Melissa Musgrove Photography

Santa Barbara Wedding Specialist

2821 Serena Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93105 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
My greatest joy as a wedding photographer is when I have captured the spirit of your wedding.I'm inspired by each unique detail. Always capturing the romance of soft light and the beauty of the colors and textures of your celebration.With intuition and experience I will anticipate and photograph the expressions of love, laughter, tears, actions and reactions as they naturally happen.My goal as your photographer is to establish a relationship based on trust and impeccable service. With talent and skill I will photograph your wedding in a professional and unobtrusive way.I'm also happy to make recommendations for my clients in regard to other wedding event professionals. I've worked with the best coordinators, hair, make-up, florists, etc... and am delighted to pass that info on to my clients.

My weddings have been published in Your Wedding Day Magazine, Santa Barbara Magazine, Inside Weddings, Wedding Celebrations, Santa Barbara Newspress and the Independent.

In 2011 there are two wedding coffee table books being published in which my wedding work will be highlighted, Southern California Weddings and Nico Designs.

I am a member of Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, Prof. Photographers of Santa Barbara County, Santa Barbara Event Professionals and the International Special Events Society.

I sincerely appreciate the time you are taking to look thru my portfolio and information.  I'd be delighted to talk to you about your wedding and what I can do for you.

Associations I Belong to
805-563-5050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards