Making the Moment Photography
You bring the beauty, we capture the heart
1650 Crossings Parkway
Suite D
Westlake, OH 44145  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (56)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

Making the Moment is a creative photography company specializing in lifestyle photography for couples wanting something different.  Couples who are tired of the same old same old photography.  Couples who want something unique and special.  Couples who are looking for the very best in their visual story and legacy.

Our unique brand of photography is a highly innovative blend of candid creativity and momentary inspiration. We provide artistic, modern, photojournalistic based photography all across the great state of Ohio – and are available for travel worldwide..

Our photographers are highly trained experienced photographic artists, that love to work and create.

The Making the Moment Story

Like many photography companies, our roots are planted in serving our friends and families while honing our skills. Founder & Chief Photographer Brett Yacovella started the business in 2005, officially incorporating the business in 2006. With much work, dedication & Passion, we’ve been fortunate enough to serve and photograph many wonderful events and people. We currently staff 6 phenomenal photographers, all of whose writings and imagery you’ll see in our blog, or across the site.

Supported and Supportive

Believing in the need for professional accountability and growth, we are an upstanding member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Referrals and Recommendations are on hand, and can be provided upon request.

Making the Moment Photography is an active advocate of good photography practice and a deep supporter of the arts and art education. To help further the photographic community in the greater Cleveland area, we offer internships and assistantships to students and young photographers alike.

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin with Making the Moment. Everything from the initial meeting to after-wedding correspondence was phenominal! From the first phone call I made to Brett, our photographer and also owner, to schedule a meeting, he had me completely relaxed and laughing. He brought a wide-range of images with him, and I immediate fell in love with his work. Admittedly, the cost was more than initially budgeted, but you truly get what you pay for...and more! We were so confident in Making the Moment and Brett, that we couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with him! Brett was not only our photographer, but he was a key element in the planning process. Every email and phone call was responded to immediately, even within minutes. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but with Making the Moment, I was put completely at ease. My husband and I tend to be very camera-shyand within the first 5 minutes of our engagement session, Brett had us relaxed and laughing and forgetting the camera was even there. Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined. The day of the wedding, Brett and his assistant, Renee, came to the hotel early to photograph myself and the bridesmaids getting ready. He then also made sure that he went to my husbands hotel room to get pictures of him and his guys getting ready as well. From the moment Brett walked into our room, everyone's engery lifted and he had us laughing immediately. Any nerves I was feeling were completely gone and I was focused on enjoying what the day was all about. During our "first look" creative session, Brett took risks with location and made my husband and I want to take those risks with him. He made our bridal party feel at ease and even became friends with them. He is one of the hardest-working photographers I've seen and we feel so lucky to have worked with him. One of my guests actually told me that she thought we had two photographers, since everytime she turned around there were moments being captured and he didn't miss a shot. My husband and I truly feel as though we've found a great friend in Brett and we could not imagine our wedding day being as perfect as it was without him. BRETT - YOU GUYS ROCK!
Making the Moment Photography responded with the following comments:
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

Ok, I can say more :)

Ashley - you are amazing. I LOVED spending the entire day with you and your family. You are such an awesome and gifted person, the way you make people feel comfy and cared for everyone around on the wedding day was so cool. I was super impressed with you and Adam and how you two treated and flexed with all the fun and stress of a wedding day. You two were so great to be around and photograph.

And speaking of photographs... how cool is it that you have given me this review and haven't even seen your images yet??? That is awesome - that is the definition of trusting an artist. thank you so much for that. I cannot wait for you two to come in for your image premier this summer... you are going to flip out.

I really really enjoy you guys, and am so pleased that I get to work with couples like you. Thanks for stopping by the other day and saying hi with Adam too -what a treat during the day!
Wedding: 05/04/2012
Services Used: Photography

I always get very excited when I hear that Making the Moment will be shooting one of our weddings. They really capture the uniqueness of the venue and get some of the most amazing shots of our spaces that I have ever seen. Above and beyond their amazing photos, they are fun and energeric, all while being incredibly professional photographers.

Making the Moment Photography is a wedding photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Columbus, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, and Toledo, Ohio. Making the Moment Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Cleveland wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in candid / photojournalistic wedding photography & creative & artistic modern wedding photography.

440-835-5000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire