Bedford, Texas, Bedford, TX 76021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Reverend Stefanie

Reverend Stefanie is an ordained wedding officiant based out of Bedford, Texas. Passionate about helping couples to pledge their love, Stefanie Spivey is an accomplished celebrant with decades of experience. Serving soon-to-be newlyweds throughout Texas, she delights in presiding over ceremonies that reflect her clients’ wishes. She will draw inspiration from your romantic connection, aiming to ensure that your “I do” moment is a truly distinctive and memorable one.

Whether you envisage a traditional celebration or something a little more unconventional, Reverend Stefanie will go above and beyond to make your dreams come true. As well as your ceremony, she can attend your rehearsal to make sure that everything runs smoothly. She is happy to assist you in writing your vows and offers informal counseling sessions upon request. Considering inclusivity to be a key aspect of her business, she proudly welcomes couples from all walks of life.

• Woman-owned

Reverend Stefanie Pricing

Reverend Stefanie Price Rates

Reverend Stefanie FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AR
    CA
    CO
    LA
    NM
    TX
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reverend Stefanie 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Reverend Stefanie

Head Weirdo

I'm an ordained officiant serving the Great State of Texas' happiest and most interesting couples.
I promise, I'm a professional.

I've been involved in weddings and events for more than 25 years and it is absolutely a passion. I've handled everything from helping fine-tune the vows and ceremony details to organizing the entire event to pulling the groom and his team out of the bar three minutes before showtime to just showing up and reading the script and signing the certificate. If you need someone to be formal and serious, I can do it. No problem. However, if you're looking for fun, for a unique service, for someone to be the "Impressive Clergyman" from The Princess Bride, I'm DEFINITELY your girl. Because this is not my primary occupation, I'm able to be completely flexible with my fees and services.

Just talk to me and we'll see how I can help make your day more YOU.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Bedford, Texas Bedford, TX, 76021 See on map
    Location of (Reverend Stefanie)