Keith Ferris Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot recommend Keith enough. He is an absolute joy to work with: he is responsive, thoughtful, and truly wants to get a sense of who you are. He is incredibly professional about everything he does. On top of everything, his pictures are OUTSTANDING. We (and everyone we have showed them too) could not be happier with the pictures from our wedding day. They are beautiful and full of emotion, fully capturing the entire day even better than a movie. On the wedding day itself, he really made us feel more relaxed. He was calm and focused--and his love of his work is readily apparent. He was very flexible throughout the wedding day, but also familiar with the flow of events so that he didn't miss anything. His photos include a perfect balance of portraits and candids. He captured so many things we didn't even know were happening. We will truly treasure his pictures of our wedding forever and we could not be happier.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12 Middle Road, High Falls, NY 12440
BLOG

simply beautiful and timeless photography

Keith Ferris is a Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer with an unobtrusive easy going style. I take pride in shooting for sophisticated and creative couples and others who value great photography. My goal is to create a beautiful and timeless record of one of the most important days of your life. Please visit my website, blog and facebook page to see more work or contact me now to talk more about your special day.

With a wide range of experience I have a professional yet outgoing manner and enjoy interacting with people from all different walks of life. My photographs are done in a documentary style with fine-art sensibilities. This enables me to not only tell a story through my images but to do so in an artistic manner. I also pride myself in great customer service and it's my goal to make sure you have a great experience!

I am located in High Falls, Ulster County, New York, 90 miles north of New York City in the beautiful Hudson Valley. I service the entire Hudson Valley from NYC to the Catskills and beyond. I have experience shooting for a variety of clients including editorial, commercial and private individuals. I has been shooting weddings for over a decade, and I'm still growing as a photographer!

And don't forget to read my reviews to see what my clients are saying about me! If you enjoy my work please contact me for more information. You can email Keith Ferris or call 845.532.0125.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
Keith Ferris Photo is a wedding photographer from the Hudson Valley and Catskills. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the entire Hudson Valley, the Catskills, Westchester, and New York City NYC. Keith Ferris Photo is a professional wedding photographer and photojournalist that has been part of the Hudson Valley and Catskills wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in timeless wedding photography