Moving Music Reviews

Moving Music 5
Moving Music 6
Moving Music 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 06/10/2025

Prompt at location, clean, appealing, fun, great personality, easy, and so worth it!! Would use again in the future most definalety!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Breonna · Getting married on 09/05/2020

They are extremely timely extremely friendly staff. Anothey came for my event. It was 200 people and he really got them through the booth. He was the life of the party. He was super friendly and nice. I would recommend him for any event. He went about and beyond!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Bailey · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic job

Was great at helping pull together our wedding! Very profession, clean, polite and especially good at there job. Managed the chaos of our day and made sure everyone had a great time! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Karen Peszynski Konieczek · Married on 06/15/2019

Chuck the DJ made our daughter’s wedding event an awesome experience.

Chuck did such an awesome job. If you want an experienced DJ that literally loves what he does, Chuck is that person. His personality, professionalism, & sincere thoughtfulness was what we received. He was very accommodating in what we needed & his suggestions were very much appreciated and accepted. He made sure to pronounce all the names correctly when introducing the bridal party and really took those extra step in getting it done right. We had the pleasure as the brides parents to have him sit with us through dinner and he was a delight. Chuck, thank you for making our family feel comfortable & confident (especially my granddaughter Scarlett). We have great memories and you were a part of them. Love, Chet & Karen

Sent on 06/17/2019

Thank you Karen!
    DJ Chuck told me he really enjoyed your family and the night was certainly special for everyone. I took a look at some of the photo booth pictures and they were really nice as well. Thank you for using our services.

Michelle Taylor · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

We dealt with Dan Rotunno and DJ Tony Romano. Both were excellent with communication and recommendations. Tony was BEYOND awesome that night, helping to keep things running smoothly, the music selection had the dance floor packed still at 11pm, so we extended another hour without any hesitation! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Moving Music's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Tony said the dance floor was packed all night and he enjoyed himself as well. The Photo booth attendant said your memory book came our really nice with all your guests.
  • Roberta

Roberta · Married on 06/07/2019

Mike made our Wedding awesome.

Mike was Excellent. He really turned it up and kept us dancing. He is an awesome DJ but he is also an awesome person. He helped to make it all work. He took care of everything from the music to the bouqut toss and garder toss. We played the shoe game which was a lot of fun. Mike was hands on. Making sure we were happy. And let me tell you...We were ecstatic! I recommend Mike and I have a good friend in him now too. He is a bi lingual DJ and Im proud he was ours. Muchas Gracia Mike. He played music for everything. The cost was well worth it. You will get your monies worth and you will be proud. Just as we are now. I give him 5 stars because he is worth it all.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Cheryl Mccormack · Married on 05/31/2019

Dj Danny D was amazing!! All our guests loved the mix of music he played which was to keep people on the dance floor!! He did everything I asked .

It was a great night/experience and DJ Danny D was very helpful and asked questions to make sure I was happy throughout the night!! We extended an hour because everyone was dancing and having fun all night!! I would highly recommend and not change a thing!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best DJ!!

We are so happy we chose to work with this company! They pride themselves in the work they do! The owner Dan was easy to communicate with during the whole process. We chose DJ Chuckie O as our dj for our wedding reception and I can’t say enough great things about him! He was so easy to work with and listened to our wants to make this the best night we could have! He constantly reminded us it was our night and he wanted us to be happy. He communicated with us throughout the whole night to make sure everything would go smoothly. Our guests requested numerous songs and he fulfilled their requests! He had the dance floor packed the whole night! Chuckie also worked with our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page! We can’t say enough great things about Chuckie and the whole Moving Music team!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Shelby Nykiel · Married on 03/22/2019

Good at gaging the crowd for music

We highly recommend DJ Danny D as a wedding DJ. He took a great interest in the music my husband and I wanted for our guests. Our guests danced the ENTIRE night, the DJ did a great job with pacing fast and slower songs.
    Loved our photo booth as well, HIGHLY recommend getting one, our guests loved the take home photos

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2019

Perfect Night!

We loved Mike so much! He was a perfect fit for us and really brought our vision to life!! He was with us every step of the way! I didn’t catch our photo booth girls name but she was sweet as pie and we loved her too!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Moving Music 8

Candace · Married on 01/12/2019

Great music and lighting!

Great music, beautiful monogram and uplights, made our wedding day absolutely spectacular!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Would Recommend to Anyone!

DJ Danny D from Moving Music was the absolute best! He played such great music all night long. The dance floor was packed all night! DJ Danny D went above and beyond for us, ensuring everything went smoothly. He also had a photobooth set up that everyone loved! Overall great DJ and person, and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2018

robert · Married on 09/29/2018

That where amazing for our wedding, honestly any bad crazy reviews are prob only written by someone who has a screw loose, thank you moving music for being good people and providing a great service!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sam · Married on 09/22/2018

Can anyone tell me if they had Luke for a DJ and how he was?

Sent on 07/25/2018

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I found our Dj at the Adams Mark Wedding Show. I was very impressed on how one of their DJ’s presented their business as well as knowing how to make me laugh (in a good way of course) and after speaking at the show, I knew I just had to have them DJ my wedding.
    Leading up to the wedding, everything was so simple! They gave us a username and password for our own personalization website for our big day, where we answered questions regarding bridal party, dances, songs we want and don’t want, the whole itinerary for the day. I couldn’t have as asked for a smoother process. About a week prior to our wedding, Dan our DJ called us to finalize our plans like name pronounciations and offered recommendations such as a “last song” for the night which didn’t even cross our mind and ended up being a wonderful ending to a perfect night!
    During our actual wedding, I was so happy with the way Dan accommodated and “checked up” on us through out the evening, asking us if there’s anything we needed, if we were okay with starting bridal entrances, cake cutting, if the music during dinner was okay, etc.
    We also had the photo booth as a part of our package which was amazing! My guests and my husband and I had so much fun taking pictures with the props they offered as well as receiving pictures to take home, an option to send the pictures via text as a gif and having 2 photo booth attendees make a photo album of all the pictures for my guests to sign and decorate. Turning that boring guest sign in book to a album of memories that I will forever cherish!
    Everything was perfect, for our perfect day.
    I had so many guests come up to me after the wedding, saying how awesome the DJ was, what great music he played, and how accommodating he was to everyone’s music interests.
    Honestly, we can’t wait to have an anniversary party to hire Dan again!
    He really helped our perfect day be “our perfect day.”

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jake · Married on 08/25/2018

Russell K did a great job for us!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Patricia · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect!!!!

Dj Danny D was fantastic! He Dj’d our ceremony and reception at Becker Farms in August, and he was both down to earth and professional. He was so patient and even put up with me calling him the day of the wedding with last minute changes. He was very precise and ran through all of our music choices to make sure everything was the correct version. I’m so happy we went with him. He truly made this a special experience. Plus! Karaoke!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Doug · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Danny D did an amazing job at our wedding last night! Kept the dance floor jamming and upbeat all night. Great up lighting, photo booth and overall experience. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Adrian · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Danny D got the wedding party going!! Fantastic selection. Had a ton of fun. I would recommend him

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stephen · Married on 08/04/2018

Moving Music, from the moment we spoke, was the best choice for us. They had our best interests in mind and it showed. The DJ was more than accommodating with everything and the photo booth was a huge hit. I cant say enough how happy we are with the choice we made. I highly recommend Moving Music over anyone else. Thank you DJ Chuck and most importantly Dan.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Dj Danny D was AMAZING!!!! He was so personable and helped keep us on our time schedule for all of the events throughout the night. He was so easy to get in touch with and he really kept the party going all night. He played every song I requested and more. I would recommend him to anyone getting married that needs a DJ.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

So glad I went with moving music, very easy process. DJ Anthony was awesome!! Photo booth was the best add on. The finishing touch was the photo album from them that I didn't know we got. It was cool and histarical!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

We had DJ Danny D for our wedding on July 7, 2018 and he was absolutely amazing! Super friendly and great to work with. He made sure everything was just how I wanted it and even included bonus uplighting! He played a great choice of music selection and all my guests were happy. He was energetic, fun and kept the crowd going. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

THE PHOTOBOOTH FROM MOVING MUSIC WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING DAY!! If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding Moving Music is simply the best!!! Daniel was very quick to respond, and gave excellent service creating a personalized design for our photo strips including our name and wedding date with many backgrounds to choose from. He was very flexible and I could always reach him. The online account to pay and check your event info was super easy and helpful. Our photo booth attendant Amber created a gorgeous photo album for us to keep. This really sets them apart from all other companies. Her hand drawn designs in the book made it a very special keepsake. Instead of having a guestbook, we now have a beautifully decorated book with pictures and notes from all of our guests. We also got endless positive feedback from our guests on how much fun they had taking photos and have their copy to remember our wedding with. The fun continues getting a copy of the photos sent to your phone!! I’ve always had to try to take a picture of a picture, and truthfully then next day I was sent a moving picture strip for each set of photos that I entered my number. So cool to have a copy on your phone with good quality! I seriously can’t rave enough about them- call and book now!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Moving Music 9
    Moving Music 10
    Moving Music 11
    Moving Music 12

Moving Music's reply:

Thank you Jillian for such kind words and for using our services. Your venue looked amazing and the feed back i received from the photo booth attendant was great. Your guests were awesome and had a great time! Enjoy your memory book and pictures!