LYFE Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy and Eddie were fantastic photographers!! I planned a long distance wedding as I currently live in Arizona. We discovered Lyfe Photography though a friend of a friend and decided to book Amy and Eddie without meeting them. They walked me though the process, Amy was so helpful with answering all of my questions and my bridal worries. I am so glad we booked with them! I had won a free engagement session with another photographer, the photographer made us feel so uncomfortable and posed which showed in our photos. Amy and Eddie didn't have us pose in unnatural positions they let us move as we would normally. They were just positive and made us feel so comfortable! They were able to get out pictures back to us very quickly and they were amazing!! They processed 1248 pictures! Even after sending my photo CD they still have been able available to answer questions and help us out. Amy and Eddie are wonderful I highly recommend their services! Thank you thank you!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97229
BLOG

husband and wife team capturing your day from a photo journalistic style

We are Eddie and Amy, a husband and wife wedding photography team.  Photography is our passion and we have a blast doing what we love.  We are truly inspired by each couple we meet and are excited to share your story through the images we capture.  We want every couple we photograph to have a unique experience that radiates their inner beauty in a creative way.  We'd love to have the privilege of capturing your story!
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: No