Phrené

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I are both originally from Michigan but currently living on the east coast. When we decided to get married back in my hometown, we quickly began the search for a great photographer. Phrene's photo galleries were absolutely beautiful - she captured light in a way that produced extraordinary color and managed to catch her subjects in a way that felt very natural and real. After much online research, we decided to contact her.

We couldn't be happier that we did! In addition to a superior quality of work, Phrene and her assistant, Alyssa, were absolutely wonderful to work with. Phrene is incredibly professional and passionate about her work. You can tell it is more than just a job for Phrene - she is invested in capturing the true beauty of the day and making sure her clients are happy. Despite not being able to spend much time with Phrene in advance of the wedding due to distance, she made us feel so comfortable. She truly made the process enjoyable and the whole wedding party felt at ease. I would highly recommend Phrene to any bride :) We love our photos and will cherish them forever.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Serving All of Michigan and Surrounding Areas, 1111 Godfrey St suite S440, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
BLOG

Exquisite Photography

Phrené provides a contemporary, unique, and artistic approach to photography. I am a professional artist specializing in the elegant artristry of wedding photography.  My warm personality and relaxed approach allow you to enjoy your day stress-free while I capture the laughter, stories, and unforgettable moments as they unfold.
I have been sh
ooting photography for eight years and  hold a Bachelors Degree in Photography with a minor in Graphic Design from Kendall College of Art and Design.
I am passionate about what I do and it is my true desire to give you the personal time and attention you deserve.  I want to  understand what your vision is for your special day.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD of Al...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)