Moore Creative Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Roger did a great job and was great to work with! He was very helpful in the planning of our ceremony. Gave us wonderful ideas on how to incorporate our 2 year old son into the ceremony. I would highly recommend Roger.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
9840 SW Clark Hill Rd., Beaverton, OR 97007
I am a wedding officiant that performs weddings all over the Northwest.  I like to be a member of the team that is working to make your wedding day special.  I like to have the couple face the audience and then I work with my back to the audience.  I don't believe any of the guests come to see the backs of the bride and groom and the face of the minister.  This is a shift that can allow your photographer(s) and videographer get great pictures and video.  Your recorded memory is very important.

I have a sample ceremony that will allow you to create your own personalized ceremony.  Since it is your wedding you should have a ceremony that reflects your ideas.  The sample is sixteen pages long.

Let's meet together to determine if we are a good fit.

Warm regards +/- read less