Moving Music Sounds Systems and Photo Booths

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were beyond happy with the DJ services DJ Danny D. provided for our wedding. He kept the party going from the start of the night all the way to the last dance. DJ Danny was professional and very easy to contact, he also had wonderful suggestions for our music and other details. My husband and I, as well as our guests all LOVED the shoe game and I would recommend it to everyone. I'm not a big dancer but even I couldn't get myself off the dance floor.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
LOCATION
North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award 2012 Winner

Moving Music has been successfully entertaining Western New York (WNY) since 1973. We are a full time, full service, professional sound system company that is locally owned and fully insured. We take pride in our commitment to personalize your event and ensure that ALL needs are satisfied.

We provide sound entertainment for all occasio ns including: weddings, anniversaries, graduations, school dances, corporate events, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, fund raisers, sporting events and backyard parties to name a few.

With over 35 years of service and thousands of satisfied customers, Moving Music is the NAME YOU CAN TRUST for your special event.

For more info please call 716-649-1490 or visit http://www.movingmusicwny.com/

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
I have worked with Moving Music on several weddings and they are proffesional's at what they do. They keep the party going, read the crowd for the right music and stay cool.
Moving Music Sounds Systems and Photo Booths is a wedding DJ Photo Booth rentals from Buffalo new york. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Buffalo, Hamburg, and Western new york . Moving Music Sounds Systems and Photo Booths is a professional wedding DJ event rentals dance Lighting uplighting that has been part of the Buffalo north tonawanda wedding industry for more than 35 years. We specialize in weddings corporate events graduations birthday parties