Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade Reviews

1 User photo

Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade 1
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2019

Flawless and worth every penny spent

My husband and I worked exclusively with Ann for most of the planning and coordination. She was fantastic. Ann was always available to talk and super responsive (within 24hrs) to every quick it extensive email we sent with questions or concerns. I was always told that some things I plan or envision wouldn’t quite go how I wanted day of, but that I was the only one who would notice. I was ecstatic to see that nothing was different than how I imagined it. Ann made everything a dream and was always checking in to make sure we had everything we needed. The whole staff at the arcade was incredibly helpful for us throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne! We were so honored to work with you two and are so glad you had the most amazing wedding day! Congratulations again!
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 04/19/2019

Loved Every Second of my Wedding at the Arcade!

Hands down the best place to get married in Cleveland. Every part of the process was easy. I worked with Ann and she was absolutely wonderful. She answered every one of my million questions thoroughly. From planning to rehearsal to the day of, Ann was there to help in any way she could. The staff at the Arcade as a whole was so wonderful. From coordinators to wait staff, I was so impressed. Some staff even hit the dance floor with us and we LOVED it! We chose to have our wedding on a Friday to save on cost.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade's reply:

It was the greatest pleasure working with you and Zach, Ella! Thank you for selecting The Arcade to host your ceremony and reception! Congratulations again!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

Amazing venue! We held our ceremony and reception here. It’s so convienent having everything in one place including overnight accommodations. Jamie and Allison the event coordinators are outstanding. I had braced myself for at least 3 mishaps and we had Zero it was literally perfect from beginning to end. They make everything so easy and enjoyable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Amy · Married on 12/30/2017

This goes without saying, but the Arcade is an absolutely breathtaking and unique venue.
    One of the things my husband and I appreciated most about our wedding day, however, is that we didn’t have to worry about a thing! There is something to be said about not being bothered with questions about set-up, logistics, timelines, etc. on your wedding day. Jamie, our wedding coordinator at the Arcade, had everything taken care of and was in contact with all of our vendors. She was awesome to work with in the months and days leading up to the wedding, always very responsive and accommodating. The way that Jamie and the rest of the Arcade handled things on the day of the wedding made for a very stress-free day for the both of us. They have a seamless process in place and are true professionals in the wedding industry. We could not be more thankful for our magical and wonderful wedding day at the Arcade.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade 2
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 08/18/2017

Loved this place, the staff and food. A great venue .

Sent on 12/09/2016

Shella · Married on 07/01/2017

Having our wedding at The Arcade was one of the best decisions we made! We had lots of friends coming from out of state that were in awe of the beauty of the venue! On top of that, Ann and Jamie and nearly everyone we worked with was super accommodating and was prompt to reply to all of our inquiries. The big day went off without a hitch - the food was perfect, the decorations (set up by Ann and Allison from The Arcade) matched our vision exactly, and our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous it was! We had small brunch the next day as well, and they pulled in many of our decorations from the wedding. It was beautiful and overall an incredible experience!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2017

The venue itself is beautiful. Just as importantly, the entire staff is phenomenal. Ann is wonderful to work with and made the planning process easy and fun. Hotel staff were responsive to guests' needs, and the catering staff were friendly and pleasant. Many of our guests were "wowed" by the uniqueness, beauty and convenience of the venue, and loved the friendliness of the staff. They made our wedding experience perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Arcade and a post-wedding brunch the next day. The venue is absolutely STUNNING (so decorations are easy!), and most importantly Jamie, their wedding coordinator, is the best person ever to work with. From start to finish she was extremely professional and helped us and our families out however we needed. She responded to every one of my questions and pointed me to the right person if she couldn't answer it. They are super accommodating with different food restrictions as well (something important to us and our guests).

Every single person was professional, helped us in any way possible, and made it the event of a lifetime. We are truly grateful to have worked with Jamie and are thankful to the staff for making our reception amazing! Even the wait staff was phenomenal - it's like you didn't even know they were there everything went so smoothly. One of the waiters even joined us during dancing and we spoke with him the next day - he mentioned he had the best time working the event. I am amazed at how smoothly everything went with all of the people, vendors, and moving parts. The brunch was perfect, both with the food, location, and decor, and we are so excited to come back just to stay for a visit at the Arcade.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

The Arcade is an AMAZING place to have your wedding! They are so well versed in the whole process and will walk you through everything from day 1. No detail will be left unturned! Plus, they make the process very simple for you! You essentially have a wedding coordinator through them - which is amazing. Jamie, from the Arcade, was the most amazing person we worked with throughout our wedding! She was professional, super responsive, happy to help HOWEVER and made us feel like we were the only people getting married there! The food is amazing, the atmosphere is amazing, the service is amazing, the staff is amazing - we cannot say enough good things! Another perk is they set up and tear down all your decor for you so you don't have to worry about that the day of!!! They also will help you with other vendors such as linens or chairs. Again, they make the process SUPER simple for you! We loved every minute of working with the Arcade and are so glad we chose this as our venue!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/10/2016

So amazing! We couldn't imagine our wedding being any where else. The staff (esp. Carolyn the event coordinator) were all so spectacular! The day was better then we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/06/2015

Working with Jamie is wonderful!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Shana · Married on 06/20/2015

I wanted a unique venue for our wedding - the Arcade fit the bill perfectly. I can't say enough wonderful things about the entire staff, especially their events manager, Ashley Gavin. She was so fantastic -- I didn't have to think about a thing during my wedding -- she was there every step of the way to make sure that every thought I had was recorded and executed upon. I can't imagine a better place for our wedding day. I want to do it all again so I can work with Ashley and her team!

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/07/2015

Jamie was great to work with and was very responsive and helpful. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone on the staff worked hard to make sure our day was perfect. Everything about it was great!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Harmony · Married on 02/28/2015

Jamie our wedding coordinator was amazing. Everyone at the Hyatt went above and beyond to make the wedding of our dreams come true. We liked the uniqueness of the venue and the food, cake and service that was included were great. Also affordable room rates for our guests was a plus.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception was at the Arcade last week. From start to finish the Hyatt delivered. Every person that helped us plan this event was great. My husband and I all week have talked about how the service exceeded our expectations. The food was hot and delicious. The staff professional and attentive. The rooms for our overnight guests were beautiful. The valet parking easy and timely. Every detail was top notch.

Sent on 10/11/2014

I hosted a farewell brunch at the Hyatt Regency at the Old Arcade. My bridesmaids and I got ready there, and we had a block of rooms set aside for guests. I couldn't have asked for a nicer location and more professional staff. Everyone we encountered - valet, housekeeping, check in - was friendly and prompt in their service. The hotel is beautiful and historic, so many of our out-of-town guests were impressed with their first stop in Cleveland!

We had ten girls getting ready in one suite - there was plenty of room, but we had to request extra chairs, towels, extension cords, etc. at the last minute. Everything we asked for, we had delivered to the room within minutes. The hotel's wedding coordinator, Grace, checked in on us throughout the weekend to make sure everything was going well. We enjoyed a surprise champagne, strawberries and dessert on the wedding night :)

The Hyatt is in a great location downtown - guests can enjoy the restaurants on East 4th and the casino in their downtime. It's pretty close to the highway, making for easy access to other venue/reception sites. We had a wonderful weekend and would recommend the Hyatt again to anyone looking for reliable, friendly service.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Amazing venue - amazing staff - amazing service. Couldn't have asked for anything more. My coordinator was the BEST.

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 05/27/2016

The Hyatt was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Jamie, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely fabulous. She was there every step of the way from start to finish and made sure that our wedding happened exactly the way I envisioned. We had very few hiccups, one being our time constraint and the other being the temperature, however, both were handled to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for an aesthetically pleasing venue in the heart of downtown Cleveland, Ohio.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

Having our wedding here was the best decision we made. We worked with Carolyn, and she made this the easiest and most stress-free process possible. She was excellent about responding to my questions (and there were a lot of them). She worked with us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. It was wonderful to have them take care of so many elements of the event. We got catering, drinks, the cake, our hotel room block, ceremony, and way more all in one swoop, which was a life saver for me. Not to mention the breathtaking building itself. Our wedding pictures are amazing, and we loved being able to have the ceremony and reception in one place. The staff was also so friendly and helpful. The food was to die for. Honestly I could go on and on. We got so many compliments, and we heard from so many people that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. I certainly thought it was the best wedding ever, but maybe I am biased!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Renee · Married on 09/18/2015

I had my ceremony and reception at the Arcade in September 2015. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. It is one of the most unique and beautiful spaces in Cleveland. The year long planning process was only made easier by the staff, and my event coordinator through the venue.

The day of staff was fantastic. All of my guests complimented the wait staff and bartenders. The food was great, too. I recommend placing the dance floor in the middle of the venue, rather than at the end. I felt that it included our guests more.

I can honestly say I do not have one complaint about my experience with the Arcade.

Sent on 12/01/2015

This venue is just stunning. My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we walked in when we were choosing a venue and we've never regretted that decision. We can't get over how beautiful our wedding was! Our coordinator (provided through the venue) was fantastic. She had a lot of ideas and was extremely helpful. The food was awesome and the staff was very friendly. If we could do it all over, we wouldn't change a thing! The only thing to note is that it can get very hot in there in the summer- we lucked out with a cooler, overcast day.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Bobbi · Married on 05/30/2015

The staff has been great with getting what we need and being responsive!

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 12/14/2018

Christmas wedding

Growing up in Cleveland I have always loved the arcade and when we started searching for venues I did not even fathom it would be in my price range, even on a Friday in December since we were both in school and paying the majority ourselves. When we met with Jamie and Allison they made us feel at ease and we ended up booking that week! The venue is gorgeous, and the guests were very complimentary about the food and service. The only issue I had was our cake was thrown away the next day, without notifying us. They do send you a document the week of the wedding that has a small blurb in the multi page document but we had breakfast in the restaurant who holds the cake the morning after and they made no mention of this. I had not even tasted my wedding cake and my topper was thrown away as well, something I wanted to keep. Overall, I would recommend the arcade, just make sure you understand all the small details before booking, and that service fees are also taxed. I was not aware of this when I signed.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2016

Our winter wedding was absolutely breathtaking! The arcade decorated for Christmas made an already gorgeous venue into an extraordinary venue! Our guests couldn't say enough great things about the food and grandeous views! Carolyn did a great job helping to ensure things ran smoothly during our wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2016

3.5

Our wedding was beautiful! We didn't want our wedding to be in some overrated ceremony hall. We wanted it to be a piece of history and some place we could take our future children to see, and we got that for sure. Jamie was great to work with and answered all of our questions. On the night of the wedding everyone was helpful and the staff were friendly. However, due to the nature of the Arcade and the fact that it is open to the public, I was told that they would block it off to people passing through and guards would not let people enter. People who were dressed in nice clothes and actually invited to the wedding almost didn't gain entrance and people in street clothes were wandering in and trying to order drinks at the bar. Very very disappointed in that. We were also told that the next day our things would be packaged up in boxes, however they were not, everything was just set in the room for us. That room was also supposed to be locked and was not.

Sent on 03/24/2015