Melissa Musgrove Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Melissa and her team are so talented and easy to work with. Her photography style is gorgeous, full of light and love. Her experience made all the difference. She works pretty quick to get the shot which is GREAT because you always feel fresh in each photo and can get more creative and more for your time. My husband is not exactly comfortable in front of a camera but she made him laugh and feel totally at ease. Her energy is spot on, she was a dream come true to work with and our photos turned out AMAZING. I also liked that her and her assistant were never "in your face" or annoying and wanted to capture the natural beauty rather than something overly staged and were very comfortable working with my other vendors and at the locations we picked for our engagement shoot, first look and wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2821 Serena Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
BLOG

Santa Barbara Wedding Specialist

My greatest joy as a wedding photographer is when I have captured the spirit of your wedding.I'm inspired by each unique detail. Always capturing the romance of soft light and the beauty of the colors and textures of your celebration.With intuition and experience I will anticipate and photograph the expressions of love, laughter, tears, actions and reactions as they naturally happen.My goal as your photographer is to establish a relationship based on trust and impeccable service. With talent and skill I will photograph your wedding in a professional and unobtrusive way.I'm also happy to make recommendations for my clients in regard to other wedding event professionals. I've worked with the best coordinators, hair, make-up, florists, etc... and am delighted to pass that info on to my clients.

My weddings have been published in Your Wedding Day Magazine, Santa Barbara Magazine, Inside Weddings, Wedding Celebrations, Santa Barbara Newspress and the Independent.

In 2011 there are two wedding coffee table books being published in which my wedding work will be highlighted, Southern California Weddings and Nico Designs.

I am a member of Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, Prof. Photographers of Santa Barbara County, Santa Barbara Event Professionals and the International Special Events Society.

I sincerely appreciate the time you are taking to look thru my portfolio and information.  I'd be delighted to talk to you about your wedding and what I can do for you.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
PROS I KNOW (83)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)