Kiss This Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Shaira
    Shaira F. Getting married on 03/17/2023

Just fantastic!

I can't stop raving about Jenna Marie and her work. She was splendid! She listened to me and was able to give me the flawless look I wanted for my special day. The boho braid updo was beyond my expectations... I would not hesitate to use them again for another occasion.
    Joelle Married on 06/11/2022

June 11, 2022 Wedding

I had 15 of us getting hair and makeup done. I alerted them as to which girls had extraordinarily long and/or thick hair and with that, we stayed right on schedule despite such a large group! And everyone was happy! However, I cannot recommend the bridal valet with Jenna Marie enough! Not only did she make sure that my hair, makeup, train, and everything was perfect for every picture, but she basically fixed ANYTHING that needed fixing. My husband’s button on his jacket broke about 1 minute before walking down the aisle and she ran to fix it. She was constantly trying to hydrate me. She fixed my shoes. And she touched up my MOH’s curls right before the ceremony. She essentially followed me around and did everything and anything I needed. And my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. Everyone commented that they had never seen such perfect curls. Book the bridal valet!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Staci A. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend

We had eight girls in total getting their hair and makeup done on the wedding day, and the Kiss This Makeup girls were so organized and fun! All of the girls loved their hair and makeup! As the bride, I got exactly what I envisioned, and it lasted all day long! Communication was very quick, and they made the wedding day very stress-free! I highly recommend Kiss This Makeup!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing staff!! Beautiful work

I hired kiss this makeup for my wedding that took place on 3/19/22 & I cannot praise these girls enough. I had a very large group of girls where it was extremely chaotic and there was nothing they couldn’t handle. They listened to exactly what we wanted and DIDNT want and made it all happen- everyone was beautiful. Jenna was extremely easy to communicate with and her timeline was on point where everything moved along perfectly. I was lucky enough to have tabitha do my hair and makeup and I paid the extra to have her stay for touch ups after ceremony and thank god I did bc she went above and beyond for me and all my girls. And husband lol. Idk what we would’ve done without her actually. She is such an amazing person inside and out and I feel so lucky to have crossed paths with her! I can’t wait to use kiss this makeup in future events. Thank you so much Jenna & team!! You made my day perfect!

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

We are honored to have been part of your special day! Thank you for the lovely review! We wish you all the best and many years of love!
    Samantha Married on 02/26/2022

Highly recommend

I booked Jenna Marie and her team (Tabitha, Kaetlyn, Diana and Katherine) for our wedding and they are true professionals! We were a group of 15 people for hair and makeup, and they kept to their timeline and got us ready on time ahead of my wedding. My girls’ hair and makeup looked gorgeous and lasted all night, even in the windy outdoors of Florida. Highly recommend for any event! They made me feel beautiful on the best night of my life.
    Amerah M. Married on 02/26/2022

Truly amazing

I don’t even know where to begin on how amazing kiss this make up is!! I used them for my wedding and everyone looked simply flawless!!! Christina made my dreams come true with my hair it was exactly what I wanted!! And Michelle with the make up she is spot on!!!! We didn’t need any touchups! They were both truly spectacular and had so much fun with me and my girls getting ready!! Highly recommend!!
    Alyssa P. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very Happy with Kiss This Makeup!

I hired Jenna for my hair and makeup. She did a phenomenal job. She answered my texts and emails in a very timely manner. We did my hair trial in her new salon. She took her time and made sure I was happy with all aspects of my look. She gave great tips to look my best the day of. I hired her team (Ashely, Christina, and Kaetlyn) for the bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG. Ashley did an amazing job on everyone's makeup. I am very happy with their service!
    Caroline C. Married on 01/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Jenah and Rebecca!!

As someone who rarely wears makeup and was nervous about finding a MUA who had experience with the subtleties of doing an Asian smoky eye in Miami, I was blown away by my experience with Kiss this Makeup! They were very responsive and friendly in all communications, and were very accommodating with scheduling my makeup trial during the holidays.

Special shout out these amazing women:
    Jenah -- thank you for making me feel at ease and listening to all of my thoughts/requests without judgment and for making my vision magically happen while making slight adjustments to stay in my comfort zone!
    Lena M. Married on 01/15/2022

Flawless HMU

Kiss This Make-Up did HMU services for my wedding in South Florida. Dorothy did my hair and make-up and she did a phenomenal job. It was way better than I ever could have imagined. I was afraid of not looking like myself since I usually don’t wear much make-up, but Dorothy executed my HMU flawlessly. I felt like myself, just a more glammed version. The team that came with her, Liz & Iliana, were also amazing! All of the girls looked incredible. Leading up to the day, Jenna was timely and professional with any and all questions that I had.
    Megan Married on 01/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kiss This Makeup was responsive, punctual, and did great work!

Jenna from Kiss This Makeup was a true professional! She was punctual, quick, and did great work! She did makeup on both me (bride) and my mom - neither of us usually wear makeup, and she made us feel so beautiful but still comfortable in the amount of makeup we had on. Cannot recommend her & the Kiss This Makeup team enough!
    Natalie O. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Service, Beautiful Results!

My wedding was January 8, 2022 and I had makeup service from Alexandra and hair styling by Hung. I had hair and makeup done for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and MIL and everyone was very happy with the results. We were happy that the makeup was a great balance of looking polished without being too much and the hair was neatly styled without being stiff. They were able to service a wide range of skin tones and hair textures. It was incredibly easy to communicate with Jenna Marie and the rest of the team to schedule trials and day-of service. The makeup lasted all night and our hair didn't budge. Picture-perfect from the day into the night! We had a great time getting ready with Alexandra and Hung and I would recommend them to everyone.
    Janelle P. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Team

I am beyond pleased I went with Kiss This make up for hair and make up for myself, bridesmaid, and mothers for my wedding. Jenna is so responsive for any questions and extremely organized. In all the past weddings I was in, there was never a timeline or schedule for all the girls and we all showed up,sat around, and ran late in getting ready. This process was seamless. Tabitha, Diana, and Iliana were professional, fun and kind. Everyone looked gorgeous too. Tabitha worked on me for hair and make up as the bride. The trial with her was great. On the day of, I slightly changed for my hair to be pinned a little lower (half up and half down) and she was able to adjust it and I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. I would recommend Jenna and her team to anyone without a doubt! They are amazing.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/11/2021

Simply Stunning!!

Jessenia did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for my wedding day! She arrived early to set-up, took her time with each of us, and made sure that we were all satisfied with our looks at the end of the afternoon. My thick hair held up all evening and I got numerous compliments on my makeup as well! Would definitely recommend!
    Andreina K. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further - Kiss This Makeup is the BEST!

Jenna and her team were absolutely amazing to work with for my recent wedding. I hired Kiss This Makeup right before the pandemic hit and what I thought would be a major planning disaster, turned out to be a very professional and easy transition. Once we finalized our plans, I was mostly impressed with the organization of this company. She had me upload everyone who would be receiving services and from there we set up a schedule for the weekend. Everything ran smoothly, they were all on time and very professional. The girls were attentive to my bridal party and ultimately everyone was very happy with their hair and their makeup. I got the most amazing facial treatment by Jenna the day of. Overall, for something as important as hair and makeup the day of your wedding, it was by far one of the things I was the least worried about. I would recommend this company to anyone with a special event that needs these services. Thank you Kiss This Makeup for the best experience and for making me and the most important people in my life look and feel as beautiful as we did. You girls were the best!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely stunning hair & makeup!!!

Kiss This Makeup was so easy to work with from the very beginning! Carolina was our makeup artist and she was the absolute best at what she does. She made all my bridesmaids, mother of bride, maid of honor & myself (bride) look STUNNING. Jamie was our hair stylist and made my bridesmaids hair look incredible! My hair turned out to be exactly how I pictured it would look on my wedding day! We can't thank them both enough!!! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 11/13/2021

Awesome Team for Beautiful Hair & Make-Up

Kiss This Makeup did an excellent job doing the hair & make-up for ten women and a flower girl on the wedding day. The team is very professional and flexible. They reached out beforehand to find out the set-up of the getting-ready room so that they were prepared with chairs, etc. The stylists were super friendly and we enjoyed getting ready with them. Everyone's hair & make-up was absolutely beautiful and it lasted the entire evening.
    Rachel T. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bride with the best hair and make up

Tabitha, Dorothy and Fernanda were truly incredible and great to work with. The bride and bridal party all looked beautiful and felt comfortable during the process. Everyone received lots of compliments about their hair and make up. Kiss this was very professional, communicative and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day!
  • Natasha
    Natasha A. Married on 10/10/2021

Great Service!

Event date: 10/10/21. I loved how beautiful my Bridesmaids and I felt after hair and makeup were complete! After Diana did my makeup trial and I looked amazing my other Bridesmaids wanted her services too! The girls hair looked timeless and polished and Stefany made the girls feel amazing and classic. They came to us for trial and wedding day and were very open with communication and accommodating our schedule. They even have a portal for you to use and provide a detailed timeliness of what to expect.

From my new husband: I have a few dark spots on my face and even though i was hesitant at first, when i saw what my wife-to-be looked like after her trial i decided to use their makeup services as well. Yes my groomsmen made fun of me and took plenty of pictures and video evidence for future blackmailing purposes, however, after Diana was done even my groomsmen could not deny how great I looked, they ALL said I looked at least 10 years younger. All of my married groomsmen said they wished they had thought of using make-up for their weddings as well...Ha! 😀

Thank you very much to all the ladies involved in helping our special day, we loved it and appreciated it greatly!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!

Bridget did an amazing job! We tweaked a couple things from my trial and it turned out better than l could imagine. Everyone was complimenting how my hair and makeup did not budge all night. Honestly this was an amazing experience !
    Gabriella B. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing work & came 3 hours to complete job(:

Amazing work from the team! Gina did the hair and make up for me on the Chicago team. She did amazing and was so patient. I wanted the Hollywood waves which isn’t easy and she prepared for the hairstyle and made it perfect. I was so happy. I loved the work from Loredana & Suzanna as well! So grateful for their work and for them coming to Indiana to make my bridesmaids and family look stunning.
    Ashley S. Married on 09/19/2021

Friendly, Helpful, Flexible!

I am so happy that I used Kiss This Makeup for my wedding day hair and makeup services! Madison came to my small apartment in Chicago and worked her magic on me, my maid of honor, and my mother in a very limited space. She was friendly, professional, and so helpful! We had questions about everything and she was happy and eager to answer them. Thank you to Madison and the KTM crew! I cannot recommend their services enough!
    Abby R. Married on 08/04/2021

Wonderful experience!

Tabitha was absolutely amazing. She was so sweet, professional and easy to talk to. She did me (bride) and my moms hair and makeup, and it came out exactly how we wanted it to. She was organized, very clean and on time. We are SO happy we hired Kiss this Makeup and that we got Tabitha. Everyone that we spoke with was very responsive and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 08/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely Helpful, Professional, Friendly & Talented!!

The whole process from beginning to end with this company was AMAZING!! I was planning my wedding from another state, which is stressful enough when searching for vendors since you cannot visit, or in this case, have time for a trial. They made the entire process very easy! The questionnaire form structure that they used for determining what all members of the party wanted was extremely thorough and easy to complete. From the beginning I dealt with Jenna Marie and she was extremely responsive to questions and offering advice. I felt 100% comfortable using their service from the very beginning. The stylist that came to our hotel to get the wedding party ready were amazing. Dorothy, who did my hair and makeup, was friendly and listened to what I wanted. I had simply shown her a picture of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park. Dorothy was able to match the girls makeup to the colors of the wedding and compliment everyone's complexion. Iliana, who did the bridesmaids hair, was outstanding. I was simply blown away by the entire process and their punctuality of getting everyone ready on time. I would highly recommend anyone who is in need of this service to use Kiss This Makeup!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

My experience with the Chicago team was amazing! I am not super experienced with make up and they listened to exactly what I was thinking for my wedding look and worked with me to create a look I was comfortable in and loved! The timeline they created for me helped the day run so smoothly.
illustration stars