Kiss This Makeup Reviews

376 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

376 Reviews for Kiss This Makeup

• Ashley

Ashley Moore · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Extremely Helpful, Professional, Friendly & Talented!!

The whole process from beginning to end with this company was AMAZING!! I was planning my wedding from another state, which is stressful enough when searching for vendors since you cannot visit, or in this case, have time for a trial. They made the entire process very easy! The questionnaire form structure that they used for determining what all members of the party wanted was extremely thorough and easy to complete. From the beginning I dealt with Jenna Marie and she was extremely responsive to questions and offering advice. I felt 100% comfortable using their service from the very beginning. The stylist that came to our hotel to get the wedding party ready were amazing. Dorothy, who did my hair and makeup, was friendly and listened to what I wanted. I had simply shown her a picture of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park. Dorothy was able to match the girls makeup to the colors of the wedding and compliment everyone's complexion. Iliana, who did the bridesmaids hair, was outstanding. I was simply blown away by the entire process and their punctuality of getting everyone ready on time. I would highly recommend anyone who is in need of this service to use Kiss This Makeup!!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Sowards · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Best There Ever Was

I absolutely loved my wedding hair and makeup thanks to kiss this makeup. ALL of their staff was fabulous and truly reliable. My whole bridal party, MOG, and MOB look gorgeous and people complimented them the whole night. 10/10 would recommend upgrading your package to the bridal valet and having your grooms hair done. Also try to have Madison if you are in Chicago. Madison is a gem and instantly becomes your best friend.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy Piepes · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The best!

Jenna and her team were Fabulous! I didn't think my day of look could be better then the trial, but it was! She was there for me every step of the way and showed appreciation after the wedding was over. Even though they were down an associate, she still kept us (me + 11 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG) on time for the photographer and didn't stress out. She provided tips and tricks to keep my skin, lips, and hair moisturized and healthy. If you want to feel like the most beautiful bide in the world then do yourself a favor and book Kiss this Makeup Right NOW! Thank you for everything and I cannot wait to see the professional photos!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Taylor Katta · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Amazing staff, beautiful bridal looks!

I booked Jenna and her team for my June 12, 2020 wedding as soon as found them and I could not have made a better decision! For the quality you see in every photo I was expecting to pay way more than we did. Also, I had such a unique situation during my wedding planning and Jenna was so very responsive and accommodating. My original venue cancelled on us TWO WEEKS before the wedding due to COVID. Not only did Jenna rearrange everything for a new date and new venue, but she worked with me on adjusting pricing and services since I had multiple bridesmaids drop out last minute as well. I cannot say enough great things about Jenna. I booked her for a one-on-one service as well as for touch ups and bridal valet and I could not imagine doing it any other way! She stayed with me for every photo taken before the ceremony and was making sure my hair and makeup looked flawless in every single one. She was there to give photo tips and even carried my train to all the different locations! I highly recommend booking the bridal valet and touchups to every bride with Jenna, she truly went above and beyond! The rest of her team was also AMAZING with my bridal party! They were creative and knew exactly what hair and makeup looks would work best for every individual person and we all left the bridal suite looking and feeling our absolute best. Thank you all so much for a wonderful experience and amazing looks!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Molly

Molly Canfield · Married on 02/29/2020

Saved my Wedding Day!

i can't say enough good things about Kiss This Makeup and the whole team. They we're hired to do my wedding party makeup and did an amazing job. The day of my wedding only one of my hair girls showed up to do hair for 14 ladies!!! Luckily Kiss This Makeup was near by at another wedding and was able to come do hair for my bridesmaids. It was amazing, they did a wonderful job, and literally saved the day. Highly recommend booking them for hair AND makeup!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Molly · Married on 02/22/2020

Great staff and beautiful work

I had 7 bridesmaids with up-do’s and makeup, along with my hair and makeup and then my mom and MIL got their makeup done. Not only was their work beautiful but we were way ahead of schedule and everyone was able to get any touch ups they needed. I was most fearful of having so many people getting hair and makeup and running out of time but that didnt happen! Tabitha did my hair and makeup for the trial and then for the wedding and I LOVE her. She can do exactly what you ask for and her work is beautiful. Also, she’s the sweetest gal and I feel like I made a new friend! Highly recommend this company for hair and makeup.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Samantha Krady · Married on 02/09/2020

Incredible!

Every single person on this team was amazing at what they do. All of the bridesmaids and flower girls looked incredible. Everyone was on time, professional and the prices were so reasonable. Throughout the planning process, Jenna was so great to work with as well. Lastly, Dorothy who did my hair and makeup was beyond amazing! Could not recommend her more highly! Not only was my look exactly what I wanted but she was such a calming force that day, helped calm me when I was stressed, stayed to touch me up and was overall just perfect. Loved everything.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • jess.shaw898

Jessica Shaw · Married on 01/19/2020

Yes Yes Yes 1000 times YES

My hair and makeup story is one full of trials and tribulations.

I had booked another vendor based off a recommendation. Since I live out of state, I wasnt familiar with anyone in the area and took the recommendation without much thought.

I did a trial with this other vendor, and they left much to be desired. Trials were hard since I dont live in Florida, so I scheduled a second trial the next time I was in town.

ONE DAY before my trial, this other vendor called and told me they double booked my trial with a wedding, and they wouldnt be able to do the trial. I was so upset. I didnt have any confidence in them since I didnt love my first trial, and I wasnt up for risking not loving my look on my wedding day.

I started to scramble. I reached out to Kiss This Makeup on a whim (and in a panic) asking if 1) my wedding date was available and 2) if there was ANY way that a trial was available the next day. I was shocked and ELATED that the answer to both was YES.

I worked with Jenna to schedule and coordinate everything and I worked with Amber for my hair and makeup. Amber was super responsive to my feedback, and she was able to execute my hair and makeup even though I had a really hard time articulating what I wanted. "I want like a braid crown, but not a braid- the *essence* of a braid, also half up / half down". She gave me LITERALLY exactly what I was looking for. I booked them right away- and thank goodness I did!

Then two months later it was the day of the wedding. Amber and Brandi did a great job. My hair and makeup were impeccable, and all the bridesmaids looked great.

I would recommend Kiss This Makeup- because they literally SAVED me and were able to instill confidence in my wedding day look. I am so happy- and hey- everything happens for a reason- and Im so glad my road led to them!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Valerie · Married on 12/18/2019

Simply Perfect! 100% Gorgeous!

Jenna and her team did an amazing job for my bridal party and I. The whole process from the beginning was smooth and perfect since Jenna worked with me and responded to my emails very efficiently. I did my trial with Jenna Marie at her studio and it was perfect simply beautiful she is truly the best you need to hire her and her team. The day of my wedding went smooth as Jenna and Christina arrived on time working on all of my bridesmaids and myself. The final product was even better than the trial, I truly felt beautiful like a princess. A few months after my wedding I contacted Jenna again to re-do my bridal look as I was taking bridal photoshoots and again it came out gorgeous. Thank you so much Jenna for everything you did for me and making me look perfect on my special day! :) Don’t hesitate to contact kiss this makeup they are truly the best!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Christine Foley · Married on 11/09/2019

Felt like a princess

Kiss This Makeup was absolutely fantastic! Jenna is great with keeping up with timelines, replying back to emails, scheduling a trial and explaining everything from start to finish. We had Tabitha, Isabella and Angela working on myself and the bridal party and let me tell you they had us feeling like movie stars. I fell in love with Tabitha at my makeup and hair trial and I couldn’t wait for my wedding day. Their energy was positive, uplifting and fun. It was almost like having our close friends doing our makeup. I will recommend this company to ANYONE looking for hair and makeup for weddings and events. They really blew me away. Thank you ladies for making me feel so special on my special day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

Christine!!! We can't thank you enough for choosing us! This review truly made us blush! We wish you the best in love and life and hopefully will see you again for your beauty needs!

Elle Daly · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Team!

The hair and makeup ladies of Kiss This Makeup were incredible. They showed up to the hotel at 6am to start on the bridal party. They were accommodating with bridal party changes. We received so many compliments on hair and makeup. All the girls loved their looks, and felt they still looked like themselves.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • SoontoBeMrs.Chen

Mely · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing team willing to accommodate!

Very professional and amazing team. Always willing to listen to what you need and accommodate you, even if it’s last minute.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful, professional work

Friendly, did a great job, and were really quick to respond and mobilize!

5 stars, would use again.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

We used Kiss This Makeup for our wedding party for our 7/20/19 wedding. All of the artists were very nice and extremely talented. Kiss This Makeup was always responsive and accommodating; I found them very reliable throughout the whole planning process. Specifically, Rachael from the Chicago team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I just want to say she was exceptional. She's not only incredibly talented, she's so fun to talk to and a joy to work with. Even when I wanted to do a second hair trial to try a different style, she was so accommodating and absolutely nailed it. On the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park. I was so happy with my hair and makeup. She even stayed longer to place my veil correctly and make sure I was good to go. Exceptional service and staff.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Mary

Christy Garofalo · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply Perfect!

We had such a wonderful experience with Kiss this Makeup! Jenna Marie is an absolute sweetheart, and she and her team made everything about hair and makeup go flawlessly on the day of my daughter’s wedding. She created a timeline that fit everyone in so perfectly, leaving us to relax and enjoy the morning totally stress free. And they are all so talented! My daughter said that she never felt more beautiful in her entire life… and all of her bridesmaids were gorgeous too! As for the moms? We loved the attention given to us as well, and agree that the airbrush makeup and elegant up-does made us feel so special and camera ready. Thank you Jenna Marie for making all of our wedding day hair and makeup dreams come true!!! ♥

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Maca

Maca Fran · Married on 06/01/2019

Great amazing service

Kiss this Makeup was extremely professional. Very responsive to all the concerns I had leading up to the big day. They have very talented artist that go beyond their duty of hair and makeup to make you look and feel amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic team!

Jenna Marie and her team were incredible!!! They were amazing and so professional. Jenna Marie created a timeline and made sure that things ran smoothly! I was coming from out of town and did not have time to do a trial, but Jenna Marie spent a lot of time with me and let me look in mirror step by step to make sure I was happy with how my hair/makeup looked!! She brought great sample pictures and made some very valuable recommendations. I would definitely recommend Jenna Marie and her team to all brides/bridemaids!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Stefania Somoza

Stefania · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent service

Jeena and Dorothy were absolutely amazing since day one.
    All my wedding party was so happy with how Dorothy did their makeup, needless to say she nailed it with me, my hair, the quality of my extension and my makeup were on point!! I will use their service again no doubt for any other special event!
    Love,
    Stefania

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 03/29/2019

Professional, efficient and TALENTED

Finding the right hair and make-up artists is so critical, I mean you've never seen so many cameras in your face. :) Jenna Marie and her team are unbelievably professional and talented. The first time I met Jenna Marie I felt instantly connected with her, she is so charismatic which makes for a comfortable experience. The day of your wedding starts with hair and make-up. Make sure you surround yourself with the right team to set the tone for an amazing day. I'm grateful for Jenna Marie and her team. The morning of my wedding was perfect and everyone looked so beautiful...even me! :D

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2019

Very quick and efficient

The service is great. Jenna is very responsive. Her emails and easy to follow and she’s able to accommodate based on your situation.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/15/2019

Completed my vision for the happiest day of my life

From the beginning Jenna made it easy for me to feel confident I had picked a great company for my wedding day hair and make up. Tabitha and Chanel from the south Florida team were great to work with! I did not have any trials due it being a destination wedding for me but my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and made me feel amazing on the happiest day of my life! My girls and I definitely and Highly recommend Kiss This Makeup!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Chelsie

Chelsie Donaghy · Married on 02/16/2019

It doesn't get any better than these ladies!!

I originally planned to use a different company for my wedding hair and makeup. When this company was booked they recommended
    Jenna's company Kiss This Makeup, well I am so glad that other company was booked because Jenna and her team were beyond amazing
    and I couldn't imagine my day without them. First Jenna was incredibly organized and communicative. She went out of her way to schedule a trial
    for myself and my Mom, who was pretty nervous about getting her hair and makeup done for the first time. It was like hanging out with a girlfriend.
    We had a blast, she is so down to earth! I had airbrush done once before and I hate it. It looked very thick and unnatural. Jenna assured me hers was different and to trust her.
    I did and I am so glad I went with the airbrush, she was right hers was way better than whatever was used on me before.
    Come wedding day, her and her team arrived extra early to make sure we followed my timeline for the day. All the ladies were very sweet and professional.
    My bridesmaids looked amazing and my Mothers looked flawless. I opted to have Jenna do my and my Moms hair and makeup. I have never been so happy with someone
    doing my hair in my life. It was exactly what I wanted. She even added and cut extensions the day of to make sure they were just perfect.
    The best part of Jenna is I extended her time to stay with me until the ceremony for touch ups. She ended up being the person who queued me to walk down the stairs into my
    ceremony. She was my rock in that moment. Her and her team are much more than just hair/makeup artists. They genuinely care about your big Day! You will not go wrong by choosing them.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Justine

Justine Sargent · Married on 12/08/2018

So happy I chose Kiss This Makeup!

I had a great experience on my wedding day thanks to Tabitha! She was so friendly and calming. She listened to what I wanted and not only did my hair and makeup, but kept me relaxed at a time when getting ready can be nerve racking! I dont normally wear a lot of makeup and I was nervous to have someone do mine for my wedding. I was so scared it would turn out looking like too much, but I also wanted it to show up in our photos. Tabitha found the perfect balance and I felt beautiful and comfortable! We had a destination wedding, so it was a little stressful trying to find someone without being able to do a trial run. So happy I chose Kiss This! The owner Jenna also came by the day before the wedding to do some color matching and she was a pleasure to work with as well! Thank you both so much for making my wedding day stress free!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, wonderful, kind, loving, worth it, BEST EVER

Everything was amazing from the first time i contacted Jenna to my wedding day! She went above and beyond every time i saw her. From giving me tips, my trial, and my wedding day. I felt like a queen every time. She made sure that I not only looked my best but that i felt good! I will recommending her to any family or friends getting married. As well as calling her up when i have a life changing event. Her other member are wonderful as well. All of her team memebers have such talent. My family and bridesmaids look phenomenal. Stop looking and book Kiss This Makeup!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kiss This Makeup's reply:

Aubrey-
    Working with you was such a pleasure from the very start! Thank you for choosing myself and my team to be a part of your special day! I hope to see you in the future!