Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Where Each Ceremony is as Unique as the Bride and Groom

Hicksville, NY 11801 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
About Us
I am a Non-denominational ordained minister who performs wedding/committment ceremonies in the New York / Long Island Area. I am Licensed in the 5 Boro's of New York City.
 I perform both faith based as well as civil ceremonies and believe that each ceremony is special and unique to you. I feel that your ceremony should reflect the love you share with each other and I want  you to be able to express that same love to your loved ones.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy was amazing!!! From the first time we contacted him all the way to our special day! We met at a Starbucks (which he loves) we went over what we wanted, he helped us in the areas that we were unsure of and everything came together and it was the perfect ceremony. We got married in Montauk on the bluffs at Camp Hero and he was there early to make sure everything was set up, the guests knew where to stand and where the bridal party should be for the best pictures. Since the light house was the back drop he made sure each picture was breathtaking. He was so professional and just a great person. He is very down to earth, funny and really made our special day amazing!!! I was calm and relaxed during the whole ceremony because of him. Exactly what I wanted. I am so glad my friend recommended him to us. She got married after we did and he was just as great for her wedding. Thank You Rudy!!!

• Wedding: 07/21/2013
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Jaime
1 Review
Endorsements
Rev Rudy is wonderful to work with. Every bride tells us how kind he is and how he caters to their needs. He is very professional and always on time. He is here quite often always in good spirits.
Mid Island Wedding Ministries is a wedding Wedding officiant from Long Island New York. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York City, Long Island, and Westchester. Mid Island Wedding Ministries is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Custom Created Wedding Ceremonies
516-650-2013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment