Making the Moment Photography
You bring the beauty, we capture the heart
1650 Crossings Parkway
Suite D
Westlake, OH 44145  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (60)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

Making the Moment is a creative photography company specializing in lifestyle photography for couples wanting something different.  Couples who are tired of the same old same old photography.  Couples who want something unique and special.  Couples who are looking for the very best in their visual story and legacy.

Our unique brand of photography is a highly innovative blend of candid creativity and momentary inspiration. We provide artistic, modern, photojournalistic based photography all across the great state of Ohio – and are available for travel worldwide..

Our photographers are highly trained experienced photographic artists, that love to work and create.

The Making the Moment Story

Like many photography companies, our roots are planted in serving our friends and families while honing our skills. Founder & Chief Photographer Brett Yacovella started the business in 2005, officially incorporating the business in 2006. With much work, dedication & Passion, we’ve been fortunate enough to serve and photograph many wonderful events and people. We currently staff 6 phenomenal photographers, all of whose writings and imagery you’ll see in our blog, or across the site.

Supported and Supportive

Believing in the need for professional accountability and growth, we are an upstanding member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Referrals and Recommendations are on hand, and can be provided upon request.

Making the Moment Photography is an active advocate of good photography practice and a deep supporter of the arts and art education. To help further the photographic community in the greater Cleveland area, we offer internships and assistantships to students and young photographers alike.

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where do I even begin with this review, all the while doing Brett (and Marcus), and the team of Making the Moment justice?! It is almost impossible. There is a reason they have a perfect rating, almost across the board!

Picking Brett was the BEST wedding decision we made. He was chosen, first and foremost, for the comfort and ease he offered my FI (now husband) and myself at the time of our first meeting. The personality, and friendliness was very uplifting. An added benefit was the 'all or nothing' package they offer. When he says he will spend as much time with us as we need him too, and will travel back and forth to get all the pictures we want, he means it!

In between booking him, and our wedding date, communication was quick, their online tools were easy to navigate, the engagement pictures were flawless, and Brett always seemed excited for May 3rd to come!

The day of, with Brett and Marcus, exceeded the excitement, and anticipation we had in choosing this photographer. They were fun, they were comfortable (because it CAN be difficult having a camera in your face for hours :)), they were professional, and I know they created art in our photos that will have us remembering the happiest days of our lives. Not to mention, they also got to know all bridal party members by name (15 of us total), and made them instantly comfortable as well.

As the Bride, I never would have guessed that a photographer would calm my anxiety, and yet, they did by their compliments, and their laid back personalities. We cannot wait to see the final product, but I can safely write this perfect review without seeing the pictures.

Making the Moment will be recommended by me for many, many years to come!!
Making the Moment Photography responded with the following comments:
Jill!!! I love you guys - it was so much fun! We had a blast at your wedding day. I remember when you asked me to be your photographer - I think you and Jake had just left the office and you told me that right after he walked out the door he looked at you and said "that's the guy". I have always loved that - it stuck in my head and made me feel valued and known from day one with you two.

I loved the emotion and comfort of your day. It felt like we were all old buddies - your sister Shanna made me laugh so hard with her photo-bombing, and Nicole and I became buddies throughout the night. Seriously - everyone in your bridal party was amazing - but I know you two surround yourself with good peeps.

I'm freaking dying for you two to come in for your image premier - you're going to FLIP over the city scape image - and the one with the mirrors we pulled off? GAAAHHH! Awesome.

Can't wait - I miss you guys already!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Photography

I always get very excited when I hear that Making the Moment will be shooting one of our weddings. They really capture the uniqueness of the venue and get some of the most amazing shots of our spaces that I have ever seen. Above and beyond their amazing photos, they are fun and energeric, all while being incredibly professional photographers.

Making the Moment Photography is a wedding photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Columbus, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, and Toledo, Ohio. Making the Moment Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Cleveland wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in candid / photojournalistic wedding photography & creative & artistic modern wedding photography.

440-835-5000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire