Marilyn Dennis

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Drew and Lenka
08/22/2015

Marilyn was awesome, Im so glad I found her. She responded to all my questions and emails very quickly. She was professional, calmed my nerves during the ceremony . I highly recommend her, she is fantastic! Thank you Marilyn!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Sorrento, LA 70778

Welcome to Weddings by Marilyn!

I am a non-denominational ordained Minister who officiate weddings in New Orleans, Gonzales, Sorrento, Baton Rouge and the surroundings areas.  My husband and I have been married for 37 years.

Welcome to Weddings by Marilyn!

We understand how important your special day is to you and are committed to offer service for public or private, large or small weddings at the location of your choice.

Our desire is to continue our commitment of quality service to our couples as we have for the past 9 years. Please feel free to contact us and we will be honored to help make your day a “Special Day”.

(504)236-0622 cell

Email marilyndennis16@yahoo.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Memorials
Accepts: Cash, Paypal