Monarch Cove Inn

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married at Monarch Cove Inn in July, 2013. When you book a Saturday wedding, they require that you are able to book all of the rooms for Friday and Saturday night. They also give a complementary weeknight evening to the bride and groom so we tacked that on to the stay and were there Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. Since we were required to book all the rooms for the weekend, it was great having our friends and family there with us the whole time.
We had the use of the conference room from Friday morning which was very helpful for organizing everything we had to set up for the big day.

The grounds are gorgeous and maintained beautifully. There is an amazing view of the ocean out on the main grass area which is of course a stunning view for a wedding. The flowers are gorgeous and blooming in the spring and summer time and they keep the grass maintained nicely as well. The large deck where we had our reception was great for our rehearsal dinner as well. As the bride and groom, we stayed in the ocean mist suite which I believe is the best room on site. It is a 2 bedroom suite that has a view of the ocean and the large grass area. As I was getting ready the morning of my wedding, I could see dolphins swimming in the ocean.
The staff are truly top notch and over the top amazing! Krista, Jacqueline and Mary were so helpful with everything when we booked our wedding there.
Since it is in a residential neighborhood, it is really quiet and calm. There are some strict rules involving noise levels and such but nothing that impeded on my ability to have a great time. Even with the DJ , it wasn't a problem, the music was plenty loud enough and with a wedding of 125 people, no one had any difficulty hearing speeches or the ceremony itself.
My wedding was everything I wanted it to be! I would recommend to all!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
620 El Salto drive, Capitola, CA 95010

Private, Ocean Side Wedding & Reception!

Stunning ocean views, beautifully landscaped gardens & a private B&B estate are all yours for your wedding. Overlooking Monterey Bay in Capitola, Monarch Cove Inn specializes in exceptional wedding & reception events. Savor spectacular cliff top sea views from our romantic & private site. Reserve the estate for the weekend & enjoy exceptional accommodations, an idealic garden ceremony overlooking the coast, and delicious farm to table cuisine. Complimentary continental breakfast included... a spectacular place to start your lives together!

We're located within walking distance of wonderful restaurants & of course, the beach!  From the Monarch Reserve, to the fresh sea air, abundant flowers & lawns... Monarch Cove Inn is a truly unique venue for creating memories together! Call us today for a tour at (831) 464-1295

Enjoy our photos (click Portfolio), and view a video collage of more here:

Click here to see beautiful weddings celebrated at Monarch Cove Inn

Photos courtesy of Bella Pictures

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 125
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings