Moore Creative Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rodger did an amazing job! He made us comfortable from the first time we met him. He definitely knows what he's doing, and it showed! Our ceremony went smooth, everything was perfect!

-Brittany Santee ♡

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
9840 SW Clark Hill Rd., Beaverton, OR 97007
I am a wedding officiant that performs weddings all over the Northwest.  I like to be a member of the team that is working to make your wedding day special.  I like to have the couple face the audience and then I work with my back to the audience.  I don't believe any of the guests come to see the backs of the bride and groom and the face of the minister.  This is a shift that can allow your photographer(s) and videographer get great pictures and video.  Your recorded memory is very important.

I have a sample ceremony that will allow you to create your own personalized ceremony.  Since it is your wedding you should have a ceremony that reflects your ideas.  The sample is sixteen pages long.

Let's meet together to determine if we are a good fit.

Warm regards +/- read less