Moore Creative Weddings

Moore Creative Weddings

9840 SW Clark Hill Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97007 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
About Us
I am a wedding officiant that performs weddings all over the Northwest.  I like to be a member of the team that is working to make your wedding day special.  I like to have the couple face the audience and then I work with my back to the audience.  I don't believe any of the guests come to see the backs of the bride and groom and the face of the minister.  This is a shift that can allow your photographer(s) and videographer get great pictures and video.  Your recorded memory is very important.

I have a sample ceremony that will allow you to create your own personalized ceremony.  Since it is your wedding you should have a ceremony that reflects your ideas.  The sample is sixteen pages long.

Let's meet together to determine if we are a good fit.

Warm regards
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roger made our daughter's wedding spectacular by bring them great ideas, being completely dependable and timely, keeping the wedding party organized, being flexible, warm, and most importantly keeping the guests focus on Heath and Megan and their focus on each other. We highly recommend Roger.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Associations I Belong to
Moore Creative Weddings is a wedding Wedding Officiant from Portland Metroplex. We service weddings througout the local area, including Oregon, Washington, and Travel to any location. Moore Creative Weddings is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Northwest wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in personalized ceremonies and bride and groom focused
503-936-2553
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards