Moving Music Reviews

Moving Music 5
Moving Music 6
Moving Music 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 06/10/2025

Prompt at location, clean, appealing, fun, great personality, easy, and so worth it!! Would use again in the future most definalety!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Breonna · Getting married on 09/05/2020

They are extremely timely extremely friendly staff. Anothey came for my event. It was 200 people and he really got them through the booth. He was the life of the party. He was super friendly and nice. I would recommend him for any event. He went about and beyond!

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2019

Perfect Night!

We loved Mike so much! He was a perfect fit for us and really brought our vision to life!! He was with us every step of the way! I didn’t catch our photo booth girls name but she was sweet as pie and we loved her too!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Moving Music 8

Candace · Married on 01/12/2019

Great music and lighting!

Great music, beautiful monogram and uplights, made our wedding day absolutely spectacular!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Would Recommend to Anyone!

DJ Danny D from Moving Music was the absolute best! He played such great music all night long. The dance floor was packed all night! DJ Danny D went above and beyond for us, ensuring everything went smoothly. He also had a photobooth set up that everyone loved! Overall great DJ and person, and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2018

robert · Married on 09/29/2018

That where amazing for our wedding, honestly any bad crazy reviews are prob only written by someone who has a screw loose, thank you moving music for being good people and providing a great service!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sam · Married on 09/22/2018

Can anyone tell me if they had Luke for a DJ and how he was?

Sent on 07/25/2018

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I found our Dj at the Adams Mark Wedding Show. I was very impressed on how one of their DJ’s presented their business as well as knowing how to make me laugh (in a good way of course) and after speaking at the show, I knew I just had to have them DJ my wedding.
    Leading up to the wedding, everything was so simple! They gave us a username and password for our own personalization website for our big day, where we answered questions regarding bridal party, dances, songs we want and don’t want, the whole itinerary for the day. I couldn’t have as asked for a smoother process. About a week prior to our wedding, Dan our DJ called us to finalize our plans like name pronounciations and offered recommendations such as a “last song” for the night which didn’t even cross our mind and ended up being a wonderful ending to a perfect night!
    During our actual wedding, I was so happy with the way Dan accommodated and “checked up” on us through out the evening, asking us if there’s anything we needed, if we were okay with starting bridal entrances, cake cutting, if the music during dinner was okay, etc.
    We also had the photo booth as a part of our package which was amazing! My guests and my husband and I had so much fun taking pictures with the props they offered as well as receiving pictures to take home, an option to send the pictures via text as a gif and having 2 photo booth attendees make a photo album of all the pictures for my guests to sign and decorate. Turning that boring guest sign in book to a album of memories that I will forever cherish!
    Everything was perfect, for our perfect day.
    I had so many guests come up to me after the wedding, saying how awesome the DJ was, what great music he played, and how accommodating he was to everyone’s music interests.
    Honestly, we can’t wait to have an anniversary party to hire Dan again!
    He really helped our perfect day be “our perfect day.”

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jake · Married on 08/25/2018

Russell K did a great job for us!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Patricia · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect!!!!

Dj Danny D was fantastic! He Dj’d our ceremony and reception at Becker Farms in August, and he was both down to earth and professional. He was so patient and even put up with me calling him the day of the wedding with last minute changes. He was very precise and ran through all of our music choices to make sure everything was the correct version. I’m so happy we went with him. He truly made this a special experience. Plus! Karaoke!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Doug · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Danny D did an amazing job at our wedding last night! Kept the dance floor jamming and upbeat all night. Great up lighting, photo booth and overall experience. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Adrian · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Danny D got the wedding party going!! Fantastic selection. Had a ton of fun. I would recommend him

Sent on 08/11/2018

Stephen · Married on 08/04/2018

Moving Music, from the moment we spoke, was the best choice for us. They had our best interests in mind and it showed. The DJ was more than accommodating with everything and the photo booth was a huge hit. I cant say enough how happy we are with the choice we made. I highly recommend Moving Music over anyone else. Thank you DJ Chuck and most importantly Dan.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Dj Danny D was AMAZING!!!! He was so personable and helped keep us on our time schedule for all of the events throughout the night. He was so easy to get in touch with and he really kept the party going all night. He played every song I requested and more. I would recommend him to anyone getting married that needs a DJ.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

So glad I went with moving music, very easy process. DJ Anthony was awesome!! Photo booth was the best add on. The finishing touch was the photo album from them that I didn't know we got. It was cool and histarical!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

We had DJ Danny D for our wedding on July 7, 2018 and he was absolutely amazing! Super friendly and great to work with. He made sure everything was just how I wanted it and even included bonus uplighting! He played a great choice of music selection and all my guests were happy. He was energetic, fun and kept the crowd going. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

THE PHOTOBOOTH FROM MOVING MUSIC WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING DAY!! If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding Moving Music is simply the best!!! Daniel was very quick to respond, and gave excellent service creating a personalized design for our photo strips including our name and wedding date with many backgrounds to choose from. He was very flexible and I could always reach him. The online account to pay and check your event info was super easy and helpful. Our photo booth attendant Amber created a gorgeous photo album for us to keep. This really sets them apart from all other companies. Her hand drawn designs in the book made it a very special keepsake. Instead of having a guestbook, we now have a beautifully decorated book with pictures and notes from all of our guests. We also got endless positive feedback from our guests on how much fun they had taking photos and have their copy to remember our wedding with. The fun continues getting a copy of the photos sent to your phone!! I’ve always had to try to take a picture of a picture, and truthfully then next day I was sent a moving picture strip for each set of photos that I entered my number. So cool to have a copy on your phone with good quality! I seriously can’t rave enough about them- call and book now!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Moving Music 9
    Moving Music 10
    Moving Music 11
    Moving Music 12

Moving Music's reply:

Thank you Jillian for such kind words and for using our services. Your venue looked amazing and the feed back i received from the photo booth attendant was great. Your guests were awesome and had a great time! Enjoy your memory book and pictures!

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike Clavell was our DJ for our wedding, and he went above and beyond to make everything perfect! He was well organized and very professional. Mike knew what songs to play to get the party going, and our guests never left the dance floor. I would highly recommend Mike

Jake · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike Clavell did an awesome job at our wedding! We would highly recommend him!

Judi · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike Clavell was amazing as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. All of the guests had a great time!

Melanie · Married on 06/09/2018

We had the most amazing time. Dj got the kids so involved they had so much fun. They made my party!!! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

We had Danny D for our DJ at our wedding in May. We could not have been more pleased! My family has extremely high standards when it comes to music and even still they had nothing but wonderful things to say. Dan was very thorough and made sure that all of our requests were honored. He called us a couple weeks before the wedding to get all of our song choices settled and we probably spent about 2 hours on the phone because he wanted to make sure he had everything correct with name pronunciations and our wishes for how we wanted the evening to progress in terms of time line and what songs were to be played at what time. All of this on his night off too!! Pick Danny D for your wedding dj, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Moving Music was absolutely amazing. Everyone at our wedding reception loved the photo booth and the attendants for it were polite and organized the whole time. The DJ, Mike, was just wonderful. He was more than just a DJ, he was like having a wedding planner! Our event was a reception in the backyard as we had already gotten married a couple months ago in FL. It was DIY and our parents did a lot of the work. He kept the night organized and helped us with big details like first dances, to the smallest like ensuring we had glasses on our head table for toasts (we didn’t even think about that)! He helped bring out our wedding cupcakes at one point too! Everyone at our reception had nothing but wonderful things to say about him and Moving Music in general.

Sent on 08/19/2018

courtney · Married on 05/04/2018

They just did our wedding last night at the Tonawanda Castle and it was an incredible night. We first contacted them several months ago about DJing the event because not only do they have a great reputation, they were familiar with the space having done many events there in the past. From the start, and through most of the process, I was in contact with Dan, who made me comfortable from the first correspondence all the way through until we started working with our DJ, answering every question we had throughly and promptly. Our DJ Tony was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with and when we met him for the first time I felt like we had known him forever. He was so genuinely excited to be working our event and took great care to make sure everything was correct. The night of the event was amazing. Tony created such a great atmosphere, everyone was dancing and having a great time. Really professional, fun, great company.

Sent on 05/05/2018