Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Leo Timoshuk Wedding Photography

Syracuse, NY
315.383.6485   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I looked at over a hundred photographers from Buffalo, Rochester, Ithaca, and Syracuse before I chose Leo, and I'm so glad I went with him! We chose him because of his enthusiasm and professionalism, and the consistent quality of his work, which is evident on his website/blog and facebook. We expected great photos, but we did not expect his over-the-top enthusiasm to capture all of our special moments. He was literally running the whole 10 hours to get every moment from every angle, but with a smile on his face the whole time. Even my bridal party loved him by the end of the day. He also brought his "crazybooth" for us, which was the hit of our party. We had people texting us asking when the photos would be up the next morning! Leo had them up on facebook within 4 days. Leo came early, stayed late, and went out of his way to make sure he knew us and exactly what we wanted. We saw a few photos in his camera, which all looked amazing, and we can't wait to see the rest. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to another bride!

Services Used: Photography
Syracuse, NY 13219

Photojournalistic Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Award Wining Wedding Photographer Leo Timoshuk Photography, Featured on Style Me Pretty, The Post Standard, & Local Museums, based in Syracuse NY, specializing in high end wedding venues like the Turning Stone Casino Weddings, The Belhurst Castle, Esperanza Mansion, & various outside wedding venues. Part of Syracuse NY Wedding Photographers. Featured numerous times on Style Me Pretty, Well Wed Magazine, The Brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, and so on!

There are some things in life that we enjoy most & the one thing that I absolutely love is to capture love. My love for God, my wife, my precious boys, & photography has given me the opportunity to cherish what we have in life & realize how important it is to freeze time & remember the most precious moments.

My desire is to capture true & meaningful images for couples in love. Each and every couple I’ve photographed has given me the opportunity to be a part of something so meaningful, so close to the heart. My goal as a wedding photographer is to capture the true essence of love and to capture your wedding day naturally as love unfolds for a lifelong journey.
The truth is weddings are all about you, the moment that will change your life forever. I believe you deserve the most unparalleled level of attention to everything that happens during one of your most important days of your life. Just as how your wedding day will unfold, whether according to plan or completely off course, you deserve the best.
How about you? How do you imagine your wedding? Get in touch… I’d love to hear from you!