Ory Custom Florals

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
ORY is a custom, floral design studio with the artistic and technical ability to achieve many styles. Serving the Baltimore/Washington area, we find that each client wants to reflect individual preference. The result might be an exquisite bridal bouquet, custom centerpiece or complete room environment. Above all, we hope that our sincere love for the flowers comes through to the viewer, Host and Guest alike!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers were stunning! Received so many compliments I lost count. I kept some that were outside for the ceremony and they are still alive on my kitchen table! My daughter cried when she saw her bouquet it was so beautiful. Can't wait to need flowers again!! I also had to fight this man to take a tip!!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Ory is one of those very rare people to have unlimited talent, the ultimate in style and diversity in his range of abilities, and yet he is still be able to work within most budgets. This is why he is at the top of Stone Manor's preferred vendor list. Ory and Steve will see to it that every detail is met and your dream wedding is made a reality.
Associations I Belong to
301-865-8860
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards