Kiss This Makeup Reviews

387 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

387 Reviews for Kiss This Makeup

• Ashley

Ashley M. · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Extremely Helpful, Professional, Friendly & Talented!!

The whole process from beginning to end with this company was AMAZING!! I was planning my wedding from another state, which is stressful enough when searching for vendors since you cannot visit, or in this case, have time for a trial. They made the entire process very easy! The questionnaire form structure that they used for determining what all members of the party wanted was extremely thorough and easy to complete. From the beginning I dealt with Jenna Marie and she was extremely responsive to questions and offering advice. I felt 100% comfortable using their service from the very beginning. The stylist that came to our hotel to get the wedding party ready were amazing. Dorothy, who did my hair and makeup, was friendly and listened to what I wanted. I had simply shown her a picture of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park. Dorothy was able to match the girls makeup to the colors of the wedding and compliment everyone's complexion. Iliana, who did the bridesmaids hair, was outstanding. I was simply blown away by the entire process and their punctuality of getting everyone ready on time. I would highly recommend anyone who is in need of this service to use Kiss This Makeup!!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Best There Ever Was

I absolutely loved my wedding hair and makeup thanks to kiss this makeup. ALL of their staff was fabulous and truly reliable. My whole bridal party, MOG, and MOB look gorgeous and people complimented them the whole night. 10/10 would recommend upgrading your package to the bridal valet and having your grooms hair done. Also try to have Madison if you are in Chicago. Madison is a gem and instantly becomes your best friend.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy P. · Married on 04/12/2021

The best!

Jenna and her team were Fabulous! I didn't think my day of look could be better then the trial, but it was! She was there for me every step of the way and showed appreciation after the wedding was over. Even though they were down an associate, she still kept us (me + 11 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG) on time for the photographer and didn't stress out. She provided tips and tricks to keep my skin, lips, and hair moisturized and healthy. If you want to feel like the most beautiful bide in the world then do yourself a favor and book Kiss this Makeup Right NOW! Thank you for everything and I cannot wait to see the professional photos!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Christy

Christy E. · Married on 02/27/2021

friendly and professional

Kiss This Makeup was a great team to work with. Jenna Marie constantly checked in to make sure we were ready for the big day. I had Katy for hair and makeup and she did a fabulous job! She routinely held up the mirror to make sure I was happy. She even went above and beyond to help my mom with her makeup though she did not have her makeup professionally done. My bridesmaids loved Jennah as their makeup artist and Christina did a good job on all of their haIr. They were all friendly and professional and i would definitely work with this company again.

Sent on 03/14/2021

Taylor D. · Married on 02/26/2021

Jenna and her team!

Jenna and her team did a great job for my wedding! Jenna also redid all my curls during my photos because it was so hot outside. I will recommend Jenna to all the brides in my area. Thanks Jenna!

Sent on 03/05/2021

Lexa G. · Married on 01/22/2021

Perfection

Jenna and her team are amazing at what they do!! They were professional and had my large wedding party on time! Jenna was extremely responsive during the entire experience. Every one of my bridesmaids felt beautiful, which was such a gift! I recommend 1000000%!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Hilary

Hilary K. · Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing! So happy!

Everything was perfect and professional!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Taylor K. · Married on 12/06/2020

Amazing staff, beautiful bridal looks!

I booked Jenna and her team for my June 12, 2020 wedding as soon as found them and I could not have made a better decision! For the quality you see in every photo I was expecting to pay way more than we did. Also, I had such a unique situation during my wedding planning and Jenna was so very responsive and accommodating. My original venue cancelled on us TWO WEEKS before the wedding due to COVID. Not only did Jenna rearrange everything for a new date and new venue, but she worked with me on adjusting pricing and services since I had multiple bridesmaids drop out last minute as well. I cannot say enough great things about Jenna. I booked her for a one-on-one service as well as for touch ups and bridal valet and I could not imagine doing it any other way! She stayed with me for every photo taken before the ceremony and was making sure my hair and makeup looked flawless in every single one. She was there to give photo tips and even carried my train to all the different locations! I highly recommend booking the bridal valet and touchups to every bride with Jenna, she truly went above and beyond! The rest of her team was also AMAZING with my bridal party! They were creative and knew exactly what hair and makeup looks would work best for every individual person and we all left the bridal suite looking and feeling our absolute best. Thank you all so much for a wonderful experience and amazing looks!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 12/06/2020

Never felt so beautiful

Shoutout to Tabitha! I had her for my trial last January and after 3 wedding reschedulings due to COVID, I had her for my Minimony on December 6th. She listened to what I wanted and even suggested some makeup and hair tips (since I don’t really know much about either). Not to mention she’s is very nice and fun to talk to while getting the service done! Thank you Kiss This Makeup for making us feel beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy B. · Married on 11/07/2020

A plus! Would definitely recommend!

Katie was amazing! She was punctual for both trial & day of and extremely patient!
    First class professionalism!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Estefania

Estefania P. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful!

Suewella did my hair and make up and if came out perfectly! After our trial she made the requested adjustments and even recommended some things for the wedding day (such as buying extensions for more volume) and the end result was beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2020

Blown away by kiss this!

Jenna was so responsive and paired me with Carolina and Jamie! Both girls completely grasped my vision and made me look STUNNING on my special day. I told them both I wanted to look like Belle and they surpassed my expectations! Carolina even surprised me the morning of my wedding with a special charm that she said reminder her of me! I ended up attaching it to my bouquet! Love love love this vendor!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Pamela

Pamela G. · Married on 08/29/2020

Went above and beyond!

I looked around quite a bit before coming upon Kiss This Makeup. My wedding was moved due to COVID but they were very understanding and helpful during the changes it brought on. I had Jenna do my hair & makeup along with keeping her for 3 extra hours for touch ups. At the trial, my sister (MOH) and I were both very happy with the services we received so then I booked them right away. I did not have a hair piece at the time but Jenna was able to recommend what to get and she also sells hair pieces to use for weddings. I highly recommend keeping Jenna for touch ups! I booked her for touchups based on reviews I had read and honestly was the best decision I made. Having our wedding in south FL includes a lot of heat and humidity but Jenna was there able to consistently fix my makeup during pictures and even re-curl my hair before ceremony along with her using the hair dryer to help cool me down. Jenna went above and beyond to keep my look intact during photos and before she left for the day. Definitely book them and also add the hourly touch ups!!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 08/15/2020

Felt So Beautiful!

Wow, I cannot say enough positive things about Jenna and her team. I reached out to her early on in the pandemic and throughout my planning, Jenna was awesome with my 3 venue changes. Not only was she understanding, she offered to send me venue ideas of places she knew that were reopened following the pandemic. Dorthy was my hair/make-up artist for the big day. I did a trial with her about 2 months out and gave some feedback that she took and crushed it on my wedding day. I've never felt so beautiful as I did on that day. Dorthy was so professional and made me feel so relaxed throughout the day. Could recommend Kiss This Makeup more!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Molly

Molly C. · Married on 02/29/2020

Saved my Wedding Day!

i can't say enough good things about Kiss This Makeup and the whole team. They we're hired to do my wedding party makeup and did an amazing job. The day of my wedding only one of my hair girls showed up to do hair for 14 ladies!!! Luckily Kiss This Makeup was near by at another wedding and was able to come do hair for my bridesmaids. It was amazing, they did a wonderful job, and literally saved the day. Highly recommend booking them for hair AND makeup!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Molly · Married on 02/22/2020

Great staff and beautiful work

I had 7 bridesmaids with up-do’s and makeup, along with my hair and makeup and then my mom and MIL got their makeup done. Not only was their work beautiful but we were way ahead of schedule and everyone was able to get any touch ups they needed. I was most fearful of having so many people getting hair and makeup and running out of time but that didnt happen! Tabitha did my hair and makeup for the trial and then for the wedding and I LOVE her. She can do exactly what you ask for and her work is beautiful. Also, she’s the sweetest gal and I feel like I made a new friend! Highly recommend this company for hair and makeup.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Samantha K. · Married on 02/09/2020

Incredible!

Every single person on this team was amazing at what they do. All of the bridesmaids and flower girls looked incredible. Everyone was on time, professional and the prices were so reasonable. Throughout the planning process, Jenna was so great to work with as well. Lastly, Dorothy who did my hair and makeup was beyond amazing! Could not recommend her more highly! Not only was my look exactly what I wanted but she was such a calming force that day, helped calm me when I was stressed, stayed to touch me up and was overall just perfect. Loved everything.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • jess.shaw898

Jessica S. · Married on 01/19/2020

Yes Yes Yes 1000 times YES

My hair and makeup story is one full of trials and tribulations.

I had booked another vendor based off a recommendation. Since I live out of state, I wasnt familiar with anyone in the area and took the recommendation without much thought.

I did a trial with this other vendor, and they left much to be desired. Trials were hard since I dont live in Florida, so I scheduled a second trial the next time I was in town.

ONE DAY before my trial, this other vendor called and told me they double booked my trial with a wedding, and they wouldnt be able to do the trial. I was so upset. I didnt have any confidence in them since I didnt love my first trial, and I wasnt up for risking not loving my look on my wedding day.

I started to scramble. I reached out to Kiss This Makeup on a whim (and in a panic) asking if 1) my wedding date was available and 2) if there was ANY way that a trial was available the next day. I was shocked and ELATED that the answer to both was YES.

I worked with Jenna to schedule and coordinate everything and I worked with Amber for my hair and makeup. Amber was super responsive to my feedback, and she was able to execute my hair and makeup even though I had a really hard time articulating what I wanted. "I want like a braid crown, but not a braid- the *essence* of a braid, also half up / half down". She gave me LITERALLY exactly what I was looking for. I booked them right away- and thank goodness I did!

Then two months later it was the day of the wedding. Amber and Brandi did a great job. My hair and makeup were impeccable, and all the bridesmaids looked great.

I would recommend Kiss This Makeup- because they literally SAVED me and were able to instill confidence in my wedding day look. I am so happy- and hey- everything happens for a reason- and Im so glad my road led to them!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Valerie · Married on 12/18/2019

Simply Perfect! 100% Gorgeous!

Jenna and her team did an amazing job for my bridal party and I. The whole process from the beginning was smooth and perfect since Jenna worked with me and responded to my emails very efficiently. I did my trial with Jenna Marie at her studio and it was perfect simply beautiful she is truly the best you need to hire her and her team. The day of my wedding went smooth as Jenna and Christina arrived on time working on all of my bridesmaids and myself. The final product was even better than the trial, I truly felt beautiful like a princess. A few months after my wedding I contacted Jenna again to re-do my bridal look as I was taking bridal photoshoots and again it came out gorgeous. Thank you so much Jenna for everything you did for me and making me look perfect on my special day! :) Don’t hesitate to contact kiss this makeup they are truly the best!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Christine F. · Married on 11/09/2019

Felt like a princess

Kiss This Makeup was absolutely fantastic! Jenna is great with keeping up with timelines, replying back to emails, scheduling a trial and explaining everything from start to finish. We had Tabitha, Isabella and Angela working on myself and the bridal party and let me tell you they had us feeling like movie stars. I fell in love with Tabitha at my makeup and hair trial and I couldn’t wait for my wedding day. Their energy was positive, uplifting and fun. It was almost like having our close friends doing our makeup. I will recommend this company to ANYONE looking for hair and makeup for weddings and events. They really blew me away. Thank you ladies for making me feel so special on my special day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

Christine!!! We can't thank you enough for choosing us! This review truly made us blush! We wish you the best in love and life and hopefully will see you again for your beauty needs!

Elle D. · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Team!

The hair and makeup ladies of Kiss This Makeup were incredible. They showed up to the hotel at 6am to start on the bridal party. They were accommodating with bridal party changes. We received so many compliments on hair and makeup. All the girls loved their looks, and felt they still looked like themselves.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • SoontoBeMrs.Chen

Mely · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing team willing to accommodate!

Very professional and amazing team. Always willing to listen to what you need and accommodate you, even if it’s last minute.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful, professional work

Friendly, did a great job, and were really quick to respond and mobilize!

5 stars, would use again.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

We used Kiss This Makeup for our wedding party for our 7/20/19 wedding. All of the artists were very nice and extremely talented. Kiss This Makeup was always responsive and accommodating; I found them very reliable throughout the whole planning process. Specifically, Rachael from the Chicago team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I just want to say she was exceptional. She's not only incredibly talented, she's so fun to talk to and a joy to work with. Even when I wanted to do a second hair trial to try a different style, she was so accommodating and absolutely nailed it. On the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park. I was so happy with my hair and makeup. She even stayed longer to place my veil correctly and make sure I was good to go. Exceptional service and staff.

Sent on 09/14/2019