Pneuma Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lon was absolutely fantastic! He had married two of my new husband and my friends a few years ago and came highly recommended. Lon was the officiant for our wedding a few weeks ago. He had so many different readings and options to help us create our own personal wedding ceremony. My husband and I really enjoyed our time talking with him and discussing what direction to go with everything.

He and his wife braved the ice storm to marry us and that means so much to us!

I would choose Lon over and over again and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. He was wonderful to work with and a really neat guy!

Thank you Lon!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Plano, TX 75075
BLOG

Ceremonies with class for virtuoso tastes!

Specializing in officiating services for couples who do not wish  to be subjected to a religious litmus test or those who consider themselves to be "spiritual but not necessarily religious" ... couples who want the ceremony to be a celebration of their love and commitment to one another ... a memorable occasion that is true to who you ... read more

Specializing in officiating services for couples who do not wish  to be subjected to a religious litmus test or those who consider themselves to be "spiritual but not necessarily religious" ... couples who want the ceremony to be a celebration of their love and commitment to one another ... a memorable occasion that is true to who you are.

Will work with you to customize vows that reflect your values and heart-felt commitment to one another. Family vows are also available if you have children or if either partner has children from a previous relationship. Whether a wedding, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony, our purpose is to create and celebrate significant life-events ... events rich in symbolism that embrace the present but also serve as touchpoints for the future.

If flexibility, class, and a personal touch are important to you, visit our website for additional details then give us a call.

+/- read less