Kiss This Makeup, LLC

On Location Hair, Makeup, Tanning & Other Beauty Services

South Florida, Central Florida, FL 33334 | map
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
About Us

Please be sure to visit the facebook page and instagram for more recent work of ours!

www.facebook.com/kissthismakeupllc

hashtag on instagram #kissthismakeup

There are two very special factors for a very special day...
The way you looked and the photographs & videos you'll have to cherish it forever...

Kiss This Makeup specializes in on location Multi Media (Bridal, Print, TV/Film) Makeup Artistry & Hair Styling. Certified/Cosmetology & Esthetics Lisenced .

Other services offered - Airbrush Makeup, Eyebrows, Skin Care Advisor, Body Painting, Airbrush Tanning, Semi Permanent Lashes

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do you want over the top treatment with both your hair and makeup on your wedding day? If so, then this is the company you are looking for! Jenna Marie and her company Kiss This Make Up, were beyond incredible! Throughout the whole wedding process, Jenna Marie answered any questions that I had and met with me twice before my actual wedding day; once to provide me with a daily skin routine and another for a makeup and hair consultation. My girls had the most gorgeous hairdos for the weddings that lasted all night. I received compliment after compliment about my makeup and hair, as well. My makeup was gorgeous and lasted all night, even throughout my constant flow of happy tears. To top it all off, I was sent off to my wedding with a touch up kit that I didn't even need because my lipstick stayed on all night. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 02/15/2015
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Danielle
1 Review
Kiss This Makeup, LLC is a wedding Beauty Service from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. Kiss This Makeup, LLC is a professional wedding Beauty Service that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in All Hair Styling & Makeup Services
305-792-8102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards