Photography by Marirosa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marirosa in one word? Incredible. Each category I could rave about her for hours. The quality is top notch. She responded to our calls and emails almost immediately. She is polite, professional, energetic, and has a great personality. For our engagement shoot, the sky was the limit (and the sky made for some incredible pictures). She let us change locations, change clothes, and do whatever we wanted! I can't say enough about her. As for the wedding, of course I knew we were in good hands. She arrived with a second photographer, Jenny and an assistant!! Jenny is also AMAZING. She handled the boys and got all the shots of them getting ready. I was blown away at the pictures. The hours leading up to the wedding were....quiet to say the least. A combination of nerves, no working TVs, and no service to get music on our phones. Marirosa arrived and completely changed that! She is so fun and got the energy up. Our guests complimented her all night. Our wedding images were available SIX days after the wedding. Who else can do that? And I'm not talking 50 images. I'm talking hundreds. We were able to view all our images on a site called PASS while on our honeymoon. They were all broken down into categories, it is a great site. Our friends and family can order prints from the site, too! Like I said, I could rave about Photography by Marirosa forever! Look no further, and book her ASAP!

Photography by Marirosa responded with the following comments:

I can't tell you how much your review means! thank you for trusting me to capture your day... Jenny and I loved every minute being with your friends and family! I wish you and John all the best!! xo

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Reston , VA 20147
BLOG

Fun | Fresh | Contemporary

I believe real life is worth documenting and celebrating. Time moves faster than ever, few things ever slow us down allowing us to relive a moment like the power of a photograph.

Once all the dust has settled from your wedding day, the gifts are opened, the dress is tucked away in a closet, when everyday life returns, it's the photographs and images that allow you to be in that moment again, to remember the raw emotion, and relive it over and over, the smiles, laughter, love...

I believe I am real, that I bring all of myself into my images, I make a commitment to all the couples I work with to be part of their day, to have fun and to provide them with amazing imagery to remember those moments. It is an honor to photograph a wedding, to document the start of a new chapter in your story.

I am a mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter... I am a photographer, a storyteller, a lover of light, people, relationships and moments. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I believe in photographing real life, I am me, and I am a documentary wedding photographer.

Marirosa is fluent in both English and Spanish

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
Marirosa has an eye for capturing the moment -- the emotion -- the feeling -- her work is amazing. Her creativity and personality make a winning combination for a bride looking to connect with their photographer, yet not lose those hidden moments that you didn't even know were occurring. Marirosa will capture them for you. Fantastic photographer!
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Photography by Marirosa is a wedding photographer from Ashburn, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, Virginia, and destination locations. Photography by Marirosa is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the DC wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in telling your story through photography