About HIREAMINISTER.com

The Relevant Choice for Today's Bride and Groom!

At HIREAMINISTER.com you will find a level of relevancy, professionalism, excellence, detail, and personalization from each of our officiants that is unmatched in the wedding industry! From their appearance, to their sense of fashion, to their preparation, to their communication, to their experience and everything in between you will quickly see our team consists of the best-of-the-best ministers you'll find anywhere. It's just one of the many ways we're raising the bar of wedding officiating!

Our officiants are real licensed/ordained ministers (not online), are accustomed to speaking in front of hundreds and often thousands of people, love officiating weddings, and are perfectly suited for today's bride and groom.

WHAT WE DO
Custom Ceremonies. Every couple has their own tastes and preferences, likes and dislikes, and wants and desires which makes every wedding ceremony unique. That’s why we never take a “cookie cutter” approach or have a “one-size-fits-all” mentality with any wedding ceremony. We treat each one as a blank canvas ready to paint your perfect day on. Our team is highly trained and gifted to custom tailor your ceremony to you. We’ll guide you through a simple step-by-step process to create the ceremony you’ve always dreamed of, give you options and suggestions along the way, and intently craft it to your vision. When you hire us we work for you so ultimately you call the shots!

We’ve got you covered whether you want your ceremony to be traditional, contemporary, or a blend of the two; religious or civil; in a church, hotel, club, garden, or at a beautiful destination; or something completely out-of-the-box.

WHAT FUELS US
You do. It’s 2018 so why are ministers still officiating weddings like they did when your parents got married? We’re not sure either, but we’re updating the book on how weddings are officiated for today's bride and groom! After all, it’s your big day and there aren’t any do-overs. You deserve nothing less than the best!

WHAT SETS US APART
Excellence and details. They are found in everything we do from our communication, to our sense of fashion, to our preparation, to every detail leading up to your big day. We pride ourselves on excellence and details. We can’t help it — it’s how each minister on our team is wired and we won’t settle for anything less. There are a handful of things you can't afford to roll the dice on and hiring the right officiant is one of them!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (3)
Non-religious (2)
Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)

I met Matt at a Brik Venue open house and remembered him from Fellowship Church in Grapevine. He looked sharp and spoke so eloquently, so I setup a meet and greet with my fiance at the time, and everyone hit it off, so we booked him immediately. We had two more meetings as well as several emails, and we were able to see our full ceremony well before the big day. He made a custom ceremony just for us - we wanted it short and sweet, and that is what he gave us. He really got to know us and listened to what we wanted. He was helpful for the rehearsal, and he took our marriage certificate for us, and he took pictures with us after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Matt and his team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cass, 10/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

When our original officiant backed out with less than a month to go before our wedding, my husband and I were quite panicked. I was referred to Hire A Minister through my wedding planner and from the minute I contacted them all of my stress went away. Mathew responded promptly and gave me a huge selection of officiants to pick from and we selected Carl Roberts immediately. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Carl took the time to get to know us, made our ceremony sweet & funny since we love to laugh and allowed us to customize our ceremony. We're still receiving compliments on how personal and funny our wedding was, which was exactly what we wanted! Thank you, Carl, for saving the day and making our ceremony truly unforgettable.

View Vendor Response

$250.00
Starting Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

371 PROS I KNOW

Events

Dallas, TX 75201   See On Map
214-529-5413 (phone)
HIREAMINISTER.com is a wedding officiating company from Dallas, Texas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and East Texas. HIREAMINISTER.com is a professional group of ministers that has been part of the national wedding industry since 2016 specializing in weddings, elopements, and vow renewals.