MALEANA COSMETICS

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

THANK YOU DORYS for making me look and feel like bridal barbie for my wedding!

she was on time, pleasant and professional. i told her what i liked, and she ran with it... made me look like a star!

i'm a long distance bride so it was hard to really hash things out beforehand, but she made it work!

i did a trial run with her a few months before my wedding at her studio in kaimuki.... it was awesome! i asked her to do a tattoo coverup, which went really well, but after awhile i decided not to go with that.

anyways she made me look like a total natural diva - and the photos came out fabulous! she helped me with me clip-on extensions on the wedding day, and her super chill vibe kept me from tripping too hard. my hair and makeup miraculously held up through my proliferous sweating due to the pre-hurricane humidity.... and everything even held up through the rain later in the day! unbelieveably, my makeup STILL looked awesome the next day, even the fake eyelashes!!

Dorys is a sweet, beautiful soul, with a natural gift to bring out the best in you. everyone said how naturally beautiful i looked, glowing!

THANK YOU DORYS!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3705 Waialae Ave #203, Honolulu, HI 96816

On Location Makeup & Hair Styling

ABOUT MALEANA COSMETICS The Hawaiian translation for wedding is Maleana. Truly Paradise on earth, Hawaii and its chain of lush, tropical isles boast the most crystal clear waters, scenic views, and breathtaking sunsets, making the Aloha state the ideal setting for lovers to exchange I do�s. Maleana Cosmetics was created in 2005 by Oahu based ce lebrity stylist Dorys Foltin to cater to the needs of local and visitor brides alike opting the islands to celebrate their special day. The beauty line�s aim is to aid in long lasting results and remain durable in hot, humid, and all other inhibiting weather conditions. Although Maleana was born for brides, the array of products are best for any beach dwelling babe. The collection has caught the attention of loads of Hawaii locals who live for the light mineral liquid foundation, bronzing powders, and sticky free, tasty lip glosses.

Please feel free to contact us at 808.7373663 or info@maleana.com

Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)