Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer

Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer

Fun, Modern, Romantic - Engagements | Bridals | Weddings | Photobooth

Dallas, TX | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Dallas and Fort Worth Wedding PhotographerMonica Salazar.

Wedding photography inspiration blog for engaged couples. Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas wedding photographer, Monica Salazar. Monica Salazar specializes and strives in capturing emotions on your wedding day by using a blend of photography styles that includes traditional, photojournalistic, and candid moments. Our wedding collections may include engagement photos, bridal portraits, photo booth rentals, and many other options to help you on your new journey to wedding planning.

Wedding Photography, Engagements, Bridal Portraits, Photo Booths, Fun Romantic Wedding Blog Inspiration. Let us capture your day and add joy & inspiration to your wedding day photography. Based in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, but we are available to travel throughout Texas, and other Destination Wedding locations.

I would love to meet with you and talk to you more about your wedding plans and see how I can assist you with your special day. For all your photography needs let Monica Salazar Photography focus on you!

Please check out my website for an extensive look at my portfolio and blog

We have also partnered with A & K Photobooths and have a special offer with them for a discount on services.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monica was absolutely a wonder photographer to work with! I booked her for my wedding on June 18, 2011. She was willing to go above and beyond to get me wonderful pictures. We had 450 people and it was a hectic day, but all the important pictures were taken. Monica was a pleasure to work, she's really sweet and respectful to my family who can be quite pushy. All my photos turned out wonderful even my older sister who is really critical about photos loved her work. I know I will be using her again for different sessions pictures in our future families lives. Thank you for capturing my special day!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Monica is a talented, attentive, and professional photographer. I've worked with Monica on several occasions and always admire how calm and easy she is with her clients and how she seems to have a talent for putting them at ease.
Associations I Belong to
Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer is a wedding Photographer from Dallas, TX . We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Austin, TX . Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding photography with a photojournalistic style
972-746-3557
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment