Pink with Envy Event Planning Services

Pink with Envy Event Planning Services

Be chic ~ Be flawless ~ Be envied

P.O. Box 341493
Beavercreek, OH 45434 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Pink with Envy Event Planning Services, LLC (formerly Save the Date) is a full service event and wedding planning company. We help make your event as special and unique as you are. Our goal is to make events stress-free and enjoyable for you and everyone involved.

The Pink with Envy team is able to accommodate your needs, whether you need a jump start on the planning process, you only need us on the day of your wedding, or you want assistance producing and executing your entire event...we can create a package designed just for you.

In addition to weddings, we also handle bachelorette parties, bridal and baby showers, and many other special occasions.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t know what I would have done without the ladies of Pink with Envy. Jennifer, Jenny and Brook are patient, knowledgeable, professional, energetic, fun to be around, and passionate about what they do. Even though it rained on the day of our wedding, the day was smooth and very low stress. They took care of everything for the day including: the timeline, the “first look” arrangements, keeping us on track with time, talking with my parents/in laws (they arranged for them to meet at our last picture site so we could have some outdoor photos), and they even went on a last minute champagne run for the party bus! :) The girls also turned our reception hall into our exact vision. They assembled our centerpieces, tied 225 chair sashes, spoke with vendors, set up our gift table, guest book, etc. This saved me so much time and stress, and I received so many compliments on how amazing the reception hall looked, all thanks to Pink with Envy. I would highly recommend these ladies to any bride to be.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a wedding planner and event consultant from Dayton, OH. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a professional wedding planner and event consultant that has been part of the Ohio wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in stress-free wedding and event planning
937-524-5668
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment