HIREAMINISTER.com Reviews

HIREAMINISTER.com 4
HIREAMINISTER.com 5

Alex Hickey · Married on 11/10/2019

Mathew Is The Man

We had the pleasure of having Mathew officiate our wedding and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a minister. When we first sat down with Mathew to discuss our relationship and ceremony, it was like we had known each other for years. It felt like we were talking with one of good friends which relieved all the stress. After only talking for an hour, he had the perfect ceremony in mind. He sent us the draft and we only needed to make minor tweaks. Mathew was very responsive and extremely reliable. On our wedding day, he showed up ahead of time and met with us to confirm any final details. During the actual ceremony, he was incredible and has such a way with words. We received and continue to receive compliments regarding his work.

Simply put, Mathew is the man. Do yourself a favor and book him while he's still available.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Malesha

Malesha D · Married on 08/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We talked to many ministers and we are so happy we decided to go with hireaminister! After talking to Mathew over the phone I knew he was the one! We met up with him before our wedding and talked as if we have been knowing each other for a while! He did such a great job officiating our wedding. He made everyone feel comfortable. We had to speed up our ceremony a little and he was able to do that. He was very helpful with any questions I had asked. Very very nice guy! Not to mention his style! I would most definitely recommend him and his team for anyone looking for a officiant!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Caitlin Bay · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful experience!

Mat was our officiant and we couldn't have been more pleased! He was professional but also relatable. We connected via FaceTime a month or so before the wedding and spent time telling him about ourselves and our story. When we received his draft for the ceremony it was perfect (I cried)! He has a way with words and did an outstanding job - no one knew we had only known him for a few months. Mat, thank you for making our special day even better - I apologize for crying through a little (most of) the ceremony!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • September

September · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you, Mathew!

Holy amazing... Mathew absolutely knocked our ceremony out of the park. We are so incredibly grateful that we met him and feel so blessed that he officiated our wedding. He was effortless and memorized an entire speech without feeling rehearsed. The day we met him, we felt like we had known him for years. Our friends have even reached out and told us how amazing he was. Thank you!!!

HIREAMINISTER.com 6
    HIREAMINISTER.com 12
    Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Destre

Destre Shirley · Married on 10/28/2018

Matthew created a beautiful ceremony

We attend a larger church in North Texas, and discovered hireaminister after we didn't hear back from the church about an off-site ceremony. We could not have been happier to find him! He met us as Starbucks and got to know us and our story. We talked on the phone a few times about what kind of ceremony we wanted. Matthew asked us questions we hadn't even thought of, and helped us sort out what made sense for us. The ceremony he wrote was absolutely beautiful, and created exactly the romantic feel we were going for. Multiple guests told us they never cry at weddings (including a former wedding planner), but were moved to tears at ours. One guest even asked us where we found our officiant because "he was the most professional he had seen". He was early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, which alleviates so much stress the day of.
    We could not recommend him more!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Mathew performed our wedding ceremony last weekend. We were blown away by his professionalism, kindness, and interest in what makes us unique and in how he could make our day special. We will never forget how beautiful a job he did for us- and are very grateful to him for it!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Cass · Married on 10/28/2017

I met Matt at a Brik Venue open house and remembered him from Fellowship Church in Grapevine. He looked sharp and spoke so eloquently, so I setup a meet and greet with my fiance at the time, and everyone hit it off, so we booked him immediately. We had two more meetings as well as several emails, and we were able to see our full ceremony well before the big day. He made a custom ceremony just for us - we wanted it short and sweet, and that is what he gave us. He really got to know us and listened to what we wanted. He was helpful for the rehearsal, and he took our marriage certificate for us, and he took pictures with us after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Matt and his team!

Sent on 11/21/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Cass – you and Sam define what first class looks like. Every single detail of your wedding day at BRIK Venue in Fort Worth was thought through and executed flawlessly. Even though you guys were the center of attention you hosted your vendors, and most importantly, your guests with a level of excellence that was second to none. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day and help you say “I do” in front of your family and friends. Thank you for your trust and confidence. Congratulations to you guys!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/15/2017

When our original officiant backed out with less than a month to go before our wedding, my husband and I were quite panicked. I was referred to Hire A Minister through my wedding planner and from the minute I contacted them all of my stress went away. Mathew responded promptly and gave me a huge selection of officiants to pick from and we selected Carl Roberts immediately. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Carl took the time to get to know us, made our ceremony sweet & funny since we love to laugh and allowed us to customize our ceremony. We're still receiving compliments on how personal and funny our wedding was, which was exactly what we wanted! Thank you, Carl, for saving the day and making our ceremony truly unforgettable.

Sent on 12/06/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlin! Having an officiant back out will cause any bride and groom to panic but I'm grateful you and Stephen trusted us to step in and save the day. Hearing you say that selecting Carl to officiate your ceremony at BRIK Venue in Fort Worth was "one of the best decisions you made for your wedding" and that he made your ceremony "truly unforgettable" means the world to us! We were honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations to you guys!

Jordan · Married on 09/22/2017

Matthew was our minister for our wedding and my gosh we could not have been happier to have gone with him. We had a couple options fall through and luckily my husband found HIREAMINISTER a couple of weeks before our wedding. From their website and the bios of all of the ministers they seemed much more our style than what we were finding. We met with Matthew and talked for hours, we all had instant chemistry. He personalized our ceremony to us and was so amazing and so helpful. These people are extremely professional, they dress amazing so they look great in pictures. He was early for everything we asked him to be there for and we could not have been happier! HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan! You are Kartal were so much fun to work and it was such a pleasure to get to know you both! Every minute with the two of you and your family was amazing. It was an honor to be trusted with your big day at The Milestone – Denton Mansion. Cheers to a lifetime of love!
  • W

Willie · Married on 09/09/2017

Best officiant company! Pastor Mathew Deblanc, the founder of hireminister was very accomodating. My wife and I were looking for an officiant that would be able to attend our rehearsal and would have a lively personality. Pastor DeBlanc introduced us to Pastor Adrian McConnell. Pastor McConnell was amazing. He had that bubbly personality we were looking for and he was very professional. We felt comfortable with Pastor McConnell from the moment we met him. Pastor McConnell kept in contact with us the entire time during our wedding process making communication very easy which made us feel very comfortable. Adrian McConnell went the extra mile officiating our wedding making sure our big day was wonderful. He is awesome! I would definitely recommend Hireminister to my family, friends and to anyone looking for an officiant for their big day. This is the way to go!

HIREAMINISTER.com 13
    HIREAMINISTER.com 14
    HIREAMINISTER.com 15
    Sent on 12/03/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Willie – I knew Adrian would be the perfect fit for you and LaKendra and I'm glad you both felt the same way after meeting him! He thoroughly enjoyed his experience with you guys and is forever grateful you trusted him to represent you on your wedding day in front of your family and friends at The Milestone – Aubrey Mansion. Congratulations to you and LaKendra and thank you for your kind words!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

We got married at ge beginning of September and our minister Mathew made our wedding!!! So genuine, spoke so much love, took the time to get to know our heart and became part of the family! We loved using hireaminister and wouldn’t have changed a thing!!!

HIREAMINISTER.com 16
    Sent on 11/03/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Jessica! You and Jaden are an amazingly fun couple and it was an honor to officiate your wedding at The Orchard Event Venue and Retreat in Azle, TX! I had such a great time. You two are perfect for each other and it's obvious how in love you guys are. I know your marriage is going to be incredible!

Catherine · Married on 08/12/2017

Mathew is very professional and an excellent communicator. My fiancé and I are looking forward to working with him.

Sent on 05/01/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Catherine – I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Carlos! Your love for each other is undeniable and your wedding ceremony reflected that in every way. I'm grateful you two trusted me to represent you as you said "I do" in front of your family and friends at Piazza in the Village in Colleyville, TX. I'm so excited for you guys and your future together!

BROOKE · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing from start to finish. I am eanted to be involved with writing the ceremony ..... Mathew really let me give my opinion & edit to make my ceremony fit our story. Jonathan is reliable, prompt, with a great personality. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Brooke – thank you for trusting Jonathan to officiate your wedding ceremony at Piazza on the Green in McKinney, TX! It was so good working with you and Jeremy to craft a ceremony that reflected your story and your love for each other. So excited for your future together as husband and wife! Congratulations!

Jeff · Married on 08/10/2017

Hire a Minister is a first class company that goes above and beyond our expectations. A must hire for my bride!

Sent on 10/31/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, Jeff! That's our goal for every bride and groom we have the privilege of working with. We won't settle for anything less than the best for each couple's wedding ceremony!

Norris · Married on 07/08/2017

Carl did an awesome job. Some of our request were not traditional and he still did the research to get it done. Still hang out to this day. Awesome guy.

HIREAMINISTER.com 17
    Sent on 10/30/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Carl had a blast officiating your wedding at The Milestone – Denton Mansion and loved getting to know you and Alexis! Thank you for trusting him with your big day. Wishing you guys all the best in your marriage!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Mathew was such a wonderful person to work with! From the moment we sat down with him to have coffee and chat about what we wanted our ceremony to be like, it was smooth sailing. Shortly after our meeting, he had our ceremony written out and sent it to us within a few days. We had minimal tweaks and that was no problem for him. On the wedding day, after the ceremony was over we had about everyone come up to us and complement Mathew. He was the perfect fit for us and I couldn’t recommend him and the HireAMinister team more!

Sent on 09/13/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Lauren – thank you so much for these amazing words! I loved getting to know you and Russell and officiating your wedding at Hickory Street Annex in Dallas. You two are an awesome couple surrounded by incredible family and friends. Congrats on a lifetime together with the one you love!

Amie · Married on 05/27/2017

I was planning my wedding from England and after we decided on an intimate backyard wedding I knew we would need to find a minister. I emailed hireaminister.com and never looked back. Mathew made the process so easy and stress-free. Being in England we couldn't meet face to face, so Mathew and I had several FaceTime chats to discuss the ceremony and specifics. I can't praise Mathew or his company enough. Even the guests commented on how great he was.

HIREAMINISTER.com 18
    Sent on 11/11/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, Amie! You guys are the best. Crazy to think we planned your wedding ceremony while you were still living in the U.K. and Paul was in Austin, TX! Those international FaceTime chats were fun. Your wedding was fabulous and it was an honor to officiate it!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I LOVE Matt. He managed to customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted, and he did an amazing job. Matt made us feel extremely comfortable in our first meet, it felt like we knew him for years! Matt is super personable, charismatic, outgoing, and energetic. We love his story and why he started HireAMinister. He was a big hit at our wedding and everyone loved him!

Thank you, Matt, for being THE BEST officiant we could ask for.

Sent on 11/01/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Amanda – you are too kind! You and Zach truly are a special couple. Your wedding ceremony at event1013 in Plano, TX was gorgeous and your wedding party was a blast to be around! Loved every second of it. Congrats to you guys and enjoy the journey of marriage!

Kathleen · Married on 05/05/2017

Mathew DeBlanc was so easy to work with. He listened to my family about what we wanted incorporated into our ceremony and went above and beyond. He is a wonderful man, very caring and puts the wedding couple first. Thank you so much Mathew for a job well done!

Sent on 05/18/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Kathleen – you immediately making me feel like a part of the family and that is something I will never forget. It was so much fun getting to know everyone! It was an amazing day for a very special couple that I was honored to help become husband and wife. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

AMAZING!! Mathew exceeded all of our expectations. He customized a ceremony that fit my husband and I so perfectly, you would have thought he had known us for years. Our ceremony was so meaningful, personal and unquie! Mathew was an absolute dream to work with. Hiring him was one of our best/easiest descisons we made throughout our whole wedding process! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day! The love you and Jonathan have for one another is what dreams are made of. It was so much fun getting to know you guys and officiating your wedding ceremony at Summerfield at Tate Farms in Rockwall, TX!

Shawn · Married on 03/26/2017

Awesome wedding! They were so fun and laid back to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, Shawn! You and Kristy are the definition of a power couple. The entire process from beginning to end with you guys was incredible. And finally seeing it all come to life in front of your family and friends on your wedding day was so special! Marriage looks great on you two! Congratulations!
  • Trey

Trey · Married on 01/07/2017

If you're unsure about an Officiant like my Wife and I were let me just say that Matt was absolutely the most professional and warm and inviting Pastor I have met. I am so happy I met Matt and will value our friendship forever.

-Trey D

Sent on 03/27/2017

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you, Trey! It was an honor getting to know you and Somer and officiating your ceremony at Piazza in the Village in Colleyville, TX! Everything about it was perfect. Congrats to you guys! Your future together is going to be amazing!

Vanessa · Married on 10/29/2016

Mathew was wonderful! He truly made our ceremony beautiful and covered the most important values in a marriage and in life. He isnt your ordinary minister. He is a humble, impecable man. His words touched everyones heart.

He took the time to make sure everything was importand and kept in touch through out the whole time as the wedding got closer and the day of the wedding. If i had to do it again, i would still ask Mathew to officiate our wedding.

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Thank you so much, Vanessa! I absolutely loved officiating your wedding ceremony at Dallas Palms. You and Elias are a very special couple surrounded by amazing family and friends. It was my honor to help the two of you step into your future together as husband and wife. Enjoy the journey of marriage with the love of your life!

Some wonderful people behind this - professional, courteous, genuine believers. More than just some certification. Real, honest people who care about the work they do!

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

T.J. – thank you for describing us this way. It feels good knowing what we strive for is seen and felt by couples we have the privilege of working with! You and Kristina are the best.

Leo · Married on 10/07/2016

Mathew put together an amazing ceremony . He made everything stress free.
    Helped us out in a very short time after finding I was scammed by our first minister.
    Thanks again,
    Bilikas Family

HIREAMINISTER.com's reply:

Leo – there are so many moments of yours and Ruthanne's wedding that I will never forget. Thank you for trusting me to officiate your ceremony on short notice after you guys were scammed by your first minister...which is crazy but unfortunately happens more often than it should. I'm a huge fan of The Bilikas Family — all the best to you guys!