Lean On Me Events, LLC

Houston, TX 77406 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

At Lean on Me Events we believe every wedding is unique and should be a direct reflection of the couple’s personality. That’s why we invest quality time in getting to know YOU and learning what you envision for your big day. We then breathe life into your hopes and dreams to make them a reality that is more than you imagined. We make it a priority to get to know our brides and grooms so we can instantly relieve the stress and confusion of a complex wedding planning process.

Lean on Me Events does everything from full service planning and design to day-of coordination and everything in between and we even do destination weddings! So if you’re looking for a knowledgeable and experienced friend to take your hand and guide you through the wedding planning process then contact us today.

It is our passion to give you the event filled with love and attention to detail that you have always dreamed of. So what are you waiting for? Let us turn your dream day into a smashing success that your guests will be talking about for weeks!

Contact us directly at 281.734.2250

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so lucky to have found Lindsay! After interviewing several wedding planners and struggling to find someone who would take a very genuine, personal interest in my plans and not treat me as just another wedding, it was a no-brainer that after my first meeting with Lindsay that she was the one. Lindsay goes above and beyond. She made me feel as though I was the only wedding she was working on, which I know she is so busy juggling several brides/weddings at any given time, but she gave such a personal touch. I used just about every vendor she recommended. They were all wonderful! She was able to work with my budget, give great tips, and she took on so much herself when I was stressed. She helped me run errands, take something off my plate and do it for me, and she'd come over for girls nights so we could get our To-Do's knocked out. Lindsay is incredibly responsive, and you can call or email her as you need to, unlike other wedding planners I spoke with that had a limit to number of times you could correspond. Working with Lindsay, really is like working with a friend. I had a big wedding with a lot of details, and Lindsay made everything run so smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Lindsay of Lean On Me Events is a professional, energetic, and super-attentive wedding planner. We have had the joy of working with Lindsay at multiple weddings and each time we have been impressed with her coordination of the event. She develops real relationships and takes excellent care of her brides and grooms, is friendly, fun, and pleasant to work with, and most importantly - knows how to orchestrate a perfect wedding! Highly recommended! :)
Lean On Me Events, LLC is a wedding planning service from Houston, TX . We service weddings througout the local area, including Sugar Land, Richmond, Friendswood, League City, and more. Lean On Me Events, LLC is a professional wedding planning service that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for several years. We specialize in all things wedding and even love to do destination weddings as well
281-734-2250
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards