Marilyn Dennis

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Minister Dennis is awesome. She is so professional and kind. Her presence is so reassuring. She responded quickly to my initial contact and communicated effectively throughout the whole process. We are from Alabama so the communication was a big plus. She is very thorough and even goes as far as sending you a sample ceremony script and is very open to additions or changes. I already let her know she will be our only choice when we choose to renew our vows. Please do not think twice about calling her. I promise, you will not regret it.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Sorrento, LA 70778

Welcome to Weddings by Marilyn!

I am a non-denominational ordained Minister who officiate weddings in New Orleans, Gonzales, Sorrento, Baton Rouge and the surroundings areas.  My husband and I have been married for 37 years.

Welcome to Weddings by Marilyn!

We understand how important your special day is to you and are committed to offer service for public or private, large or small weddings at the location of your choice.

Our desire is to continue our commitment of quality service to our couples as we have for the past 9 years. Please feel free to contact us and we will be honored to help make your day a “Special Day”.

(504)236-0622 cell