Photography by Marirosa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marirosa was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process...from our initial meeting, to our engagement photo shoot, to our wedding day. Anytime we had a question during the planning process, Marirosa would respond to us instantly. The day of our wedding, Marirosa made us feel completely comfortable and we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves, while still staying on track with our schedule and capturing all of the big moments. Our package included a 2nd photographer for the day our our wedding, and she also did an excellent job. Just one week after our wedding, we could view all of the photos in our online gallery. There were SO many great pictures, and we felt like we could relive our wedding day looking at all of the photos.

I would highly recommend Marirosa as a wedding photographer. I knew it was a good sign when Marirosa had photographed several weddings and then the couples continued to book her for newborn photos and family portraits. Now I can say that we will plan to do the same!

Photography by Marirosa responded with the following comments:

Julia - thank you so much for letting me share in your day!! :) I'm thrilled you guys are happy with the photos!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Reston , VA 20147
BLOG

Fun | Fresh | Contemporary

I believe real life is worth documenting and celebrating. Time moves faster than ever, few things ever slow us down allowing us to relive a moment like the power of a photograph.

Once all the dust has settled from your wedding day, the gifts are opened, the dress is tucked away in a closet, when everyday life returns, it's the photographs and images that allow you to be in that moment again, to remember the raw emotion, and relive it over and over, the smiles, laughter, love...

I believe I am real, that I bring all of myself into my images, I make a commitment to all the couples I work with to be part of their day, to have fun and to provide them with amazing imagery to remember those moments. It is an honor to photograph a wedding, to document the start of a new chapter in your story.

I am a mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter... I am a photographer, a storyteller, a lover of light, people, relationships and moments. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I believe in photographing real life, I am me, and I am a documentary wedding photographer.

Marirosa is fluent in both English and Spanish

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2006
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
Marirosa has an eye for capturing the moment -- the emotion -- the feeling -- her work is amazing. Her creativity and personality make a winning combination for a bride looking to connect with their photographer, yet not lose those hidden moments that you didn't even know were occurring. Marirosa will capture them for you. Fantastic photographer!
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Photography by Marirosa is a wedding photographer from Ashburn, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, Virginia, and destination locations. Photography by Marirosa is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the DC wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in telling your story through photography