Rosewood Manor

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

I had a very positive experience with Rosewood Manor. Every spot in that house is a great photo backdrop and so every shot is like something out of a movie. Your photographs are going to be how you remember your wedding for the rest of your life and I am not exaggerating when I say that no matter where you take a photo in that house, it looks gorgeous. There is an upstairs space for the women to get ready and a downstairs space for the men. The upstairs bedrooms are very ornate with opulent beds and mirrors which again make for an awesome atmosphere. The downstairs room for the men has a pool table and more manly things, so the spaces were very appropriate for the respective groups. The staircase that greets you when you walk into the Manor has a 'Gone with the Wind" feel and a great first impression. The outdoor altar they have is breath taking and unfortunately, it rained on my wedding day forcing the wedding inside. On my first visit, I was not overly impressed with the basement, particularly when you consider the beauty of the rest of the home and the outdoor altar, but the space is more meant for function and a large group of people. However, I must say with the all of the décor and flower arrangements, it was truly beautiful. If you are looking for a wedding that has a timeless quality and you want a "princess" feel to your special day, I would highly recommend this place. Their innkeeper was also very flexible with me and let me visit the location with vendors whenever I wanted to provided that I gave prior notice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
7825 Locust Place, Port Tobacco, MD 20677

Maryland's Best Kept Secret

Planning a social event in Maryland?

Rosewood Manor is picturesque for your special events!

When you enter the grand foyer of this elegant French Villa, 1930 circa style mansion, you’ll step back in time to experience the serenity of an authentic country estate. The capacity range is from 50-150 attendees for weddings, social and cor porate events. Beautiful finishes that lend to the enjoyment of your special day will surround you. Located in a quiet semi-rural setting in Maryland, Rosewood Manor is Maryland's Best Kept Secret!

A Place for all Occasions

Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, and Bridal Shows Anniversary, Retirement and Birthday Celebrations Christmas Parties, Church Celebrations, Recitals Etiquette Training's and Tutorial Teas Tea Parties and Family Reunions Corporate Events, Seminars and Meetings Fundraisiers

Make sure that you include Rosewood Manor on your viewing list. Rosewood Manor is “The Place” to have your wedding, social and corporate events in Southern Maryland.

The Manor is reminiscent of a southern mansion. It has been said, that it would have been a great place to have filmed the movie, “gone with the wind”. The period molding, antique furnishing, marble and wood floors,grand chandeliers and a elegant double curved staircase in a two-story foyer with marble and hardwood floors.

The Manor is located 35 miles south of Washington, DC and neighbors the cities of Clinton and Waldorf, Maryland.

Inside and outside, The Manor can accommodate 100 quests in our Banquet Room and an additional 50 quests in our ballroom. Our outdoor garden can accommodate up to 150 quests or more depending upon your parking arrangements.

Overnight accommodations can be provided for the bride and groom with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. Additional accommodations available for bridal party.

We also provide a caterers warming kitchen and Veranda’s and patios are available for outdoor enjoyment.

We book only one event at a time, so that clients will have available both the inside and outside use of the Manor.

Details