janine rae design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Janine from janine rae design was awesome to work with! The invitations were stunningly beautiful and I received many compliments! Her ability to listen to someone who wasn't 100% sure what they wanted, but was able to create the perfect design was more than I could have asked for! I highly recommend Janine Rae Design to any bride looking for high quality invitations and an awesome vendor to work with!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Raleigh, NC 27606
BLOG

correspondence + creative

janine rae design is enthusiastic about creating beautifully unique correspondence, fine paper goods, & graphic design work for each client while providing a personal connection and knowledgeable support. Our online specialty shop features personalized invitations with refreshing design and coordinating collections.
Details