Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade

420 Superior Avenue East, Cleveland, OH 44114 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade

Built in 1890, Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade is a breathtaking historic wedding venue in Cleveland, Ohio. The Arcade lobby was named on a March 2019 architecturaldigest.com list of the 20 Best Hotel Lobbies in the World. Marked by picturesque architecture, this hotel has exceptional balconies, remarkable staircases, ornate fixers, and an 85-foot skylight filled with 1,800 panes of glass. It is an unforgettable spot to host your wedding ceremony, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or even bridal shower.

Facilities and Capacity

The Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade holds up to 400 guests among the main level and balcony level, with weddings of up to 220 guests remaining on the main level for dining and dancing. Whether you are looking for an intimate event or a stately wedding, the professional staff at the Hyatt will create an unique and exceptional space perfect for you. All the space in the indoor banquet hall boasts beautiful views of this historical downtown location. The entire hotel is wheelchair accessible.

The Hyatt provides all-inclusive packages with in-house bar and catering services. Wedding coordinators can help plan the event from the beginning with event rentals, and the day-of with set up and clean up. Wedding parties have the option to get ready on site with the bridal suite. The hotel is pet-friendly, if you’d like your pet involved in your wedding, and offers wireless internet for convenience. The Hyatt has a variety of different catering services for couples to choose from including a plated dinner, buffet or stations. There are also options for cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, or dessert. Couples can bring in an custom cake from an outside bakery and sample the menu items beforehand with a tasting. For rentals, barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens are provided.

Accommodations

For convenience, the couple and their guests can stay on-site in the hotel the night of the wedding or spend a few nights enjoying downtown Cleveland. Couples will appreciate all the benefits with hosting everything in one location.

Location

The Hyatt is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is only 12 miles away with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) only a half a mile away. There is valet parking available for a fee, as well as general self parking throughout downtown.

Follow Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade on

360º Virtual Tours 1 tour

31 Reviews for Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade

• Kayla

Kayla Pinto · Married on 12/14/2019

Could not have had our wedding anywhere else!

Our experience with The Arcade team was amazing from start to finish. We were already aware of the beauty and history of The Arcade which is what originally drew us to the venue but it was the staff at the Hyatt Regency at The Arcade that made us realize we could not have our wedding anywhere else. Ann and Allison were INCREDIBLE and helped us through every part of the process- big or small. They answered every question quickly and thoroughly, were very accommodating, showed enthusiasm for our wedding, and made us feel special along the way. We were incredibly impressed with every person there that made our day the most unforgettable experience. With this being such a fantastic venue, you might think the staff making it happen would be mediocre since the venue sells itself and they don't have a hard time garnering interest. Thankfully this is not the case. The food, the setting, the service, and the attention to detail cannot be beat. We had multiple guests tell us that this was the best wedding they've ever been to and we know the venue is a huge part of why! We were blown away by the team at The Arcade and it truly was the best day of our lives!!

(**Photos taken by Three & Eight Photography who we also cannot recommend enough!!)

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2019

My dream come true!

We just had our wedding in the Arcade last weekend and I am still basking in the glow of how amazing it was! First, working with Ann was so great. She is so sweet, responsive, and creative in solving any issue that we brought to her. She made the whole process of getting in all the decorations, set up, the entire ceremony, reception, and clean up go off with out a hitch. I really liked the massive survey they sent in advance and the deadlines to keep us on track. I loved how organized the whole process was. I was mentally prepared for something to go wrong on my wedding, but I honestly cannot think of one thing that went wrong.

On top of that the hotel staff including front desk, valet, and bell hops were just so amazing. We had a ton of guests from out of town and lots had special needs (sick grandmas, tons of baggage, etc). Thanks to a Celine Dion concert the Hyatt actually sold out on our wedding night, so the hotel was hopping, but you would have never known that we were not the only guests in the hotel from their level of service. They accommodated all of our special requests and room needs.

The Hyatt comped us a suite the night of the wedding and let us book it the night before the wedding at the block rate which was great for a little get together with friends with some wine and henna :) The hotel picked a perfect suite for it. I loved that it was on the 2nd floor close to getting down to the event! Also my photographers liked the suite because it had windows with good natural lighting for photos. Finally I thought it was so sweet they brought Stephen and I chocolate covered strawberries and champagne on the wedding night, not to mention the hand written note from Ann!!!

The event staff were also AMAZING! We had a pretty large wedding (185) and they were so good about dealing with the mob of folks! The bar tenders were able to deal with the mob of folks at the cocktail hour pretty quickly and I thought it was so sweet that any time I interacted with any staff member working that night they congratulated me and said I looked beautiful. It was just so kind.

I got so many compliments about the bar and the food. I also had some time to eat a bit and it was so tasty. I also loved that they brought us a little plate of the appetizers to our table! We were talking to so many people that we didn’t get to eat them then :) Also, the way the Hyatt did the tasting was really cool, I appreciated being able to bring two extra people to get other opinions!

Finally, for what we got I thought this venue was an amazing value. We did the Friday wedding package and we got our wedding cake and 10 parking spots for free as part of the deal which was pretty awesome! I know that the venue is not super cheap, but knowing that our guests had a place to stay, did not need transportation, were going to eat amazing food and drink awesome drinks, and that we would not have to worry about set up or tear down was really worth the money to us. If you can afford the Hyatt, I strongly recommend it!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• 420 Superior Avenue East Cleveland, 44114 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade)