Kristen Penner

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was planning a long-distance wedding and had to research many vendors online. Photography is one of those that I was going to be extremely picky with, and I thought I would have a difficult time choosing someone from afar. But as soon as I came across the galleries on Kristen's website, I knew that she was the one I wanted to photograph our wedding. Her eye is amazing - she has natural talent to make photos look like works of art. She is also so personable and easy to work with - very organized and is always there if you have questions before or after your event. Her turnaround time for editing and getting pictures online is quick (I think she even uploaded and sent us a few "preview" photos as soon as she got home from the reception) I would recommend her to anyone I know, whether in Ohio or elsewhere. It is worth it to pay for her to travel to your event! I couldn't have been any more pleased! :)

Services Used: Photography
Established: 2006
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Kristen does not need endored by anyone. Her work is her endoresment! So talented and easy to work with, she will make your day a lasting memory with her exquiste work.
Kristen Penner is a wedding photographer from Northern Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo. Kristen Penner is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Northern Ohio wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in wedding photography