding video!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

Dave did such a great job getting all guests involved during the different events and dancing throughout our wedding. He was extremely attentive to everything that was going on, and flexible with a timeline to allow us enough time to enjoy each component. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to help make our night one that we will never forget.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was my pleasure to be there for your celebration! Cheers!

Jessica · Married on 01/26/2018

Dave did an amazing job for our destination wedding!! We had a 2 day event which one night he provided a game show!! It was a blast! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was my pleasure working for you and Kenny!

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2017

Dave was absolutely AMAZING!! Our guests loved him and he made our wedding an amazing night to remember for the rest of our lives!! The music was perfect, and he had everything lined up better then I ever could have expected!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! You and John we so much fun to dj for!

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Dave!!! He knows how to keep the crowd dancing, keeps the party going and the whole evening special! He made our whole wedding day effortless the ceremony and reception were very smooth because of him. He was kind enough to meet with us before the wedding and made wonderful suggestions and help make sure we weren't forgetting anything. Our family and friends couldn't say enough good things about him! Thanks for helping us have such an amazing wedding day DJ Dave!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2017

Very accommodating and easy to work with. Made this process smooth with no worries. Very flexible at the event and kept the party going.

David · Married on 10/14/2017

Star Productions did an absolutely amazing job for our special day! Chris was our DJ/MC and took the time to stay in touch with us during the many phases/developments of our wedding and did a fantastic job communicating with us and offering many suggestions that we would not have considered. On the day of our event, which was somewhat controlled chaos, Chris texted us and let us know his where-abouts/progressions and walked us through each step of the day and really put us at ease! He was extremely professional, provided the ideal ambiance for every situation from ceremony to the final exit, and was extremely flexible for requested songs, toasts, and crowd interaction! He even took numerous photos that were an extra-fun experience/perspective. We had many compliments regarding him and keeping the mood lively and everyone out on the dance floor! We would highly recommend to anyone! Cheers and thanks again!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 1
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 2
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 3
    Star Productions Entertainment Services 4

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you David. It was truly OUR Pleasure to be there for you and Jennifer!

Stephany · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can't even describe how happy we were to have chosen Dave as our wedding DJ. He was a pleasure to work with, makes sure your wedding stays on track according to your timeline and knows how to get the party started! When planning a wedding you put so much trust into the DJ to create the perfect vibe on your big day, and Dave lived up to all of his amazing reviews! His music selection had everyone up and dancing on the dance floor. If you are looking for a DJ LOOK NO FURTHER! We would highly recommend Dave and will be encouraging all of our friends to use him in the future.
    He made our wedding day a fun event that no one will forget!
    Stephany & Robert Boger

Sent on 10/19/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank YOU Stephany! My pleasure being your DJ!

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave made our daughter's wedding an awesome event. From the trip down the isle to the last song of the night Dave was gracious and friendly to work with. He knew what needed to be done before we did. The compliments received by all our guests were over the top. Dave played all the music we picked but was flexible with requests as well. Thanks so much Dave for giving my daughter and new son-in-law the day of their dreams!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

My pleasure Christina! Your role in the planning should not be overlooked! If you want to coordinate weddings in Bend Oregon let's talk! Emilee and Troy were super cute and gracious! So much LOVE in the room from friends and family! Thank you for trusting me as the DJ/MC!

Eric · Married on 09/22/2017

Dave was amazing! We were originally going to use a phone and run Spotify all night but we are so glad we went with Dave. He did a great job keeping the night flowing and encouraging everyone to dance and have fun. We checked with 3 or 4 other vendors in town and Dave was the only one that actually reached out in person instead of responding with a generic email. He was also the most reasonably priced. I would definitely use Dave again!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Eric. It was my pleasure being there for you and Ana! Cheers for many happy years ahead.
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 09/15/2017

My fiance and I were super skeptical when deciding whether or not to hire a DJ. We have a few friends who work in the sound/music area, but last minute we decided we needed a pro. David reached out on the same day I messaged him, and I felt in great hands after our first phone call. He emailed two quotes that came in under what I thought it would be. To give an idea, David gave us an all-night DJ, DJ station, speakers outdoors, mic + mic stand for ceremony, and speakers inside. All of this, including set up and tear down, for half of what the venue was charging us for two speakers! Crazy. I didn't meet David face-to-face until AFTER the ceremony, but he took care of us in all aspects. Playing our songs perfectly (even though they were uncommon and some originals), checking in and offering advice, pronouncing my name correctly, playing requests quickly, keeping everyone dancing and then kicking everyone out of the venue in the nicest way possible! I would not consider ANY of our guests dancers, and EVERYONE was dancing. It was the best night ever, and I really have to give David a lot of credit for that. Thank you, David!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Lena! Wow i guess i should be raising my prices!!! JK! Best wishes to you and Scott! Cheers!!!

Renee · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Dave was great! He was flexible; he was easy to work with;he was funny and nice all the times we met.
    This is the second time with you Dave and his company and we were extremely pleased this time as well. Highly recommend his company.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Renee! So happy we were included as your family's DJ! Birthdays...weddings...anniversary is next!

Cherie · Married on 09/03/2017

We have been to several events over the years that Dave has D.J'ed. His outgoing personality and attention to detail puts him at the top of his profession. When it was our turn to hire music for our son's wedding we didn't even think twice. Dave and his wife Becky made our son's wedding reception exceptional. He interacts with the crowd and manages the program so you don't have to worry about anything. Plus because of his years of experience he knows what songs get people of all ages on the dance floor. Thanks Dave & Becky, you guys rock!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Star Productions Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure being there for Keatons and Jillians celebration!

Peggy · Married on 08/26/2017

As parents of the bride we would like to give Dave our heartfelt thanks for the tremendous job he did at Cassie and Matt's wedding. Prior to the wedding he was so easy to work with which gave us all confidence we had trusted this important job to the right person. The wedding and reception ran very smoothly, a lot of the credit for that belongs to Dave. When it was time for the dancing to begin he had everyone up out of their seats and enjoying themselves and it stayed that way for the rest of the night! Everyone young and old had an awesome time! He knows what he's doing and it shows! The following day he thoughtfully put us in touch with The Bloom Project of Bend which allowed us to donate all of the still beautiful flowers and greenery for use in bouquets for St Charles hospital and hospice. Thank you Dave for everything! You are truly the best!!