Makeup By Jamie B

Makeup By Jamie B

St. Augustine , FL
508.566.1684   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Jaime Benedict was amazing! First off she always responded to my emails right away and was willing to work with my budget. I had a trial run with her and she was really awesome and helpful, she stuck to what I wanted but also adviced me on what would look flattering on photos (which I really appreciated because I dont put on a full face of makeup for photo shoots every day!) yet worked with me on the style and direction of the makeup. The day of my wedding she was great! she did my mother's, grandmother's, MIL and my maid of honor's makeup and of course my makeup (and let me just say that all these women are very opinionated and very different in respect to makeup styles they like) but regardless they all were so impressed and very happy with their makeup! As for me, the bride, I loved my makeup! It was natural looking and just stayed on the entire night! My face looked flawless and truly beautiful, Jaime you are amazing thank you for being part of my day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
9 Sanchez Ave., St. Augustine , FL 32084

Still You...... only better

Since 2001, I have  been helping  brides in Florida and Massachusetts achieve

... read more

Since 2001, I have  been helping  brides in Florida and Massachusetts achieve their wedding day glow. From naturally flushedtofull out glam, together, we can find a  makeup look  that will suit your style or  wedding theme.

If you're looking for an experienced, reliable, licensed and talented airbrush bridal makeup artist or traditional bridal makeup  artist in St. Augustine , Palm Coast, Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach, Gainsville, Flagler Beach, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and beyond.

You have found me at

Makeup by Jamie B !!

I have had years of practical experience with makeup, traditional and airbrush, I have also taken advantage of the many educational opportunities that come with being in the beauty industry.  Through makeup, skin and hair shows, manufacturers classes, working with my peers and soaking up knowledge  along the way.

My goal is to provide the best experience for my brides .

I serve all of Florida and Southern Georgia including but not limited to:

Palatka, Florida

Orlando, Florida.

+/- read less
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Jamie does beautiful work! I always know my Clients are in good hands and will have an amazing experience with her, as well as incredible makeup! She is truly a professional who stands out in the industry.
Makeup By Jamie B is a wedding airbrush makeup artist from St. Augustine, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine, Palm Coast, and Jacksonville. Makeup By Jamie B is a professional wedding airbrush makeup artist that has been part of the Jacksonville wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Airbrush wedding makeup