Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number

Brian Kinyon Photography 5
Brian Kinyon Photography 6
Brian Kinyon Photography 7

Therese · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Brian! He was absolutely AMAZING to work with and I cannot imagine having a different photographer! He went above and beyond all expectations and made us feel truly important for our special day. He had fantastic ideas and I absolutely loved his style of including the "real stuff" because it made our photos (so far) SO much better than the typical awkward, fake-smile photos! They are fun, beautiful, and actually capture our personalities, love, and the best moments of our day! He had his work cut our for him with us because it was raining and windy on our day, and yet he took photos people can't even believe are real! He is truly worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone I possibly could! Thank you, Brian, thanks to you we will forever remember the amazing details of our special day! :D

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Brian Kinyon Photography 15
    Brian Kinyon Photography 16
    Brian Kinyon Photography 17

Kathryn · Married on 06/25/2016

Good, great, grand, wonderful! Brian Kinyon Photography is the way to go! BKP was one of the first wedding vendors we signed after getting engaged in November 2014 (I believe we signed our contract with him in the spring of 2015). He did our engagement photos in June 2015 and then shot our wedding in June 2016.

There are three things you should know about BK. First, he's an artist who has graced the wedding photography world with his talent. His pictures showcase intimacy and the beauty of human interaction. He certainly knows how to capture emotions and takes a lot of candid or "in-the-moment" shots. We have received multiple compliments from our friends and family about our photos, and we're certainly over-the-moon excited about them. Second, he's a pleasure to be around! He is very kind and has a calming sense about him, which really helped put us at ease when we were taking our engagement shots (something my husband and I were nervous about given that we've never had our photos taken professionally). Third, he keeps you organized on your wedding day! Brian made a point to get to know the shots we wanted ahead of time. He helped me finalize the schedule and then kept us on time as we traveled from River North to the Loop to Museum Campus to Bridgeport, taking all sorts of neat pictures along the way. If you want photos you will cherish for a lifetime, go with Brian Kinyon.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

Brian was great to work with- very laid back yet professional and responsive. He took our engagement photos which we loved. He was not available for our 9/5/15 wedding, but his associate Todd Judge was. Todd and an assistant photographer did an amazing job on our wedding day. They seemed tireless and worked to capture every moment! Our wedding was outside on Lake Michigan, so lighting was not ideal by any means- but they captured the fire works, our guests, and moments inside the boat perfectly! Extremely happy with what we got for what we paid. Received all high resolution and low res photos at 6 weeks post-wedding as promised. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Brian Kinyon Photography Pricing

Brian Kinyon Photography Price Rates

Brian Kinyon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Kio Kreations, LLC
    Kio Kreations, LLC Wedding Florists

Brian is so easy-going and a total professional. I love working with him and a love seeing the end result--his stunning photos! I highly recommend him to my clients!

• MDM Entertainment
    MDM Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have been lucky enough to work with Brian on quite a few weddings over the past few years and I cannot say enough good things about Brian. He is a genuinely great person and an excellent photographer. His background in different types of photography (architectural, food, models, etc) has really given him an advantage over average wedding photographers. He comes up with some really unique ideas and shots and his photographs are art!