LK Events, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren from LK events is amazing! she is completely professtional and has the respect of all the vendors she works with, and she is fun! My husband and I loved working with her. both my husband and I are super type a and we had the addtional stress of planning a chicago wedding from new york but as soon as we met with Lauren we knew she was the one. We could have asked for a better weekend of planner, we trusted her soo much that for once in our lifes we have up the control and let her run and the wedding and it turned out even more amazing that we had dreamed. she alway went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were happy! ask any vendor she worked with everyone and tell will all say the same thing she is the wedding planner to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1601 West School Street, Unit 212, Chicago, IL 60657
LK Events is a full service wedding consulting and event planning company, focusing on our client's vision to design a perfect event. We ensure the planning process will be organized and executed to your complete satisfaction, and most importantly, fun for you! Planning a wedding or other special event can be stressful and at times, overwhelming. LK Events makes sure every detail of your event is handled according to your expectations. You can depend on us to make your Dreams a Reality.
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)