Moving Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Rebecca Getting married on 06/10/2025
    Prompt at location, clean, appealing, fun, great personality, easy, and so worth it!! Would use again in the future most definalety!!
    Kim T. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Moving Music is a classy operation

Dan Rotunno and Moving Music provided and outstanding DJ for our son and daughters wedding. DJ Danny D made both parties great. When our youngest daughter decided to cancel the DJ for her wedding due to Covid restrictions, Dan was very accommodating and cooperative. We highly recommend Dan and Moving Music!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn M. Married on 09/11/2021

Truly the best!

The DJ and photo booth attendant were wonderful! It felt like they were part of the family. They went out of their way to make sure everything ran smoothly and perfectly! Right before the ceremony the weather blew our pictures off the table, we lost power and it was a rush and struggle to get things back together and Dan really helped make it all like it never even happened! I can’t recommend them enough!
    Megan S. Married on 08/27/2021

Awesome DJ!

An absolutely awesome DJ! So much fun to work with and so organized! Could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! Mike made this entire process stress-free! Would recommend him to everyone!
    Melissa Married on 07/10/2021

Photo Booth

Great customer service from the time of booking up until the event. Photo booth was fantastic & the attendant was fabulous. Would definitely recommend for your event, well worth it.
    Liesel Z. Married on 07/10/2021

Moving Music kept our dance floor packed!

We are so grateful to have had Moving Music as part of our special day! Our DJ, Anthony, made us feel so welcome and worked to tailor the night to fit us and our guests. He did a great job of reading the room and keeping energy high so the dance floor was packed all night! The up-lighting added so much to the atmosphere of our venue, and everyone absolutely loved the photo booth. We highly recommend Moving Music!
  • Corinne
    Corinne O. Married on 06/28/2021

It was amazing

If you want to dance and have the best time of your life get Michael Clavell as your DJ. He was amazing. He made sure everything was perfect and got everyone dancing. Everyone can’t stop raving of how good the music was.
  • Dan
    Dan F. Married on 06/07/2021

Outstanding!

Norm was very professional and did a lot of pre-work to ensure our reception was perfect. We had some special requests, both before and during the event and Norm accommodated every one. We highly recommend Norm and his company!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn O. Married on 05/29/2021

Moving Music

The girls that came with the Moving Music photobooth were absolutely amazing, so attentive, friendly, and energetic and made sure everyone had an amazing time!

Dan Rotunno with Moving Music was amazing to work with - always timely and prompt and was super flexible when it was time to choose our graphics. The deal he offered for us for the evening and all that it included (5 hour booth, photo album, 4 graphic selections, props, unlimited prints) was fantastic and incredibly reasonable and we are so happy with their service! The photo album is a keepsake that we will cherish forever and we had so much fun looking back at all of our guests crazy photos! Would recommend them 100x over!

Moving Music's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn. I saw the pictures and it looked like everyone had a great time! The memory book came out great i hope you enjoy it!
    Robert H. Married on 05/23/2021

Awsome DJ, awesome guy!

Norm really went out of his to make my daughters wedding reception special. He made us a mix ahead of time for a father daughter dance. He was fun, lively and professional. Our guest really loved him. Highly recommend him!
    Heather P. Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent DJ

We had DJ Danny D from Moving Music. He was amazing and had our guests dancing all night. I had so many people after the wedding ask who I hired.
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey W. Married on 10/03/2020

Best dj and service

We had chucky o who was so professional and on top of everything. Took the worry out of planning and had it all covered. Amazing services that won’t break the bank, worth every penny.
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing job!

Planning a covid wedding is awful and I’m sure it was just as bad for our vendors. I was so impressed dealing with Moving Music, they were very flexible, patient, and understanding when I would continually message them with possibly changing plans. We finally decided to go through with our wedding as planned even though we could only have 50 guests and no dancing. My biggest worry was that people would leave immediately after dinner since there was no dancing. I met with our DJ Jeff and he was so great to work with and was very understanding of my fear and I could tell he was going to do his best to make our day a blast. Every single guest stayed until the last minute! Even though there was no dancing, he kept everyone engaged, was a great master of ceremonies, and kept everyone hyped up to be there. They did up lighting for us as well and it really could not have been more perfect. Jeff was so great I would recommend him to anyone.
  • Haley
    Haley W. Married on 09/19/2020

A night to remember!

I met DJ Mike at a wedding vendor fair a few year back before Covid and knew in just a few short minutes from talking to him that I wanted him as my DJ. DJ Mike was super flexible leading up to our big day and was so helpful when picking out music and our timeline. He even walked me though how to customize my father-daughter fence mashup. The day of DJ Mike made sure to keep everyone in schedule and helped rearrange our reception when I wasn’t feeling well. He kept the guests entertained and was awesome! I can’t thank him enough for making the wedding day absolutely perfect!
    Breonna Married on 09/05/2020
    They are extremely timely extremely friendly staff. Anothey came for my event. It was 200 people and he really got them through the booth. He was the life of the party. He was super friendly and nice. I would recommend him for any event. He went about and beyond!
    Rachel B. Married on 08/22/2020

Outstanding

Dj Danny seriously made our wedding. He went above and beyond, knew the crowd, played the best music and was personable and friendly. He accommodated last minute requests, laughed and joked with us and looked like he was having a great time as well. I can’t thank him enough for being the best dj, party starter and a great guy to work with the whole way. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, he deserves 10. We’ve gotten so many texts saying how amazing the dj was. Literally KILLED IT.
  • Ciera
    Ciera Married on 05/30/2020

Highly recommend!!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Norm from Moving Music! He was so friendly and we could tell he really loves to DJ! I’m very happy with how our wedding reception went and everyone had a blast dancing! Thanks Norm!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 02/08/2020

Very great service and super nice DJ!

We had DJ Dan on our wedding day, 2/8/2020 and he was awesome. He was so nice and was genuinely caring about how things sounded and looked. He truly wanted us to have exaclty what we wanted and he did a good job of feeling the crowd. He did all the things you would expect from a professional DJ. We didn't want the classic wedding playlist and our "do not play" list was longer and more important to stick to than our "please play" list. We knew what we DIDN'T want so we gave him that list (over 50 classic wedding songs) and my husband and I created a joint spotify playlist of all the songs we liked so he could get a feel for our taste. Dan clearly reviewed that list because all night long he played songs from it. It was so awesome listening to songs we knew and loved at a wedding, and not just the everyday songs you get at every other wedding. the price was good and the service was perfect. I looked around at other places before choosing moving music, and they really offered the most. Especially because lighting was included. I would highly recommend these guys.
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 10/19/2019

Best dj ever.

After having an amazing experience with DJ Danny D at my brothers wedding last year, I knew that I needed to hire him for my wedding. He did not disappoint. He kept the dance floor packed all night playing the best music. He is also friendly, personable, and very easy to work with.
  • Karlene
    Karlene Married on 10/12/2019

Kept everything on point, all night!

DJ Dan you rock! I got many compliments how awesome the music was and how the night kept moving & flowing! I appreciate you taking the time to sit down with Cody & I to go over everything ahead of time. Thank you for helping make our Wedding perfect!
    Tricia A. Married on 09/14/2019

Filled dance floor!

Tony did an awesome job at our wedding- great songs and kept everyone on the dance floor! After the wedding many people kept asking us for a copy of our playlist!!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie H. Married on 09/11/2019

Kept the Party Going!

Moving Music was great to work with. The client portal made it easy for us to keep track of our financials and planning our day. DJ Mike was super friendly and kept the dance floor packed from start to finish.
    Jessica A. Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything more!!

We had such a positive experience with Moving Music! Dan was accommodating, responsive, and worked with us to understand what we were looking for. He helped us find a package for DJ, photo booth, and uplights. DJ Danny D was our DJ for the night - he was an absolute hit and kept our guests dancing all night! Afterwards, we had so many guests tell us how awesome our DJ was and ask us for his information. The photobooth was being used all night and our guests loved the ability to get the photos sent to their phones and get a copy of their photo strips for everyone! Overall, we're so glad that we chose moving music and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the full package at an affordable price!

Moving Music's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. DJ Danny D told me he really enjoyed all your family and guests! The photo booth attendant said your memory book came our really nice as well!
  • HILLERY
    Hillery Married on 08/23/2019

DJ Danny D

DJ Danny D was awesome!! We were incredibly happy with him as our wedding DJ. He helped us to have a very customized wedding. My husband really wanted me to walk down the isle to “in case you didn’t know” by Brett Young and DJ Danny helped us to find the prefect version of this song for my entrance. He spent time making sure we were happy with all the music that we picked! DJ Danny D also knows how to read the room and play to the crowd! We were very pleased with him.
    Bailey Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic job

Was great at helping pull together our wedding! Very profession, clean, polite and especially good at there job. Managed the chaos of our day and made sure everyone had a great time! Highly recommend!