Kiss This Makeup Reviews

Kiss This Makeup 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic team!

Jenna Marie and her team were incredible!!! They were amazing and so professional. Jenna Marie created a timeline and made sure that things ran smoothly! I was coming from out of town and did not have time to do a trial, but Jenna Marie spent a lot of time with me and let me look in mirror step by step to make sure I was happy with how my hair/makeup looked!! She brought great sample pictures and made some very valuable recommendations. I would definitely recommend Jenna Marie and her team to all brides/bridemaids!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Stefania Somoza

Stefania · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent service

Jeena and Dorothy were absolutely amazing since day one.
    All my wedding party was so happy with how Dorothy did their makeup, needless to say she nailed it with me, my hair, the quality of my extension and my makeup were on point!! I will use their service again no doubt for any other special event!
    Love,

Kiss This Makeup 17
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 03/29/2019

Professional, efficient and TALENTED

Finding the right hair and make-up artists is so critical, I mean you've never seen so many cameras in your face. :) Jenna Marie and her team are unbelievably professional and talented. The first time I met Jenna Marie I felt instantly connected with her, she is so charismatic which makes for a comfortable experience. The day of your wedding starts with hair and make-up. Make sure you surround yourself with the right team to set the tone for an amazing day. I'm grateful for Jenna Marie and her team. The morning of my wedding was perfect and everyone looked so beautiful...even me! :D

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Kiss This Makeup 18
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2019

Very quick and efficient

The service is great. Jenna is very responsive. Her emails and easy to follow and she’s able to accommodate based on your situation.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/15/2019

Completed my vision for the happiest day of my life

From the beginning Jenna made it easy for me to feel confident I had picked a great company for my wedding day hair and make up. Tabitha and Chanel from the south Florida team were great to work with! I did not have any trials due it being a destination wedding for me but my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and made me feel amazing on the happiest day of my life! My girls and I definitely and Highly recommend Kiss This Makeup!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Kiss This Makeup 19
    Kiss This Makeup 20
    Kiss This Makeup 21
  • Chelsie

Chelsie Donaghy · Married on 02/16/2019

It doesn't get any better than these ladies!!

I originally planned to use a different company for my wedding hair and makeup. When this company was booked they recommended
    Jenna's company Kiss This Makeup, well I am so glad that other company was booked because Jenna and her team were beyond amazing
    and I couldn't imagine my day without them. First Jenna was incredibly organized and communicative. She went out of her way to schedule a trial
    for myself and my Mom, who was pretty nervous about getting her hair and makeup done for the first time. It was like hanging out with a girlfriend.
    We had a blast, she is so down to earth! I had airbrush done once before and I hate it. It looked very thick and unnatural. Jenna assured me hers was different and to trust her.
    I did and I am so glad I went with the airbrush, she was right hers was way better than whatever was used on me before.
    Come wedding day, her and her team arrived extra early to make sure we followed my timeline for the day. All the ladies were very sweet and professional.
    My bridesmaids looked amazing and my Mothers looked flawless. I opted to have Jenna do my and my Moms hair and makeup. I have never been so happy with someone
    doing my hair in my life. It was exactly what I wanted. She even added and cut extensions the day of to make sure they were just perfect.
    The best part of Jenna is I extended her time to stay with me until the ceremony for touch ups. She ended up being the person who queued me to walk down the stairs into my
    ceremony. She was my rock in that moment. Her and her team are much more than just hair/makeup artists. They genuinely care about your big Day! You will not go wrong by choosing them.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Justine

Justine Sargent · Married on 12/08/2018

So happy I chose Kiss This Makeup!

I had a great experience on my wedding day thanks to Tabitha! She was so friendly and calming. She listened to what I wanted and not only did my hair and makeup, but kept me relaxed at a time when getting ready can be nerve racking! I dont normally wear a lot of makeup and I was nervous to have someone do mine for my wedding. I was so scared it would turn out looking like too much, but I also wanted it to show up in our photos. Tabitha found the perfect balance and I felt beautiful and comfortable! We had a destination wedding, so it was a little stressful trying to find someone without being able to do a trial run. So happy I chose Kiss This! The owner Jenna also came by the day before the wedding to do some color matching and she was a pleasure to work with as well! Thank you both so much for making my wedding day stress free!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, wonderful, kind, loving, worth it, BEST EVER

Everything was amazing from the first time i contacted Jenna to my wedding day! She went above and beyond every time i saw her. From giving me tips, my trial, and my wedding day. I felt like a queen every time. She made sure that I not only looked my best but that i felt good! I will recommending her to any family or friends getting married. As well as calling her up when i have a life changing event. Her other member are wonderful as well. All of her team memebers have such talent. My family and bridesmaids look phenomenal. Stop looking and book Kiss This Makeup!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

Aubrey-
    Working with you was such a pleasure from the very start! Thank you for choosing myself and my team to be a part of your special day! I hope to see you in the future!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2018

Married 11/2/2018

Jenna Marie is amazing! She did hair for several of my wedding party and I and it was such a treat. She was so well prepared and organized and took everyone's vision and made it a reality in a snap. Jenna Marie is so accommodating, easy to work with, and super fast at responding. Thank you for everything, everyone's hair turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennie · Married on 10/27/2018

Marianna Rocked

Marianna was a rockstar. She was adaptable, sweet, and is absolutely the best at her job.

Ya'll, she did my hair at ***noon***. IT WAS STILL UP AT 2AM WHEN WE GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL. And not only was it still up, it still looked like she had just done it. After partying and drinking and running around it still looked perfect. She's made of magic.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Kiss This did an amazing job on my wedding day. Staff was very professional, kind, and flexible with my bridal party’s hair and make up! Jenna did an awesome job coordinating and making sure our timeline went smoothly. Rachael from her Chicago team did our hair and makeup and she was AMAZING! So kind and made sure my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. Would 100% recommend Kiss This for your big day! Thank you, Kiss This for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Married 9/29/18

Kiss this Makeup did an amazing job! They did hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. Everyone was happy with their look. Jenna are her staff were efficient, creative, and listened to everyone's wishes and requests. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for my wedding and we all had a great time getting ready with Jenna and her staff! Thanks for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

I absolutely loved working with Jenna Marie! She was amazing and so helpful with getting my skin ready for my big day! My makeup looked flawless the entire time!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Kiss This Makeup did all hair and makeup for my wedding on July 7, 2018 - they were wonderful! They came to our hotel and did all of the work for my 6 bridesmaids, me, and my mom. They were on time and super nice, and everyone in my group loved their final look. It is probably the best collective hair and makeup we have ever gotten for a wedding. I also was very happy that I got the touch up service, as it was great to have Bella with me during photos to do makeup touch ups. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for the lovely review and I am happy my team and your group of ladies had a great time together! Best wishes!
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/30/2018

I could not be happier with my decision to choose Jenna and her amazing team to make myself, my bridesmaids, and mom's, absolutely gorgeous! From the trial, to the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. Jenna even came with for photos to keep me looking good through the crazy heat outside. I would absolutely, 100%, recommend Kiss This Makeup to each and every bride!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Everyone at Kiss This Makeup was fantastic. When I had a previous trial with another company and hated my look I was frantically trying to find another hair and makeup provider for my wedding day. Only have 2 days to book another trial (my wedding was a destination wedding and I specifically flew down for the weekend for the makeup and hair trial and to tie up some loose ends), Jenna and her team moved around their schedule so I could see Dorothy for my wedding trail before leaving the area to go back home. Not only were they super accommodating but Dorothy was absolutely amazing with hair and makeup. I was nervous that my hair would frizz and fall in the humidity of Florida and she assured me it would not. My wedding day was super hot and humid and we all were sweating during the ceremony (outside) however she was right; my hair stayed perfect the entire night and my makeup was solid to the end (despite all the sweat!). I cannot say enough about Kiss This Makeup, they truly brought extra beauty to my day!

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Dotson Wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2018

Where do I even begin?!?! My now husband and I got married in West Palm Beach, Florida on June 18th. We decided on a destination wedding, which was perfect because our families live all over the country. However, getting married in a different state made picking our vendors was more of a challenge! I relied heavily on Wedding Wire, and the reviews of former brides. When I found Kiss This, I had the best feeling in the world... but, I never could have imagined it would be one of the best decisions I would make for our wedding.

Jenna and her team were absolute professionals, and became honorary family members by the end of the day. My words won’t do their work justice, so I will leave photos here for all the new brides to see. I hope your experience is as wonderful as mine! ... My regret is they could not stay to enjoy the party!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Kiss This Makeup 27
    Kiss This Makeup 28
    Kiss This Makeup 29

Kalliope · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved kiss this make up..Madison has magic hands and all the girls were on time, proffesional and did an amazing job overall.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Hanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Kiss This Make Up was great! They were very responsive during the planning process, and everyone looked perfect on the day of. Everything went according to schedule and was on time the day of the wedding. So grateful especially to Simone for an amazing job! Thanks Kiss This Makeup!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Madison, Sara, and Jenna were great!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenna and her Chicago team (Madison and Sara) did so well with my bridal party for my wedding. Madison was super helpful when I was trying to decide if I wanted a tattoo coverup, she even came to me for a second trial and a new product just to help. Madison was always on time and the day of we all felt amazing in our airbrushed makeup. It helped that Jenna sent me a timeline early to help me make a final timeline for the day of. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Kiss This Makeup 30

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

Jenna Marie and her girls were beyond amazing from the start! They were so accommodating with scheduling and they made my whole bridal party look beautiful the day of!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Jenna Marie and her team were extraordinary!! Hair and makeup across the board was amazing. All the girls in my bridal party were thrilled with their work. Jenna Marie was such a gem, from trials, to engagement shoot, to the wedding itself - beyond her incredible talent, she was just so sweet and flexible. Her energy helped to keep the day relaxed and fun!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

Jenna and her team were amazing! I often received responses from Jenna on the weekend and often within the hour. We team arrived promptly, were professional, and made each of my girls comfortable. They listened to each of our different requests and every girl had their hair and make up to their liking. I was happy to have the a part of my day!

Sent on 06/11/2018