Pink with Envy Event Planning Services

Profile Picture
Venus
1 Review
07/19/2015

I was very back and forth on hiring these wonderful girls because of budget and because of everyone telling me what to do when planning my wedding (Surprise?). I should've hired them from the beginning of my planning but I tried to please people. I finally hired them with less than a month left to my wedding. Talk about being in the midst of a storm. I was a nervous wreak and exhausted from all the planning. These amazing girls (Jennifer, Jenny, and Brooke) swooped in and immediately went to work! They are superheroes! They eased my mind and did such an amazing and fantastic job! My wedding was saved by these girls! They are the sweetest and thought of the tiniest details that I hadn't even given a second thought to because I was so preoccupied with everything else. They worked with me and reminded me of everything I needed to get done and were always available! I cant tell you how many panic attacks I had (over seating charts and etc.) Jenny, (One of the three musketeers) took the time to calm me down and tirelessly helped me figure out how to fix whatever problem that came my way. The rehearsal and the day of the wedding were perfect because of professional and caring attitude of these girls. Everyone in my family loved them! I HIGHLY recommend hiring them to help you guys on your big day! They are truly life savors and I may or may not have told them I love them to pieces atleast 10,001 times :)

Pink with Envy Event Planning Services responded with the following comments:

Venus we are so happy that we could help you and Jason on your special day. You were dealing with a lot of input from a variety of people and that can put a lot of stress on anyone. Your kind words mean the absolute world to us. Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 341493, Beavercreek, OH 45434
BLOG

Be chic ~ Be flawless ~ Be envied

Pink with Envy Event Planning Services, LLC is a full service event and wedding planning company. We help make your event as special and unique as you are. Our goal is to make events stress-free and enjoyable for you and everyone involved.

The Pink with Envy team is able to ... read more

The Pink with Envy team is able to accommodate your needs, whether you need a jump start on the planning process, you only need us on the day of your wedding, or you want assistance producing and executing your entire event...we can create a package designed just for you.

In addition to weddings, we also handle bachelorette parties, bridal and baby showers, and many other special occasions.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Established: 2009
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a wedding planner and event consultant from Dayton, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a professional wedding planner and event consultant that has been part of the Ohio wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in stress-free wedding and event planning