Kyle Michelle Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I really can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about the team at Kyle Michelle Weddings! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day and rehearsal amazing. They were consistently there to answer questions, give advice and assist me and my groom in every way possible.

I had a very bad experience with our wedding caterers throughout my wedding process not to mention on my wedding day and they did not make it easy for Kristin and Megan to do their jobs but never once did it affect them and the ladies were there to pick up the pieces and make my wedding day stress free and wonderful!

Not only did they coordinate our entire wedding day, and totally got my vision of how I wanted things to go, they also met with me several times before the wedding to do a walk through of our venue as well as to orchestrate our rehearsal. They even let me drop off items at their house so they could bring them to the venue!

Being as I was never married before and this was my first wedding I was clueless and they made everything SO easy. They were absolutely amazing and my groom and I both agreed that hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were worth every penny and were an absolute joy to work with! Professional, smart, warm and friendly are just a few of the words I could use to describe them! I would highly recommend them to any other bride and have already told several of my engaged friends about them! They're simply the best at what they do!

Thank you Kristin and Megan! You ladies were amazing!!

Kyle Michelle Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so VERY much!!!! Congratulations to a fantastic couple! Stay in touch!
~Kristin & Meghan

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
BLOG

Kyle Michelle Weddings is a unique, one of a kind wedding planning service! Our services range from Day-of Coordinating to Full Wedding Planning, all customized to your specific needs. Let us help your vision become a reality!

Contact us for a free consultation!

267.253.7704

... read more

Contact us for a free consultation!

267.253.7704

info@kylemichelleweddings.com

www.kylemichelleweddings.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Kyle Michelle helps brides design the wedding that they've always dreamed of. From their sense of style to their attention to detail, you'll absolutely love working with them.
Kyle Michelle Weddings is a wedding planner from Southern New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Eastern PA, and Delaware . Kyle Michelle Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Southern New Jersey wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in unique wedding design and coordination