North Island Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cannot say enough good things about North Island Photography, Stephanie, Cecelia, Rodrigo and the entire team!!! They are amazing artists, make the day carefree and easy, yet produce unbelievable images. Not only are they THE ABSOLUTE BEST but they are sooooo fast with the teasers, I got married on Friday and Monday morning 105 pictures were on facebook for me and all my guests to see and enjoy. I wish I could do it every weekend just to work with them, they are a bit pricey but worth every penny! love love love this vendor!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
East Setauket, NY 11733

Our team at North Island Photography & Films, devotes every minute of every day to implementing the most recent trends in both photography and cinematography, including vintage props, imaginative styles and unique fashions. Come visit our studio in a beautiful historic barn, share a glass of wine, and talk about how we can work together to tell your love story. We look forward to meeting you!

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives...
Liability Insurance: Yes